Are there any actually good Kiss albums?

Are there any actually good Kiss albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfb3iE92_Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=BUibOVjlSn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Alive! literally got a 10.0 from p4k

Alive and Alive II are great.

Anyone who disagrees has never actually listened to them are only hates them because le dadrock.

what

You mean Kiss- Overdubs?

I like Destroyer. Idk if its "good" though

This

buy my vault

Prefer Hotter than Hell, myself. Goin' Blind is probably the best thing they ever made.

Creatures of the Night is their best album by far but Music From The Elders is their most underrated

Kiss isn't even bad desu

Just because they merchandise themselves to an insane degree doesn't mean they don't still make decent music

>I'm back... back in the new york groove

Lick It Up > Creatures of the Night

My favorite is still the self titled, though.

>that feel when you want to rock and roll all night and party every day but you can't because you have work at 9am

stop caring about authenticity

Are you retarded?

no

lol this is ridiculous

They are probably the least musically talented band to ever make it big. Peter Criss is undeniably the worst drummer of all time. An old joke at Kiss shows was that there were children dragged along by their parents in the audience who could play better than Criss. It was fucking embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfb3iE92_Oo

Fucking this. I love Kiss even tho Gene is a fucking jew piece of shit.

but dude he's the best drummer kiss ever had cuz he was the first one

*sigh* We've been over this and over this. Footage of him from the reunion tour is a poor example to use because he'd completely lost his playing skills by that time.

Yes, and you posted a pic of one of them OP.

>*sigh* We've been over this and over this
because you've spammed this thread a million times

>he'd completely lost his playing skills by that time
he never had any playing skills, and that's according to every musician and producer who ever worked with the band. he had zero natural talent and he was never taught. the original members of kiss are the authorities on this matter, not you

youtube.com/watch?v=BUibOVjlSn4

You got dubs, but did you know that Paul Stanley is also jewish?