Milo shuts down question about alt-right "virgins"

Did Milo just stick up for us?

youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWYdonr3Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Milo is white knighting, except for pure boys instead of maidens.

>and fuck you for putting those people down

KING MILO

Good ol' Milo

The new queen of /r9k/ confirmed.

>us

Milo needs a safe space to talk about alt-right issues.

Sup Forums approving of faggot degeneracy. Christ, this board is cucked hard

Lol white boi virgins with no SWAG can't get laid so they support Trump lmao.

Homosexuality is fine in itself, but Milo is seriously insufferable.

>Milo and I
Fucking faggot needs to take English.

The streets are flooded with tears right now.
Flooded

MILO LOVES US

ALSO PUSHING CHRISTIANITY

HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR

Based Milo

Milo, the guardian we don't deserve, but the guardian pol needs.

Why are faggot men turning so red pilled? Is it because they were betrayed by the LGBT/SJW movement because they're still fucking a white male!

I love Milo and I don't care who knows

Good on Milo, there needs to be more light put into the distinction between fat feminists who are fucking awful people and socially awkward men who "check out of society" because they are raised by the fat feminists via school and culture.

This fag can literally do no wrong. Milo is my husbando!

I assume so. It seems like as soon as gay marriage became legal, fags became old hat. Being gay just isn't as quirky or weird as being trans, muslim, or dragonkin. They are indeed still fucking white males.

Milo is literally the queen of Sup Forums

Nice pair of cargo pants, faggot

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OF THIS CAMPUS

I thought he was a hero at first but now i find him slightly obnoxious and quite cringeworthy.

>forced jokes, 2/10 are actually funny
>gives the same speech everytime
>wage gap, sjw, feminism
>relies on shock factor

I wish i never checked his twitter out. It's like watching a popularity contest unfold in high school

Feels like i found out father christmas doesn't exist

he always does.

Well yeah he's on a speaking tour not a nightly talk show.

I was expecting a "Well I'll fix that." comment followed by a saucy look to the camera/crowd

He's an actor you can tell. He's a just a player in the big game. I obviously agree with what he says and enjoy the madness that follows from pc campus to pc campus but he is just a hired actor shill.

>muh milo

Fuck off shill

Holy fucking kek.

Well what i should of said is he seems to have no new ideas.
I have heard the same lines 100 times, even from videos uploaded years ago

Fuck america anyway. Land of the fucking mentally ill
This tour would never happen here because these people dont exist in UK
I dunno, i've just been really turned off by him the past couple of days.

White mtf trannies are in the same boat. I got fed up with the "ally" and lgbt/feminist crowd. It was obvious that they would hate me because "a white male!" if I hadn't told them I was trans.

So that's how it feels to have someone stick up for you
Damn it feels good

They're basically starting to realize that islam is not their friend

Don't really care about sides anymore, I just want to see some anti-trump protesters behaving so violently that the police are forced to kill them.

Wasn't there a milo card in that illuminati card game?

>socially awkward men who "check out of society" because they are raised by the fat feminists via school and culture.

I feel like I fit into this category. I have no desire to contribute to society in its current state. Zero chance of ever getting a girlfriend, I'm ugly and get insanely anxious over everything. I don't fit the stereotypical image of a "basement dwelling neckbeard", but I'm still very reclusive. I often struggle just talking to people these days.

BASED MILO

#MENINIST
#MGTOW

If you are a virgin, this is the wrong board for you

>Doesn't know about Meninism being a meme
you're either next level b8ting or a new Redditor browsing le shitlord board

Me too breh, me too

>I feel like I fit into this category. I have no desire to contribute to society in its current state. Zero chance of ever getting a girlfriend, I'm ugly and get insanely anxious over everything. I don't fit the stereotypical image of a "basement dwelling neckbeard", but I'm still very reclusive.

HOW DO WE FIX THIS PROBLEM?
Why are there so many beta males and how do we stop this from happening in the future?

because a white man marrying a white man is quadruple privileged

That's good if he's saying the same thing, it means he hasn't changed his opinion, also he's still fighting the same battle from years ago.

I went to this event out of curiosity and a lot of us got to party with Milo afterwards, it was so awesome. I gave him a Newport and he chugged out of a handle of vodka.

t-thanks!

O shit wallup

White knighting is for those you want to fuck, and certainly Milo isn't interested in fucking those. However, he does seem very passionate about supporting their well being, when society has failed them completely.

Betas are still normies, I'm more like Delta

a faggot putting a douche in his place...MILO is a boss

No, listen to the whole video. He hates on racists.

gotta be nice to your dealer

oh shit wallup

Women are making fun of us, lol.

Sup Forums BTFO by superior alpha women

I'm not gay but it still makes me blush.

Very flattering.

Nero?

that was pretty nice of him. I don't think Milo is a bad guy, so I can't hate him. He seems to really care

>forced jokes, 2/10 are actually funny
>wage gap, sjw, feminism
>relies on shock factor

So he's the same as SJW's except they aren't funny 20% of the time

>alt-right
Gotta love this new term. The only reason why this exists is because people like to tie their eyes and pretend their favorite past idols done nothing wrong and we gotta move on with new ones, for the sake of right wing, since left wing is the enemy.

Surely it doesn't matter if the "Me and Milo" is isolated with no other words to finish the sentence?

Only projection... before me...

So all those years in journalism were also acting?

Do you even know how fucking stupid you sound, leaf?

Daddy's twitter handle.

It's public Hollywood closet from now on, that's without privacy.

There is no place for men to be men anymore, going to gym? "you're intimidating others with your oppressively toned body", going hunting? "STOP KILLING INNOCENT ANIMALS YOU GUNLOVING SHITLORD", pondering life and discussing it in any open forum? "YOUR VIEWPOINT IS IS DIFFERENT THAN MINE, GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS CAMPUS" . This list is endless and grows by the day

Why is homosexuality considered degenerate? Straight people can engage in fucked up behaviours as well, don't use that as an excuse.

lmao who the fuck even is this? Some skinny bitch on a high horse because she looks good in makeup?

>What's your view?
Begin to speak
>No, you're wrong-Well Actually-Nuh uh
But, facts and stats forming an opinion
>MANSPLAINING

A cursory glance at her twitter page and she is begging for money through sex chatlines.

Sensible men haven't needed chatlines since about 1995

Milo and the God Emperor are going to put normies into work camps.

I can't wait.

also
>alpha women
doesnt take much. She has a phone sex line and gets paid for sex. even hookers do this

forgot pic T_T

Yeah, we all should know that a good deal of what Milo does is for the fame and wanting to be a spearhead of the next counter-culture. So yeah its for his own gain, but it benefits us, it's Milo's kind that can get through to the normies and popularise alt-right ideas. It'll never be the puritan versions of those alt-right views but the majority that hold them are little beta fucks who, at least for a while, are never gonna speak out publicly, the ones who aren't are generally seen as to racists by normies anyway. Its a slow indoctrination, how many fucks here went from normie to fascist overnight, few if any i'd bet. Always remember though as much as Milo does aid us he still doesn't believe the genocide/true fascist ideas we propagate are held in earnest and that it's just being edgy, while to many it will be just that, edge, to those who it is not, remember that whilst Milo aids us, never idolise him as one day when enough follow the alt-right, assuming such a day ever comes of course, we will have to discard him and fully redpill those who have joined us.
TL;DR
Milo is useful for now but beware idolising him as eventually he'll be a detriment to the cause due to his degenerate, conceited ways.

>that hair
>1990s blonde fringe and a spray tan
FUCKING LMAO WHAT IS THIS

Ayy Kelly Kelly.

>as a Christian
What did he mean by this?

the 90's were great

You just described Trump

It's not beta. It's ineptitude from never trying and withdrawing from society. Also it takes no alpha qualities to be a fucking normie.

Well, women who make profit of sexually frustrated men are called whores :^)

>Land of the fucking mentally ill
This tour would never happen here because these people dont exist in UK

I don't even know where to begin. Oh wait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

This new ghostbusters looks pretty good 2bh

Sup Forums is pathetic

>not going orange like donald

Fucking faggot

>Trump supporters are virgins

Seems like there's a fair amount of virgins in both political camps, to be quite honest.

The guy's a fag for resorting to female shaming tactics.

I'm sick of these threads and what this board has become.

"Milo and me" is correct. If it was just him he'd say "me"

this. Sup Forums harbor redux when?

That was savage. Milo has built up a narrative here, he's basically Arnold from Terminator 2--a rogue gay with "no feelings" who is immune to the attacks from his bluepilled fellows on the Left, but when someone attacks the people he's standing up for, that soulless veneer cracks and he unleashes a smackdown with righteous anger.

The disenfranchised "checked out" members of our society have been under the lash for so long that they forget what it is like to be stood up for. Milo doesn't just do it, he crushes that faggot so hard he probably turned those cargo pants straight. He took the moral highground by reversing the SJW narrative of oppression, he played to Identity by defending "his" people in the name of Christianity, and he made himself look more human and virtuous in the process.

The guy's a faggot, but that was Trump-Tier persuasion. Nobody is ever going to try that one on him again, by even trying to that cargo-pants wearing retard galvanized Milo's support. It's no longer about facts or definitions, it's about identity. Furthermore, betas who were never on Trump's side will be pushed there now, because they will sense that only Milo and Trump will actually stand up for them.

Before it was merely implied that SJWs and Leftists are bullies who pick on the weak, now it has been utterly confirmed, on camera. That'd bring the score up to Milo 50,000, Left 0.

I think I'm gay now

Just curious who here is alt-right? What do you guys stand for?

Because it's a tour, ya dingus.

Like a comedian who tours will do the same stand up routine.

Oh my

He wants to score every virgin boy in his harem

The term "alt-right" is stupid an unnecessary.

It's just regular conservatism.

The "alt-right" isn't really one group, it's more like everyone on the right who isn't a Neoconservative. It is the alternative to the mainstream conservative establishment.

So, fascists are alt-right, but so are right-leaning Libertarians, Paleocons, Nativists, Nationalists, etc. The point isn't so much to push any of these philosophies, but rather to destroy the Trotskyist Neoconservative establishment so that we can actually start discussing serious issues again.

>women on suicide watch because they care about gay man more than their pathetic hole that's the only thing they have going on for them

>these people dont exist in UK

Y-you too.