>ok...
>put on some Mozart cause I'm classy and shit
>"is this really what you listen to...?"

I'm dropping out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which song was it user?

Read the mood in the room you fucking loser.
They didn't want to hear music that YOU like, they wanted you to play music to hang out to.

*Piece

Fucking loser

Piano Sonata No. 8 in A minor...who doesn't like that?

Autistic.

Your dormmate talks mad shit about you op

Really....really can't listen to classical music anymore? They put on lil uzi dirt after

Dude fuck the haters.

I'm a delivery driver in the UK and the only respectable music is on the classic station.

Everything else is pop shite.

Let alone the fucking shitheads that 'present' it

So you browse Sup Forums AND you have no social awareness?

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

I came to make sure there was a fedora here.

So you browse Sup Forums AND have horrifically normie taste in music?

Mein nigger

so many normies everywhere

clearly it was about the title of the song then the quality of it, but thank you for being just retarded enough to prove my point

>The quality of it

>lol

This isn't about the music. If you're making it about the music, then you are truly autistic. This is about a room full of women asking you to put on music. If you don't view this as an opportunity to improve your odds of getting laid, I don't know how to help you, user. Good luck playing piano alone in your mom's basement.

sure showed me, user

I'm glad there are some spergs left on Sup Forums. It was getting boring here

If only you can turn the autism off right? Try to conform to normalcy as much as possible op if you want to "fit in".

This, also checked

What qualities does it possess exactly?

One of the most autistic threads I've seen in a long time

>called it normie cause it's popular at the moment
apparently it has the qualities to not get you looks when you put some music on when you have company

Mozart is a fucking genius, but his area of expertise isn't getting you laid. Go out somewhere where women are dancing, and observe what songs appear to make their vaginas moist. Play that next time.

Your posts make you appear to want to force your exquisite tastes upon the ladies. Unlikely to happen - most attractive women that you're going to want to touch with your benis are going to listen to shitty pop music or niggers rhyming in something that doesn't seem like English. If you want to ACTUALLY touch them with your benis, get the fuck over yourself and figure out how to trick them into being with someone as obviously autistic as yourself.

No one is saying shit about the music itself. It’s your ability to read the room and to hang that’s lacking.

that's a very nice post you have there, but you replied to the complete wrong person

I mean if you wanna downgrade yourself to the level of people that really like that kind of music just for a chance at some pussy, you go right ahead

That's the kind of comments that are going to keep your dick dry, user. Instead of pointing out that I replied to the wrong person, you need to pretend like you're paying attention to me, tacitly agree, and ask me if I need another drink.

>that was a test; you failed.

>virgin detected

Ok...will do. If you want to stay a virgin, enjoy your music!

R E A L N I G G A D E T E C T ED

rest of yall fake af

you can listen to whatever you want on your own time you fucking spastic. how are you that fucking stupid that you can't admit you dun fucked up

ITT:

Either a truly autistic guy that is forcefully preventing himself from getting laid, OR a truly masterful troll.

If troll, bravo, Sir.

Well played

There's a reason why clubs don't play all your favorite music, you'd know that if you left your dorm room ever, but clearly your roommate is gonna be the only one bringing a girl over

you overestimate your worth user

stop replying to yourself

ty man. i worked hard on this one, but of course, all things are inspired from reality

He didn't reply to himself, that was me.

The point is these guys are beta faggots succumbing to peer pressure so that they may grace the presence of a goddess who has probably already sucked 2 dicks that night

>OP gave himself an out on his own thread

THIS

You listen to fucking pleb tier music, mate

Wasn't me...nice also trips btw

Can you elaborate? What about the music would make you get laid? The only reason he fucked up was because he put on autistic music that only fedoras listen to.

No

Cmon mate, throw a dog a bone

You fucking autistic, hypocritical piece of shit.

If you weren't overestimating your worth, OP, then girls ridiculing your love for Mozart wouldn't have upset you enough to post this thread.

im still not OP, but I am probably replying to him, so your getting closer mr. autismo

Not all about the music, but certainly includes the music. Women in groups are usually looking to have a good time. Your job is to quickly and accurately determine what constitutes a "good time" for them, and then somehow incorporate alcohol.

How'd you know i'm a dog...

Fucking get it right. I'm drunk, not autistic.

You went full fedora

Never go full fedora

Been differnet people this twhole time...who's the austist now?

I did shit like this too, but that was because any grill that can enjoy Mozart is probably a grill that I can enjoy hanging out with.

it really did take you that long to shop one of those you's out didn't it? Sup Forums truly will live on forever with spergs like these

The funniest part is everyone here thinks op is samefagging because it's that autistic in here

youre better off

Definitely the two of you. My dick is still LITERALLY still wet from fucking my sister's friend earlier, and I'm just sad for you two. If you guys really feel that way, then you're going to have a really hard time finding love.

Now, I'm TOTALLY a piece of shit. I accept that. I get that you don't want to go full pussyhound. But, do you really want to be on your end of the spectrum, or do you want to have some actual fun with ladies while you try to narrow down to something relationship-worthy?

My point is it's totally ok to have narcissistic, autistic thoughts and likes, but just do an experiment and see what happens when you attempt to keep those things to yourself when you first meet new women.

This.

What makes everyone think we want to hang out with the same girls they do?

But have you found a cool gril yet tho?

I bet this guy isn't all "I need to go bitch on Sup Forums" when he gets rejected. He has a type, and he sticks to it. That's just fine.

OP isn't comfortable enough with his own tastes to brush it off. But, my bet is that OP's real intent wasn't even to find someone that likes Mozart. In OP's delusional head, he thinks that ALL girls should respect the fact that he likes Mozart. I mean, that makes him better than everyone else, right? His other browser tabs probably have some Atheist chatrooms where he's talking with other Fedora-wearing, vape-toking pseudo-elitists that just jack each other off while reinforcing their belief that anyone not subscribing to their Dollar Store version of intellectual elitism is beneath them.

I have. It's not hard to find interesting girls at a big university.

I think this is the reason a lot of guys have trouble finding a significant other. They keep going after a type that isn't ever their type. Find a girl you can be friends with and can enjoy each other's company. This is the girl you want to be boning.

Seven of nine unimatri-

Years from now you'll look back at that moment with shame, realizing it was a pretentiously feeble attempt to impress.

We don't think you want to hang out with the same girls. You make that very obvious with your willingness to show your weirdness to girls the first fucking time you meet them.

We just don't want to fucking hear you bitch for the 200 times you get rejected for being socially awkward because you set high standards, and you've decided to stick to your "plan".

But what if the girls I want, think the girls you want are complete retards, and don't think it's weird at all?

Speak for yourself, Kimosabe. I want to be boning a femidget and a slut with spina bifida at the same time.

THEN GO FUCKING FIND THEM AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT WHEN YOU FAIL.

e z

Not OP

I love your enthusiasm though

I'm not saying you shouldn't be poking random cock receptacles, please proceed to do so if that's your thing, I'm just saying a lot of guys are trying to do that when that's really not what they want or need.

Sorry Sup Forumsro. I did a LOT of coke with my sister's friend before I defiled her earlier.

Amen.

My long time friend hits on girls that I literally know aren't his type.

I'm like dude you got the boner blindness

Different strokes for different folks - chase your dreams. Just realize that if you're truly trying to find someone perfect, and you're not willing to settle for less, you're going to be facing a LOT of rejection along the way. And, maybe it's not a bad thing to get a little experience on the side while you're looking for Ms. Perfect.

Women are weird, dude. Take OP's example. Ms. Perfect could have been there, but also been pressured by her friends to ridicule OP for his musical tastes. If he would've played something that went well with them, he totally could've revealed the Mozart later once he got to know them a little better. Just try to strategize - you'll improve your success in finding matches by realizing that social dynamics are there whether you like them or not.

>Mozart
>not even Bach

scrub

Valid point; questionable assessment of Mozart.

Just...keep anything you don't see other people doing to yourself. Did you see another dude play Mozart to ladies and get laid (irl; not on some TV show)? If not, stick to what you've seen work. Get the fundamentals down before you start going off-script.

I'd say you should never look for ms. Perfect. You should look for ms. Adequate-or-better. She is by definition, at least good enough for you to have the kind of life you want without feeling the need for something better.

And sure, some experience is good, but you better be learning something and not just running through the motions and consistently going after the wrong type.

Lastly, you could argue that she isn't ms. Perfect if she's willing to be friends with people that'll force her to stifle her own interests, or at least her interests in music. But that may be a valid approach to the issue for some people. It really comes down to the person. I can't tolerate someone that stifles their personality to get others to like them but that might be something desirable for someone else.

You are literally rationalizing yourself away from sexual relations.

On the upside, I can't imagine that this line of thinking survives natural selection.

You're naive. If you cannot understand the concept of having standards then you're probably not doing the world any favors. Human beings strive to find suitable mates, not just find mates. By your logic, you ought to open up tinder and swipe right to all the fatties and ugly slags that'll suck you off right away.

Op your stupid and retarded. They will never play by your rules.
All you need to do is fuck. Learn their music do what ever the alpha does without imitating him.
Listen to your craptoven afterwards or in private.
!Remember these people want to party.!

I can understand the concept of having standards, I just choose to not have them.

Do you understand how babies are made? Do you understand the law of large numbers? Do you understand how natural selection works? Do you care if you're an evolutionary dead-end?

Every time a fag like you spends a lifetime in an unsuccessful search for the perfect gal, a fag like me accidentally gets a girl pregnant.

I am literally the future user. Even if you have kids, they will have to deal with more people like me than like you. I win.

I'm not looking for miss perfect. I looked for miss at-least-adequate. There are many of her. You can go around poking everything but you're probably not doing humanity any favors there buddy. It is unnecessary to have many children at this point. You're just creating another flock of idiots that are going make their life's goal to shit in the gene pool as much as possible.

>"is this really what you listen to...?"

and what does a basic bitch like you enjoy? Perhapse college isnt the best place for you. Maybe you would feel bette being a waitress at hooters? assuming of course you are even attractive enough to swing that.

put that cunt in her place and brutally as possible. No mercy. If you are a solid student doing a real degree then you are the one who has value. Shes just a cunt to store a mans cum. She has no value beyond that. Treat her accordingly.

op is a beta cuck

>why cant you pretend to like nigger music and twerk your ass like everyone else? you wanna fit in dont you?

Cant wait to gas you in rahowa.