Fucking vegans!!! They won't shut up!!!!

I can't win 1 argument with them

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/25/world/everest-deaths-climb-maria-strydom/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141020090006.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

argument won

Ignore them greatest ally

Oh fuck I wish there was a good local barbecue place where I live

What he said greatest ally

cnn.com/2016/05/25/world/everest-deaths-climb-maria-strydom/

Ammo for you, greatest ally.

Bitch + husband are vegans. Tried to climb Mt. Everest. Died quicker than you crucified Christ.

Apex predators don't argue with their food. Don't you have some people to run out of their homes instead of shit posting on the internet?

Neither side will shut up.

Vegans think they're helping, and omnivores feel threatened and annoyed.

It is just like religion/atheism.

Once people make up their mind, it is very hard to change.

One's desire to eat meat is a reason to kill an animal (whether it is a good one or not is irrelevant as the pic never said a "good reason"), therefore the statement in the pic is fallacious and merits no discussion.

That's just too much, man. I could probably eat two of the pork ribs with the taters and then I'd be stuffed.

wonder what our ancestors ate during ice age

the human digestive system is made to eat meat

Tofu and kale.

Why did they burn the first two meats on the outside in the beginning? Really ruins it.

fucking vegans don't realize plants are also living things that can also feel pain, the "raw greens" tards are the worst because they are eating something alive while denying it has any capacity to feel the pain they are inflicting on it.

Two random vegans are weak. That must mean all vegans are weak. Kys

You europeans are retarded when it comes to barbecue.

>burned

What a ignorant cunt

Dead animals taste fucking good, and the cow, the pig, and chicken would've gone extinct if it wasn't for us saving their sorry asses by breeding them for our consumption over millenia.

Choose between people eating meat, or letting multiple species going extinct.

Actually yes, every vegan i have ever met has been a skinny cunt. Granted im not attacking vegans since prently of them are bro tier.

But they arent lifting weighs for fun either

The sad thing is, you don't even realize how self defeating your argument is.

The people who claim that "Meat is murder because animals have feelings fail to realize that plants also have the capacity to "feel" their surroundings. I fully realize that to continue my existence, I must consume other living creatures.

> for no reason
Is gassing kikes considered killing animals?

> non numan-edible grain
> water just desintegrates during meatmaking
> CO2 is spooky
Wew.

Vegan have facts and evidence with them, they are very coherent with themselves, what is wrong with you ?

>numbers correspond to the radius of the circles instead of area in order to exaggerate differences.
Possibly the worst graphic I've seen this year.

Animals are not as valuable as humans. They have no soul, and it's not morally immoral to kill them if you do so to eat them. It is only cruel if you kill them for the sake of it.
Also God is ok with it so I am also ok with it

nice bait

>that gif
>oh man that looks pretty good i'd-
>it keeps going
>oh shit, that looks really-
>IT KEEPS GOING
>AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

B

You know where B12 come from ? B12 is a bacteria, basically a meat eater won't get enough B12 as it is fed to the animals you eat.

>soul
>morality
kek

The fuck mate? Are you saying it's not true?

>no argument

What kinda evidence do they have? These nutjobs really won't stop bloating about being a vegan, I wouldn't mind them if they shut the fuck up and wouldn't try to convince me to be one of them

I like it if things are killed for my pleasure.

>Pounds
>Gallons
>mfw USA is part of a super seekrit clubhouse with Liberia and Myanmar as the only other two members
>it's 2016 people

I will disregard your argument because you're retarded. I will also disregard any other argument you present until your shit country coverts to the metric system.

If you are not educated on this I actually advice you to do some research, we are not meant to eat meat, our intestines are not designed to digest meat proprely and this is also why meat consuption is linked to tons of diseases. Real meat eater have shorter interstine so the meat won't be allowed to sits and rots like it does in our human intestines.

Ever thought about the millions of people starving to death because we take their food and give it to animals?
Ever thought about what a waste of resources it is to breed up meat? Its an absolutely ridiculous amount.
Its a waste of food, a waste of water, it pollutes the air and heats up the globe (actually more than all moving vehicles, planes, ships combined).
Therefor its immoral. Not because of the killing.

the only reason for one to not be vegan is "I don't give a fuck", anything else is just non sense, trying to prove science and evidence wrong is just bullshit.

If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them so tasty. Why do vegans want to defy the will of god? What kind of degenerates are they?

>burned

But... You know we can't really digest cellulose... So, are you implying we should just die? No, really, that's the most stupid thing I've heard this week, great job mate

We are literally born to kill animals, there is a reason why humans get excited at the idea of murdering things.

Most people don't give a fuck about the ethical aspect of the vegan lifestyle, gotta show the benefits it has to your health, it's what turned me vegan.

>the only reason for one to not be vegan is "I don't give a fuck
so why should I give a fuck?

You retard we are omnivores those are pure carnivore digestive systems you are talking about holy shit you are dumb.

What has Mexico ever achieved using the metric system?

vegans are right

one should at least accept that and not be a bitch like an alcoholic who is angry when people don't want to support the harmful habit. when you don't change at the very minimum don't go around telling people that changing is bad to drag them down too

Don't waste your time trying to share this information with people that can't cognitively entertain the concept. They've made their mind up and literally no piece of information could ever change it.

I would tell you to enjoy your non-existant Testosterone levels, but seeing as how you were raised in France, I think youre already well ahead in that department.

refer to thisand do more research instead of being mad.

>harmful habit
user 2/3rd of our ancestors were fucking carnivores.

This desu

it's pepper or whatever other rub they're using

dont be fooled
this place is not even good. its lower mid tier at best

>Infographic is research

Whew there, lad. Real "research" is strongly on the side of veganism. Don't open that can of worms.

Italy you have just earned your freedom card

>he fails biology class

the lady that died climbing mount everest wasnt enough to shut them up? the weakling eating like a pet rabbit couldnt handle the trip and they actually wont shut up about how great it is being weaker

you have a reading comprehension disability

>implying she died because she was vegan and not because she was just a retard

bullshit humans can survive without animal proteins

beans and rice among other things will give you a complete protein

>beans and rice among other things will give you a complete protein

It's me I'm the inability to synthesize B12, something we need to live. I'll also be iron is better absorbed by heme sources.

the "incomplete protein" thing is a myth
drop it already

Ask them why do they want to cause extinction of all animals that are now grown for food. After all, if people stop eating their meat, they will also stop breeding them and they wouldn't survive in the wild because they are domesticated.

>Inb4 we actually cook our food and dont eat it raw
Wew

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141020090006.htm

Worked for gladiators. And they fought fucking lions and bears. We're beta now by nurture, not nature.

Real plant eaters don't have fangs and have eyes on the sides of their head to have a wide field of vision and notice predators, while predators have eyes in front to focus on their victim.

"mostly vegetarian diet" is different from "completely vegan diet". Also most of them probably lived about until 30 or 40 years old, not exactly an example of health

actual bait

>when he grabs it and it just falls apart

all my boner

You are aware vegetarians and vegans have a longer life expectancy, right?

Why would you bring up arguments against your own agenda?

I'm playing devil's advocate here, but I can't let illogical arguments slide.

So why do you hate animals so much? Don't you have a heart?

>You are aware vegetarians and vegans have a longer life expectancy, right?
[citation needed]

>Why would you bring up arguments against your own agenda?
There is nothing wrong with eating meat. Deal with it.

>that bacon wasn't burnt to a crisp

Thank you, Italy. You wops know how to treat meat.

Cocaine is measured in kilos

Cool lies, bro.

Oy Vey!

>>You are aware vegetarians and vegans have a longer life expectancy, right?

I don't see vegetarian countries here. Spain is I think one of, if not the biggest consumer of meat per capita in Europe.
You fell for a really shitty meme when you fell for veganism, user

so if some alien species came to earth and was more intelligent than humans, would it be ok for them to round up, torture and murder us for no reason other than we tasted good to them?

I give a fuck about wanting to eat animals.

>would you chose to kill animals for no reason?
No, I would chose to kill them because I'm hungry.

>don't see vegetarian countries here. Spain is I think one of, if not the biggest consumer of meat per capita in Europe.
>You fell for a really shitty meme when you fell for veganism, user
How stupid can you be?

>humans can survive without animal products

Until the reserve nutriants in your body are depleted. It takes a while but long term it's very bad to avoid meats

You're aware there are multiple types of nutrients that are only available in meats and dairy products right?

B12, Creatine, D3, Carnosine, DHA, and others are only found in animal products.
It may be a few months to years for you're body to depletes these but good luck functioning without them. These esential nutrients are why vegetarians have to take supplements to sustain themselves.

ebin research method, giuseppe!

That chart really proves plant based diets aren't connected to longer lifestyles.

>Humans have stereoscopic vision
>Humans have canines and incisors
>b-bu-but guys, we are totally made 4 eating nothing but plantlife!
peg yourself on the eiffel tower m8

that webm gave me a heartattack

all
that
fat

kek

Good thing we evolved eating FRUIT and not leafs

Salivation at 100%, you done good Italy.

I've been vegan since I was 17 (30 now) and
i: Know this is true
ii: Sadly, know, no-one will care.

herbivores don't all look the same mate,

>pic related is a herbivore

Friendly reminder that meat causes cancer and heart disease.
There is no reason to eat meat or any animal products, everything can be obtained via a plant based diet, which, in turn, prolongs life,increases heallth and is morally superior.

I only see insults coming from vegans in this thread. Not a shred of argument. Nothing.
You have been BTFO completely

>That chart really proves plant based diets aren't connected to longer lifestyles.
At the very least it proves there is no direct correlation between meat consumption and a shorter life expectancy. If you deny that you are delusional

EVERYTHING causes cancer and heart disease.

wrong pic