This girl I've known for like 10 years all throughout school sent me this pic yesterday

this girl I've known for like 10 years all throughout school sent me this pic yesterday

she claims it was a total accident and made me promise not to tell anyone

she's been with her boyfriend for like 4/5 years now

do I accept it was an accident? do I tell anyone?

Ask for more then post here

Post her face.

probably shouldn't.

Tell no one, but unless you two communicate on a daily/weekly basis, no way this was an accident.

We hadn't spoke for a few weeks. Our friends are friends and we see each other probably monthly through them but that's pretty much it.

Ask for a nude or u tell

Wait for more signs, but till then consider it as an accident.

Show some goddamn class, you fucking beta. It's whatever she said it was and you're already a creep. Hope you die in a fire.

So if a gorgeous girl you've known for years sent you a slightly naughty pic you'd just ignore it?

Probably the best idea.

Haha, I was so tempted to try that route.

This 100%

post her face

tell her secrets safe, then say how good she looks etc etc.

accidents don't happen she wanted you to see the pic.

Like a man.

Nice body wish it was a nude

Haha same

how old is she?

Yeah that's pretty much the route I went down. She always looks amazing, updates her snapchat story daily and constantly looks unreal.

She's 19

That was no accident.

Let her know that she can accidently send more pictures and her man will never find out.

And then share of course!

I did say to her 'jokingly' feel free to accidentally send any time.

blackmail her for nudes or you're a faggot

Was so tempted by this. Just awkward because our friends are close friends and I've known her since she was like 10/11 years old.

That was a good response. What did she say to that?

what's her name?

She just sent loads of the monkey emoji covering its eyes... she acted embarrassed and begged me to delete it and not tell anyone

Knowing a hot chic for 10 or 20 years doesn't make her pussy less fuckable or body less desirable.

>pic
Thats the guy from one of vices drug documentary series lol

It was no accident.
Flirt with her.

I would say

"Sure I'll delete them... wink wink"

Oh I know, I've been checking her out for years!! Haha, just hard to blackmail someone who's so close to my own friendship circle without potential risks and consequences.

if you never got any nudes from here thne its an accident. She obvs doesn't want you to have them.

No don't blackmail her. She is opening the door for you now keep pushing.

post another pic of her pls?

What's the vice story? I've always wanted to know the background on that pic.

is she out of your league?

She's really hot, very popular girl. She's been with her boyfriend for like 4/5 years now.

he has been friends for a decade and hasn't smashed. yes. she is out of his league.

>is she out of your league?
Checks url

yep.

That particular image is a shoop, it's a crawlspace not a dungeon.
Not sure if pig pic is from vice, but it's definitely that creepy dude from hamiltons pharmocopeia

> it's a crawlspace

You rang?

Australian hero

Probably shouldn't have posted this pic either, but you did anyways. Now, time to post face.

screen shot the text she sent

Which one?

and then send her a pic of your erect penis

all of them

Tell her that you might be interested in some more accidents of this sort if possible and some not so accidental things too. Then ask if she would like to bump into you accidentally at this great cafe you know before you quite deliberately end up at your place to fuck.

can you pls post the same pic, only without the red box?

1. text her back saying that you will tell her bf about this unless she sends you nudes
2. she will beg you to reconsider
3. refuse to reconsider
4. continue to blackmail the bitch until she sends nudes
5. post nudes on Sup Forums
6. ???
7. profit

Ask her if she wants to go out or something, be chill about it and if she really wants something you'll see it, don't be scared to cuck.

Holding android phone but using imessage?

DEEEEEEE-BUNKED

OP confirmed faggot.

Oh dang did this dude just get exposed?

Good catch mvp

Blackmail her for nudes and a fuck

Hero

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

True.

1. ask if she meant to send it to her bf or (insert name of one of her hot guy friends)
2. watch her squirm
3. threaten to tell bf unless nudes are sent
4. receive nudes
5. post nudes on Sup Forums
6. threaten to tell bf about the nudes unless she has sex with you
7. have sex with her
8. use hidden camera to record sex
9. post video on Sup Forums
10. ???
11. profit

/thread
Ok folks, nothing to see here. Move on.

Ok all fake. Serious Q. Who's the girl? She looks hot.

Do not ask her if it was really an accident, proceed as though it was no accident because I doubt it was.

Naturally you send her a dick pic.

Nice catch, OP is a lying faggot.

>h3h3 was not expecting that lolllllll xxxxxx
My fucking god you are weak.

Easy to Port a os of your choosing on any smartphone hardest part is modifying drivers

ah yes accidental nude sender is also hackerman

Thanks sherlocke

Even nerds, and geeks make errors humans are like windows always fucking up

You're a special snowflake aren't you.

Send her an accidental photo and she what happens

I was really hoping OP wouldn't be a lying faggot this time.

she wants your dick you beta fuck

Tell her looking good, lips are sealed.
Let's her know you approve without being a scumbag

OP, you gotta notice the small things here. She said, "haha" and then after "total accident" she gave you some dots, etc. Tell her you don't mind that she sent that. Or, tell her/him (You can never be sure with this fucking site) that you miss talking as much as you used to. It doesn't matter here if you did talk much, but just cue the fact that you want to more.

OP is indeed a liar and a faggot of the first degree.

get fucked

text her back: "Nice underwear, slut."

Tell people? OP is an faggot from high school. Flirt and fuck her.

"I never knew how much i wanted to communicate with you until i saw a pic of yourself in your underwear. Obv you want me, and i mos definitely want you, so let's skip the preliminaries and proceed to intercourse post haste."

Naturally. Right 'O laddie!

Ask if she wants to fuck you. Her BF may have cheated on her and now she is seeking revenge without relationship abandonment.

Yeah that "haha" seems more flirty than self deprecation

i don't wanna be a white knight but i advice you not to tell anyone,neither of you benefit from that

Ask if she has gained weight.

>I don't wanna be a white knight
>But I will anyway

OP Fuck her anus

stop being such a fucking nigger, op. post face.

Say you won’t share if you can see a little more (tits) if she gets mad play it off as a joke

did you have recent convo with her? or is your name or number close to bfs?

are you stupid?
she has android
he has iphone
wtf so simple

i would take a different tack, which is to stop asking about the pic but start texting her every day - just to say hi and ask about her day - get her into a rhythm with you - THEN reintroduce some light references to how sexy she looked in the pic, tease her for sending sexy pics by accident etc, then come up with some pretext for getting together.

she wont' tell her bf about any of this because she's embarrassed about the pic and by the time you meet up you'll already be sharing a secret with her.

at that point you should be able to explain how hot the pic made you and make a move, i think you'll get in there.

good advice here

>how old is she?
well, actually...
14 1/2

abandon bread