Any cigar smokers here? Thinking of trying them out. Tips? Stories? Things that compliment a good cigar?

Any cigar smokers here? Thinking of trying them out. Tips? Stories? Things that compliment a good cigar?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.esquire.com/news-politics/amp6267/cigar-smoking-0909/
cigaraficionado.com/article/learning-your-abcs-cigars-101-7814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump will dump what I know as a two year long smoker please self bump to help me out

FUCK. OFF.

Don't inhale.
Don't bother with cheap ones.
Drink a good whisky on the rocks with it.
Make sure you get a decent cigar cutter too, it's what every first timer forgets and they end up mangling their cigar with scissors like a dick.

Cigars are good as an occasional thing to relax. You do not inhale them, you suck on them like straws and taste and play with the smoke. You can light them with anything, but matches, cigar lighters, and zippos are the best for the sort of thing. (Cont)

(you)

Dont over pay buy only what you can smoke immediately if you don't have a humidor yet, make sure everything is fresh moist and supple if the cigar cracks when you squeeze it is a piece of shit, Pro tip everything acid and Drew estate's related is solid gold for somebody getting into it good value for the price

must love the fags

I bet you play Call of Duty

Haven't played a CoD game since Pavlov's House. I'll let you Google it like the spastic millennial you are.

Like the other user said, get a good cigar cutter. Decent ones on the low end are 25 dollars, but they can get expensive fast. Another thing to do is invest in a humidor, which is a sealed box that keeps your cigars humid and properly moist. You can get a humidor from online or any serious tobacco shop, but if you can't afford it then tupperwear and a shot glass are sufficient.

(you)

You probably won't enjoy your cigar. I've had like 20 in my lifetime and I only buy one when everyone else gets one but I never enjoy it. Turns your mouth into a chimney.

start with a Connecticut wrap, they're the lighter color ones. Oh and feel free to spit at first.

(you)

Also, don't get sweetened cigars off the bat, they'll ruin your taste for cigars. Get something mild in a lighter wrapper at a smaller vitola. This will help you get comfortable with the nicotine and have you learn to appreciate a cigar's taste safely.
See for more info google.com/amp/www.esquire.com/news-politics/amp6267/cigar-smoking-0909/

I'd tell you my age but then you'll come up with an even more lame comeback.

Maybe you can try again later.

Always use matches or a torch to light them
Prepare to spend 15-20 bucks for a really good smoke
Have one after a big meal or while sipping a drink
Keep the little circular wrapper at the bottom on it for good luck (personal superstition)

No need to tell me your age, you probably think CoD4 is old.

(me)

never played it. Spent most my time on Champions of Norrath 1&2.

Create a Twitch channel and post it here. You can proceed with your self-immolation afterwards.

Why? I'm not interesting or care enough to do so.

like cooking, once I start getting paid to do something I lose interest. Which is why I also don't have a Chaturbate channel.

You play trashy shit. Might as well end it all now and be done with it.

>all this petty talk of video games and not cigars

don't worry, the Myeloma is making its way.

I do have Dream Daddy and a total of only 2% game completion rate. I've still yet to finish the witcher 3 ever since the cow slaughter exploit.

Whiskey with just a drop of water is what I prefer.
Never really matched cigars with whiskey, beer is fine for me.

just distracting a terrible troll

I prefer longfillers and especially Cubans.

Cohiba and Hoyo de Monterey are my favorites.
The bigger they are the cooler they smoke.

Don't use a zippo or matches to light them, the fumes ruin the flavor.
Store them well in a humidor they can last years if well humified. There are people who say that if you store them with other flavired sigars the flavor will be noticeable, I am not sure about this.

Use a good cutter and smoke 2/3 of the sigar. the last 1/3 can get very bitter.

If you wait to long to relight if iy has gone out the whole sigar will be more bitter due to the process that starts when smoke goes through it.

enjoy!

Honestly, Fable is more your league.

Alright faggots, let's give OP our favorite cigars.
Arturo Fuente 858 Maduro
Rocky Patel 1991 Vintage
Punch Elite
Macanudo Court
Anything by Rocky Patel Bros.
Montecristo 2008 vintage
Anything by H. Upmann
Arturo Fuente Hemingway
CAO Brasilia
CAO Columbia
Acid Blondie

if you really want to use matches make sure the sulfer fumes are gone otherwise you will ruin the taste of your sigar

if i remember 1 & 2 were ok but 3 was a literal abortion

Let's stop pretending you were anything more than a spunk bubble post-Fable 1.

sulfer
>your average cigar smoking subhuman right here

Pipe tobacco is way better. Start with a corn cob pipe and some aromatic tobacco.

Ok, what do you want to discuss now?

Hockey? Weird Christmas Sweater? Why cellphone protective screens cost so much?

Fucking hell christ it's hipster heaven.

>/WWSMD/

You're late for your PUBG game.

Cigar smokers are master race you pitiful turd. That faggot just probably isn't a native English speaker.

Cigars international introductory offer of 10 cigars (1 or 2 are typically premium, the rest are all 3 or 4 dollar stick hand rolls) and a humidor. 29.99. Ditch the humidifying agent that comes with it and get the disposable jar style, they last about a year you just refill them with distilled water until they don't hold it anymore and then throw them out for a new one. Gives you ten smokes to try and a place to keep them for about as cheap as they come.

They're the kind of 'master race' that get smacked in the gob when they've been mouthing off too much.

never could get into that either. same with Fortnight.

One thing thats a shame is Loadouts devs doing all that coke. was a pretty promising game.

but you know....coke

Lol edgy much, can't take being called a turd, bitch boy? You must have skin as thin as a stick.

ok no sulfer is used anymore.
Potassium chlorate is what they use now.
Don't suck the smoke from the match through the sigar.

Did I please you master?

>LoL xDeeeeeeee
Protip: all humans have weak, tearable flesh.

>sulfer
>sigar
>still hasn't clicked on

Hello. So like some have said. Its best to stay clear or really cheap cigars. I have $2.50 sticks that i smoke daily but every payday i get a few rocky patels or a nice flathead 660 which is a massive cigar with a very strong flavour but man is it a smooth smoke. Ive smoked some really cheap cigars that made me sick for a long time. I bought two bundles of stag pantellas and i got so sick that i started cutting them open. I found hair and sand in many of them. And some tasted like i was smoking glue. My advice to you would be to figure out why you want to smoke them and for how long. Some burn for 30 mins and some can burn for over 2 hours.

I can capitalise Random words Too.

Anything by drew estate. Kristoff cigars are good. NUB is nice too. It really comes down to your tastes. Smoking a fine cigar or pipe should be an experience. A time to sit and enjoy yourself. An fine cigar and a glass of your favorite liquor on a porch is one of the best things in this world. Makes you slow down

Triggered

Acid if you like a sweet, sugary cigar. R&J if you want a good, balanced, savory cigar.

It is fun, not often do i get to use my Pinkie finger.

Please define hipster

Pro tip smoking cigars is going out don't even bother starting because in 15 years there won't be any smoking lounges left and you won't be able smoke without being fired from your job or something else equally gay. Fucking anti-smokers and their god damn holy crusade.

First cigar i ever had was an acid earthiness. Still my favorite.

Your posts seem to be more triggered than mine, but whatever shits your bed soyboy.

just play the Race Card.

works every time

get a shot glass of the best whisky you like and dip the unlit end of the cigar in it while you smoke, the taste is wonderful.

a dick for the other hand you faggot

works only when you're not white. Dumbass

ITT: Pussy destroying CHAD machines.

>soyboy
Lol you're definitely triggered, only insecure men compromising for masculinity use that word.
See

Nice post linking skills. I'm triggered because I used a word.
>I would really prefer if you would be quiet

I smoke a decent amount of cigars and my go to are the Padron 5000 and a La Flor Dominicana double ligero chisel. Any thing by Padron is great.

My Uncle has a small spritz bottle with liquor and lightly sprays his cigars before relaxes with a one.

seemed like a weird thing to do

>(you)

There is no sulfer in cigars.
There are plenty of toxic chemicals in cigars but no sulfer.

The reason they supply a sheet of wood with some sigars is to light it if you only have a zippo or matches.

You must have had a difficult time in school

>Im triggered because I use a word
Good job at figuring it out.

sulfer in matches

As long as your a different colour then the person complaining. It always works

and thinking whites can't pull the race card is racist as fuck

>niggered

Get a good torch, butane not lighter fluid.
A decent cutter. I prefer guillotine personally.

Cheaper cigars are okay for learning what flavors you like, and what strength. More expensive ones once you know what you like and have the disposable income.

A nice smoke after dinner, scotch or coffee. Savor the flavors. Take your time. Take a puff or two, set it down for a minute or so. Longer cigars are designed to be enjoyed for an hour or more. So don't rush. You're not looking for the nicotine rush like cigarettes or a vape. You're there for the enjoyment.

And DO NOT INHALE.
Take the smoke in your mouth for a second or two, and blow it to the side so its not hitting you in the face.

>sulfer
>sigar
>STILL hasn't clicked on
>claims I had a difficult time in school

what did you say about me? :)

used*
Quote me correctly if you're going to do it at all.

>falling for grade 8 bait

niggayouserious.webm

Lmao I use a Zippo with my cohibas a it tastes fine you Pussy faggot

This will help OP
cigaraficionado.com/article/learning-your-abcs-cigars-101-7814

I tend to stick to the 8 dollar - 10 range for general smoke.

I'll dig through the discount bins for cheaper ones just for enjoyment and tasting variety.

I'm smoking a Perlar del Mar Maduro as we speak.

>dyslexia grade 8
>claims bait grade 8
>didyouseeit.gif

If you used it once this time you probably use at lot what with that fragile masculinity and all so it's better to paraphrase.

You should think about trying them out awhile longer. In the meantime, find out what you should drink, wear, and read while smoking a cigar.

Make sure you get the pretty expensive accessories too.

It's too bad there isn't a place like starbucks but for cigar smokers who want to be seen.

Acid is ok.

You really are a dip shit. If a white person tries to use the racist card then an sjw jumps out of the bushes and explains in a condescending tone that reverse racism isn't real because white people are always the oppressors. Also what do you do if they are the same color? Claim that you're trans?

[deflection intensifies]

>752848431
are you getting excited?

Jesus Christ you must not have any taste buds son. Zippos produce the dirtiest flame might as well light your cigar by burning some coal or fucking tires.

And a hypocrite too; wow you're pathetic.

>thinks a grammatical error is paraphrasing

exactly. and if they want you to prove it then just claim they are sexually oppressive.

see how this works?

Claim to be a proud shemale fork and if they deny it I'm being oppressed

Those pieces of wood are called spills. They help keep the cigars flavour.

>this

especially the whisky part, or a good rum too. That's what makes the cigar bruh

It really is easy some days. ;)

sulfur then?

excuse my spelling error

please wipe the spit from the corner of your mouth

I feel sorry for that semi-colon. It could've been used in a sentence that actually needed it. Fucking soy.

Here in nh we have a cigar bar. Place is awesome.

>there was another error too
>let's try and count them, children!
>ready?!
>.....