/sg/ Syria General - """"MODERATES"""" BTFO BY ISIS EDITION

Links updated for May 26
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/ (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
New maps:
>Raqqah (May 24)
i.imgur.com/ragniNb.jpg
>Fallujah (May 24)
i.imgur.com/meeSGLU.jpg
>Shengal (May 22)
i.imgur.com/elV1ugM.jpg
>North Aleppo (May 22)
i.imgur.com/xdpi0QW.jpg
>Dier Ezzor (May 22)
i.imgur.com/0xQlCdp.jpg
>East Gouta (May 21)
e.top4top.net/p_140m6yy1.jpg
>Rutba (May 20)
i.imgur.com/LXqfeXP.jpg
>Latakia (May 18)
i.imgur.com/ZYWPIEI.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS MAY 26
>Syrian Army cutoff rebel supply route in East Ghouta
>Syrian Army restarts east Homs offensive to liberate Deir Ezzor
>Tiger Forces prepare for major offensive in northern Aleppo
>U.S. soldiers wear YPG badges while fighting ISIS in northern Syria
>Jihadist rebels capture key town in rural Damascus
>ISIS downs Iraqi military helicopter over Fallujah
>Blackwater mercenaries in Yemen hired by Gulf owned company
>Syrian Army makes surprise advance in southern Darayya
>ISIS launches desperate offensive in western Deir Ezzor
>Aid convoy enters besieged rebel bastion near Damascus
>Russian Air Force destroys ISIL’s HQ in northern Palmyra
>ISIS advances inside Yarmouk Camp
>Syrian opposition forces attack civilian hospital in Aleppo City
>Syrian Army ambush Nusra in the western Qalamoun
>Massive Iraqi Army presence on the outskirts of Fallujah
>ISIS to Fallujah residents: fight with us, or die with us
>Iraqi Army launches military operation in east Ramadi

Previous >SouthFront May 26
youtu.be/5qUd0VnIzCg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.delfi.lt/lithuania/society/how-to-cover-news-objectively-and-not-be-lying-bastards-lithuanian-journalists-to-russian-newspaper.d?id=71394014
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-last-remaining-pentagon-trained-rebel-group-in-syria-is-now-in-jeopardy/2016/05/27/91de194a-1c5f-11e6-82c2-a7dcb313287d_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uBET-CJsdMM
delfi.lt/video/laidos/zinios-anglu-kalba/lithuanian-army-re-staged-soviet-partisan-battle-of-1945.d?id=68738406
irishcentral.com/news/Irish-trainee-teacher-jailed-after-plotting-to-take-kids-to-join-ISIS-in-Syria-.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36396248
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/27/us-orders-troops-in-syria-to-remove-kurdish-insignia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g503rMEuYK0
zazzle.com/ottoman_empire_tee_shirt-235546422458543318
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafbattalion
twitter.com/OIRSpox/status/735897998354317312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBC_News_team_kidnapping_in_Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=FX37iu-P6-Y
almasdarnews.com/article/photos-syrian-army-advance-west-deir-ezzor/
almasdarnews.com/article/eu-extends-sanctions-syrian-people-another-year/
almasdarnews.com/article/us-airstrikes-propel-fsa-recapture-tatiyah-northern-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-liberates-several-points-west-deir-ezzor/
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-destroy-mhardeh-power-plant/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-large-car-bomb-strikes-islamist-capital-idlib/
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-fm-demands-assad-step/
almasdarnews.com/article/another-isis-command-center-destroyed-east-homs/
almasdarnews.com/article/jabhat-al-nusra-releases-prisoners-u-s-backed-rebel-group-idlib/
almasdarnews.com/article/150-airstrikes-pound-isis-raqqah-city-past-three-days/
almasdarnews.com/article/rebel-frontline-collapses-rural-aleppo-map-update/
almasdarnews.com/article/partially-destroyed-crusader-castle-syria-reconstructed-french-help/
almasdarnews.com/article/no-syrian-peace-negotiations-talks-least-2-3-weeks-u-n-envoy/
almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-cling-survival-isis-advance-northern-aleppo-map-update/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-tons-food-reach-deir-ezzor-parachute-massive-syrian-airdrop/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-new-republican-guard-recruits-join-syrian-army-ranks-damascus/
almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-attack-aleppo-city-overnight/
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-captures-several-villages-northern-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-release-19-kidnapped-civilians-zarah/
almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-army-captures-isis-terrorist-bragged-buying-yazidi-girls/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-isis-ambushes-iraqi-army-south-fallujah/
almasdarnews.com/article/houthis-saudi-coalition-exchange-thousands-war-prisoners-yemen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for kurds and israel

first for my man

>You know your news sources are fucked when you have to rely on Amaq-faggots to tell you something

en.delfi.lt/lithuania/society/how-to-cover-news-objectively-and-not-be-lying-bastards-lithuanian-journalists-to-russian-newspaper.d?id=71394014

SAAnime!

The last remaining Pentagon-trained rebel group in Syria is now in jeopardy

Throughout the fiasco of the Pentagon’s $500 million effort to train and equip a force of Syrian rebels to take on the Islamic State, one small group endured.

The New Syrian Army completed the U.S. training course in Jordan, infiltrated into Syria and then, in March, without fanfare or publicity, seized a pinprick of territory from the militants at the remote Tanaf border crossing with Iraq in the far southeast corner of the Syrian province of Deir al-Zour.

An armored vehicle barreled into the rebel base shortly before dawn on May 7, killing a number of them and wounding several more

The attack came as a heavy blow to a force that was already small and suffering from a lack of weaponry and equipment that he claimed had been promised but not delivered.

Those that survived are now questioning whether they want to remain at all in their sparsely defended desert outpost to await further attacks,

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-last-remaining-pentagon-trained-rebel-group-in-syria-is-now-in-jeopardy/2016/05/27/91de194a-1c5f-11e6-82c2-a7dcb313287d_story.html

so NSA is over?

Is this a new episode?

now the actual Jordanian Border Guard is going to have to get to work again.

I feel so cucked right now.

Yesterday i saw a news article called

Why do russians accept such a simplistic and brainwashed worldview when compared to western people?

Or something like that.

Made me want to fucking puke. Yeah im sure that western world view of that all white men are evil and should support feminism and become genderfluid while also loving muslims sure is deep in philosophylical thought and is a well balanced and objective world view.

It's like they're trying to be the biggest failure they can possibly be.

US fighters caught on cam on ISIS frontline in Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=uBET-CJsdMM

What's the mini happening?

HAHAHA

IS advanced in the Azaz pocket, only Mare and the road to Azaz are under nusra control now

Lets see if it still works.

delfi.lt/video/laidos/zinios-anglu-kalba/lithuanian-army-re-staged-soviet-partisan-battle-of-1945.d?id=68738406

Test

SWEETY ASSES

This might be old news, but one of the shitty mil-blogs I read posted a picture of what appears to be American SOF in Syria.

What's going on here? These threads used to be the only place where America would fuck off.

Irish teacher jailed in ISIS plot to join terror group with her children

A 34-year-old Northern Irish woman in England will serve 2 years and 6 months in prison after planning to take her three children, including an 11-month-old baby, to Syria to be with her husband who had moved there to join ISIS.

irishcentral.com/news/Irish-trainee-teacher-jailed-after-plotting-to-take-kids-to-join-ISIS-in-Syria-.html

we got 3 or 4 american regulars, and we usually get the murica fuck yeah best no1 tards that come around to shitpost

>These threads used to be the only place where America would fuck off.
Minnesota-tan is rolling in his grave right now

When major operations going off we get dedicated shilling teams, it happened multiple times like during maidan or the major assaults in syria and ukraine.
Personally I laugh my ass off thinking there's someone paying retards to shill Sup Forums.

actually theres a few pretty based American posters here

Yes. Some of them were seen wearing YPG patches.

Needless to say Turkey was not amused, and Washington has said these badges were not supposed to be there.

>File: biatch.jpg (137 KB, 710x450)

Would.

Come on everyone knew he was a somali.

>based american posters
I haven't seen anything recently but eagle shit and "america had nothing to do with creating ISIS"

There have always been americans here mate. I'm mexican though.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

WHY DO RANDOM WESTERN WHITE MEN AND WOMEN END UP DOING THIS?

REEEEEE

also

Turkey has hit out at the US over images said to show US special forces in Syria wearing insignia of Kurdish militia, during joint operations against so-called Islamic State (IS).

Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu called the US "two-faced" and said the practice was "unacceptable".

The images appear to show a US special forces soldier wearing the patch of the YPG, a Kurdish militia group.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36396248

When it started out and Russia started bombing ISIS, the Americans were nowhere to be seen. It was amazing.

postin in a quality proper thread
always happy to see these threads by syria general pop up

le strong horse theory

Look it up.

The misuse of insignia/uniform is a more severe issue than muh PKK, they must be identifiable unambiguously. And nobody even complains about that.

But america had everything to do with ISIS, american regulars here know that.

US-ISIS pasta:
Reminder that US-backed FSA fighters joined ISIS
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696

Reminder that US backed rebels give weapons to al Qaeda
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

Reminder that US helped ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/

Reminder that weapons of ISIS come from moderate beheaders
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/

Reminder that USA accidentally created ISIS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html

Maybe they were shills, I haven't seen americans supporting moderates in this threads lately.

FSA is getting totally BTFO in northern Aleppo!
this is fantastic. it will the the based YPG an excuse to take Azaz!
erdo can't do shit now.

Well look

All insightful or just generally free of American propaganda posts. By different posters.

thats just the previous thread

The previous tread was quite good as well.

Were you that hunter who asked about Tourniquettes?

US orders troops in Syria to remove Kurdish insignia

American special operations troops were not authorized to wear the patches of Kurdish forces while advising them in Syria and have been told to remove them, the U.S. military spokesman in Baghdad said Friday, after Turkish leaders protested.

Army Col. Steve Warren said that while U.S. special operations forces have historically and routinely worn the insignia of foreign troops they are working with, this case was not appropriate due largely to political sensitivities.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/27/us-orders-troops-in-syria-to-remove-kurdish-insignia.html

Kek the t*rks are so goddamn petty.

the Sultanate of Turkey refers to all kurds as PKK TERRORISTS

Hey Onur can you tell me what's happening in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=g503rMEuYK0

Why do you faggots support assad? He has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians!

I'm not sure there is Turkey m8 And that's a tactical retreat ^;)

Every thread with that image

Fuck off shill.

*cums* where do i get one of these shirts?

What difference, at this point, does it make?
Watch any kurdish protest on youtube and you'll see them harping like monkeys throwing stones and molotovs while whining about government repression.
They're like middle eastern antifa, also they've higher birthrates than western turks and move en masse.
Of all people why Sup Forums shill them so much is unreal.

>Why do you faggots support assad? He has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians!

He did it personally with his big hands.

She's a big girl

You think they gonna burn them?

Wait until they post their memes

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

FUCKING DAMMIT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEATEN ISIS YET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

FOR YOU

zazzle.com/ottoman_empire_tee_shirt-235546422458543318

google'd and found this

Traitor

so did saddam

yet iraq was worse off after we hanged him

>40$ for a shirt
wew

>Meanwhile in the UK

Feeling safe now brits as you've given away your assault spoons to the police?

Please, tell us more.

""blunders""

I hope they ended in something like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafbattalion

Are there any western journalists with syrian rebels? They keep bragging how moderate those rebels are but muh observatory in London is goof enough, too scared to go to syria to those Beardy people and make some videos without Allah Akbar shit.

Imagine if Turkish troops wore the insignia of the Taliban.Hypocrisy at its best. Turkey should leave NATO and Close incirlik air base

Rebel fighters were counted as civilian deaths by Syrian Observatory of Human Rights. This data was carelessly copied by Western media.
Congratulations, youve fallen for it.

>by Syrian Observatory of Human Rights

Isn't a one man army?

Turkey is cucked by their sugar daddy once again.

Pissing all it's neighbours, Russia, EU and now USA? very wise indeed, please do it.

Indeed, that guy. One man living in the UK who is outspoken anti-Assad. Such a credible source.

Do you really think the US cares about the kurds? The only reason why they wear those patches that noone can accuse the US gov sending troops to Syria. Those guys are "volunteers" and have no connection to the US gov.

>"volunteers"

Actually I just realised, foreign Salafist militants werent Syrian defectors thus some may have been included in the death count of Syrian civilians.

Cringeworthy

i would love to see a before and after of these people, how many are left :))

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy snow monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, vodka smelling mouth?

You are human trash, vladimir ivan ibrahimov. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that the balkans can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the mongolian steppe you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the middle east and rape some sheep, as is in the slav nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Muhammad and Jamal a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. russians obsession with a few nukes is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution russia has made to its military. The MUH KEKSTANOPLE sentiment in the average slav nigger is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your krokodil infested fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of addidas and cheap parfume slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make china look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the detroit of europe.

Go fertilise the urals with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, slavshit, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a russian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Ivan. No one would miss you. Except for russiaboos on Sup Forums, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>I have thousands of rebels in the civilian list. I put all the non-defectors in the civilian list.

Kinda reminds me of our liberals counting victims of communism. So we count all people arrested and all their family members. No if they let you go we still count you and your family as regime's victim. 100 000 000 executed in 70 years!

YPG are being showered in weaponry, have special forces and even US generals visiting them, and have 10000s of airstrikes since Kobane...

>have no connection to the US gov.
No. These are officially acknowledged US special ops.

twitter.com/OIRSpox/status/735897998354317312

>Triggered.png

They don't go near moderates because they might get moderared beheaded, never near isis because they might get beheaded, only around saa and kurds

Don't worry, the YPG will have its major war with Russia and Syria soon enough.

When this civil war has ended, may we be blessed with the nation known as Greater Syria.

These last several months must have been tough on you.

what happens when kurds and assad remove what's between them?

Like these?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBC_News_team_kidnapping_in_Syria

>upon their release, Richard Engel and his crew blamed a Shiite Shabiha group of Assad-loyalists for the abduction. The narrative was however challenged, and it later turned out that they were most likely abducted by FSA-aligned Syrian rebel group North Idlib Falcons Brigade. It also became known that NBC News' investigation team had suspected the Sunni group from the outset, but withheld their intelligence.

>Get kidnapped by FSA
>Still shill for FSA
How fucking much do the Saudis pay these people? Like damn.

better if we invade and cleanse north aleppo

Or rather territory now mandated partly by Kurds, Turks, Jordanians, Iraquis and Lebanes, formerly known as syria.

haha. otto is so fucking buttblasted

What do mean? Elaborate.

SOUTHFRONT
International Military Review – Syria, May 27, 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=FX37iu-P6-Y

And with that you give Russia an opportunity to cleanse Asia Minor.

Declaration of Democratic Federal Syria signed by both sides and Putin becomes its first honorary citizen/god-emperor.

Why isis is so based??

>Photos from the Syrian Army advance in west Deir Ezzor
almasdarnews.com/article/photos-syrian-army-advance-west-deir-ezzor/ | Al-Masdar News
>EU extends sanctions against the Syrian people for another year
almasdarnews.com/article/eu-extends-sanctions-syrian-people-another-year/ | Al-Masdar News
>US airstrikes propel the FSA to recapture Tatiyah in northern Aleppo
almasdarnews.com/article/us-airstrikes-propel-fsa-recapture-tatiyah-northern-aleppo/ | Al-Masdar News
>Syrian Army liberates several points in west Deir Ezzor
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-liberates-several-points-west-deir-ezzor/ | Al-Masdar News
>Jihadist rebels destroy the Mhardeh Power Plant
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-destroy-mhardeh-power-plant/ | Al-Masdar News
>Large car bomb strikes Islamist capital of Idlib – tens of casualties
almasdarnews.com/article/video-large-car-bomb-strikes-islamist-capital-idlib/ | Al-Masdar News
>Saudi FM demands Assad step down
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-fm-demands-assad-step/ | Al-Masdar News
>Syrian Air Force destroys another ISIS command center in east Homs
almasdarnews.com/article/another-isis-command-center-destroyed-east-homs/ | Al-Masdar News
>Jabhat al-Nusra releases prisoners of CIA-backed rebel group in Idlib
almasdarnews.com/article/jabhat-al-nusra-releases-prisoners-u-s-backed-rebel-group-idlib/ | Al-Masdar News
>150 airstrikes pound ISIS at Raqqah in the past three days
almasdarnews.com/article/150-airstrikes-pound-isis-raqqah-city-past-three-days/ | Al-Masdar News
>Rebel frontline collapses in northern Aleppo – Map update
almasdarnews.com/article/rebel-frontline-collapses-rural-aleppo-map-update/ | Al-Masdar News

>Partially destroyed crusader castle to be reconstructed in Syria with French help
almasdarnews.com/article/partially-destroyed-crusader-castle-syria-reconstructed-french-help/ | Al-Masdar News
>No Syrian peace negotiations talks for at least 2-3 weeks: U.N. envoy
almasdarnews.com/article/no-syrian-peace-negotiations-talks-least-2-3-weeks-u-n-envoy/ | Al-Masdar News
>Rebels cling to survival after ISIS advance in northern Aleppo – Map update
almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-cling-survival-isis-advance-northern-aleppo-map-update/ | Al-Masdar News
>Tons of food reaches Deir Ezzor by parachute from massive Syrian airdrop
almasdarnews.com/article/video-tons-food-reach-deir-ezzor-parachute-massive-syrian-airdrop/ | Al-Masdar News
>New Republican Guard recruits join Syrian Army ranks in Damascus
almasdarnews.com/article/video-new-republican-guard-recruits-join-syrian-army-ranks-damascus/ | Al-Masdar News
>Rebels attack Aleppo City overnight
almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-attack-aleppo-city-overnight/ | Al-Masdar News
>ISIS captures several villages in northern Aleppo
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-captures-several-villages-northern-aleppo/ | Al-Masdar News
>Jihadist rebels release 19 kidnapped civilians from Zarah: photos
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-release-19-kidnapped-civilians-zarah/ | Al-Masdar News
>Iraqi Forces capture the ISIS terrorist who bragged about buying Yazidi girls on film: photos
almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-army-captures-isis-terrorist-bragged-buying-yazidi-girls/ | Al-Masdar News
>VIDEO: ISIS ambushes the Iraqi Army south of Fallujah
almasdarnews.com/article/video-isis-ambushes-iraqi-army-south-fallujah/ | Al-Masdar News
>Houthis, Saudi coalition exchange thousands of war prisoners in Yemen
almasdarnews.com/article/houthis-saudi-coalition-exchange-thousands-war-prisoners-yemen/ | Al-Masdar News

that is buthurt

Because It's sunni

There is nothing between Syrian gov and Kurds in:
Hasakah (NE Syria)
Qamishli (NE Syria)
Afrin - Nubl (NW Aleppo prov.)
Sheikh Maqsoud district (Aleppo city)

In those last 2 cooperation between Kurds and Syrian gov goes pretty well. In the former 2 there have been some sporadic clashes, but overall they tolerate eachothers presence.

Do Kurds get autonomy/independence? I don't get hows autonomy supposed to work in a dictatorship

You don't need to. Kurds will get greedy about the clay they have under control and this will naturally clash with the interests of Assad and Putin. Assad wont allow any balkanization by the kurds or else this war would be in vain and he fought for nothing.

>T-The bear will nuke you a-anytime soon!!