youtu.be/pTRaSZH3h3Y

You should post her again

(Houki)
Sounds fun, I should try that some time. Not that there's much in GA anyway lol

Cotton candy hair

(Boats)
It could just be confirmation bias

(Girl Knight with a big sword)
I don't think it's exactly like an autist, or acting, but I'm always very disinterested in conversations, even ones about personal interests
So people tend to not talk to me

This thread. I like it

>Beer
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. C'mon m8, cider and mead! Maybe moonshine if I'm going hard enough.
>Tfw downed the last of that bottle of mead

He should post Kasumi and only Kasumi ever again.

cute
maybe. do you think it's bad?
I was gonna say he should post literally any other avatar

But
Astolfo
And you'd lose a pic if I did uwu

Still down?

check

meanwhile people say gay shit when talking to me

I'm a nature guy, so if I was in GA, I'd be prowling the coast, or the west/NW part of the state where the mountains start. Especially in the fall when the colors change. I don't mind the city, I usually stick around there on night drives so the 3D wife doesn't get worried, but during the day or on trips to the ranch, I'm out and about in the country checking out the scenery.

The odd roadside attractions always interest me regardless though, I'd have to see the Big Chicken and the Jimmy Carter peanut if I was in Georgia.

Exactly- there's beer, and there's shitty beer like Platinum. All I got is more Kraken spiced rum, may hit up one of the larger liquor stores and get some aquavit later this week- it's the right kind of weather for it.

Almost summoned Satan there. Thread is comfy indeed.

Would be neat if he moved on to thug life mushroom already too.

I don't have a lot of pics uwu

I felt better today, then cc told me something which kinda made me feel bad, but I'm hanging in there. Trying to think positive
idk what that is, I don't do drugs

omg I gotta watch my gets...coooomfy

hi hi

book on head maybe?

Honest to god, beer all tastes bad to me.
>Rum
Fucking drunk.
>Aquavit
Is that some kinda strange vitamin water?

Are those based off real books or just random?

I'm not outdoorsy at all, but the north GA mountains are really pretty in the fall. I went to school up there and it's very nice.

Is what bad?

Are you extremely gay?

you won't tempt me with best female feito

I said a pic uwu

You seemed really down for a long time my dude, I'm glad you're a bit better now

And he means Marie Antoinette uwu

best pic

not irl at least, I don't act the way I do here
as far as they're concerned I'm a straight cunt

people being selfish or whatever. I'm not even sure, I'm tired sorry
1 pic is like 10% of my total pics uwu

I think things are a little better. I just hope they can slowly improve from here. I'd do anything for that.

wtf she's all old (I googled her)

my girl

not sure honestly...just a great screen grab from the show.

you deserve best pic

Well I like you
Cute non lewd of this thong bun
Beer is the true nectar.

>dat fish book titled "Fish"
It's moving along nicely now that more folks are here, but that's always a good thing too.

I don't mind the taste, but bad beer is just watery swill. Had my share of that.
>rum
I'm obligated to drink it since I don't have anything to bake right now with it. Plus it'll help me use more of that maple syrup.
>Aquavit
You're still a viking in training, try some out if you ever find it. It's pretty good, stronger than mead, and the flavored variants are even better (cloudberry is tops).

I gotta get outdoors eventually. Being cooped up in an office all week gets me a bit restless sometimes. Plus the cooler weather here also makes those drives even better with the windows down.

Well I can say I wouldn't enjoy being around your friends

I can't say I blame them, but I also can't condone such behavior
It does make me weary to trust people though

youtube.com/watch?v=HdauVOUrvng

only 10 pics? wowie
Have you tried bodybuilding or runs? Physical activity release some endorphin in your brain, that can help

Look for FGO Marie Antoinette uwu

why tho

I consider them co-workers, even if I goof around with them.
Platoon stuff

I've never liked any of the beer I've tried.

See above.

>Maple syrup
Ayyyyyy

To the internet, awaaaaaaaay!

well so do I...it's the cutie pie!

christmas? Is it time?

cuz I like you

Would you say you aren't selfish also?
That's not how you read those?
I think I have like 50, but only 10 good ones to post. I don't really look for pictures much. I walk and lift some weights every day. I'm gonna start running either in a week or 2. Walking does help make me feel better sometimes.

She looks like a slut t b h
She's never lewd

youtube.com/watch?v=qePK48zmWDY

I'm only teasing you with best feito through pictures.
Marie needs your proteccion my homie.

>endorphin
Or you could just fap uwu

no but she really did try to read them. I promise

>looks like a slut
>posts shima
Klonata pls

Oh, military
Yeah, I get it then

Very much so, but I don't use others for my own gain
It's very selfish of me to not want to be around others

I need to start going on walks or something, I agree being inside all day can get really boring.

Whether she's dressed in her usual slutty uniform or in normal schoolgirl clothes, Shimakaze is fucking cute as shit!

I don't know if I believe you..
She's perfection
I don't really think it is. I feel bad for wanting to be close to those who need their space.
well duh

youtube.com/watch?v=bdqbW6MXzsI

I promise I tried....

lol gay

I look for pics whenever I'm bored enough and nutted too much already. That's good, keep doing that. Have you set a goal already or you'll just keep doing that without any real goal?

You insult everything I like ;-;

Sandnigger's fake identity girl isn't best girl uwu

Fap only does so much

it's actually 54% tonight...little more than the tip

Still got that massive 1 gallon jug, and another half of the other left- probably time to start baking again now that Christmas gatherings are here.

It's getting there, December and all. Still gotta do a lot of holiday shopping too.

The fresh air will do you some good. Or, if it's a particularly cold morning and you're dragging, stand outside for a minute or two without a jacket. If you get out far enough in the country at some point, just pull over and stand outside a few minutes. The quiet calms you quickly.

I wont be mixing in the pork tendie. But the rice will have ham, egg, onion, carrot, snow peas, capsicum and flavourings.
You haven't had the right beers.

It's ok...
I'm usually too interested in looking for music, and I'm really picky with pictures and I can never seem to find ones I would save/post. Yeah I have a goal I can tell you in private or something

I just like teasing you

Houki, gib jug.
>Tfw this twat is saying we should go take a trip to visit you

Probably not

Late replies for now
I'm playing league now but NieR is fun

Fap harder, better, faster, stronger.
Tell me when Marie gets a game as influential as AC uwu

Too many memecore dds/10

I'll give you that her attitude lends itself to her not knowing that she is lewd
None? Odd. I love beer. And not fat
Yes...yes. How are you. I saw you say you were chairforce...did you fly A10s?? Please...

I just like small girls t b h
She's pure

well I am near done with shopping. I start in September if I can

no flying for me friend. I was a 2W2

btw what beer do you like?

which sorter is this

that's fucking homosexual
how do you even quantify that

I got into game and movie analysis, they make for good ambient noise when doing other tasks
Sure, if you want

I guess I'm an easy bulli target

Add me on League uwu

ok uhhhh
AC, the one set in France. Got em

I don't want anyone close though, is it wrong to push people away?
Should I let people use me as long as I don't get hurt?

Solid mix of ingredients if you ask me. Chinese sausages are also really good too, the flavorings they release as they cook make it even easier to season. What would you be using the tendie for?

Jug is gibben. But the rum is mine.

>road trip from CA to TX
If you go, you'd better hit the toegay in the mountains of west TX. There'd definitely be plenty to do in the DFW area.

I'm something of a late starter, unless it's something big, then I always buy early.

well I feel it becomes homosexual around 80%

Plus don't forget I'm mostly fucking around with made up numbers ^_^

I say if it works it works...the only time I won't shop is that dreadful black friday

ms paint uwu
what channels do you like? I watch a lot of things for background noise and they keep me company as sad as that sounds.

Not anymore after this lol
I think they need to understand how you feel and accept that. It'd be wrong for them not to I think idk. As long as you're also benefiting from the relationship I think it's fine

oh ok

M8, if I go, I'm only paying for half the gas. But it would make for an interesting road trip.

I feel like I want to be alone...

But that's all a bit too philosophical for me, I think I'm going to sleep

Maybe. Take care and rest well

No

First ac started the series and thus it's more relevant! Apparently it's 10 years and a month old now, time fucking flies.

There are smol subs and cvls and DDs that didn't get claimed here at some point or have over 10 million pics on boorus. What happened to Luigi? Thought you liked her a lot.

Just to top with. But no Chinese sausages, its a real lazy day and I dont want to leave the house.
Just don't do dank whoolies

Night

wait. who is luigi?

more like you're fucking with me

youtube.com/user/gamesasliterature
youtube.com/channel/UCyhnYIvIKK_--PiJXCMKxQQ
these are good my dude
There's also this guy but he talks about future technologies rather than analysis
youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g

:(

Second AC is the iconic one though

see you later

Evenin' niggers

As I'm going to bed, you fukboi

well fucking with, fucking around, fucking up, just fucking...it's all fucking right?

Wouldn't fuck with you if I didn't think you could handle it and if I didn't like chatting with you

so there ya go

hell of an entrance

Want something to keep you awake?

Thanks, thanks
How're you?

goodnight

>hey mio *burp*
>Guess what
>Mio, I turned myself into a *burp* pineapple, mio
>I'M PINEAPPLE RIIIIIIIIIITSUUU

dreadful would be an understatement, but I'm in the same boat, I just avoid the general public on that day.

You'll probably see more tumbleweeds than people in a lot of stretches, but at least the high speed limits in the middle of nowhere make it go by that much faster. Just don't get eaten up by the countless construction zones when you get near Dallas.

I hear ya there. My Sunday was pretty lazy, took care of business yesterday. Had sopa de fideo for dinner- lazy Mexican food, but cheap and tasty.

terrific...are we eating now? I am in

think I may lay down a bit

Oh nice, I'll check these out
I love my boy matthew, too bad he never uploads

youtube.com/channel/UCb_sF2m3-2azOqeNEdMwQPw

kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Luigi_Torelli/Gallery

Sadly I never got to play that one. Perhaps i should now that i has a pc that can actually play games.

'sup, mah negus?

We are indeed eating now
I probably shouldn't eat that much, though
Don't need to be getting fat

Hullo my lil babby

Just the usual famalam, work tomorrow and I'm going to bed soon

You may have me confused with someone, I don't even know that one ; - ;

Rengay lol

All good kinds of fuck my dude

I didn't even know I'm already subscribed to him, I think I watched his reviews of the MGS series
Goodnight?

Uplay tho uwu

yeah I am fortunately going in the other direction. Been losing a lot. But I do love my food.

My cheat day is tomorrow. Pizza!

And THAT is why I like chatting you

you can take anything and dish it out

Really lmao. I think i confused someone else for you months ago, and not you for someone else, if that makes any sense for you.

Of course
What is that? I figured flying was like a 1/100 chance. And while i try a lot. Yuengling is always top choice

I feel like you kissed officer's ass
just a gut feeling uwu

Fuck paying money to deal with that cancer, I'd pirate it.

I'm Konata
Nice
Yeah I guess. I'm pretty tired

i sleep

new phone who dis uwu

Yea i confused a luigi poster for you months ago

Dingus

Asstolfo lmao

That's good
I don't have much room to lose, I just don't want to gain any

BWAHAHAHAHA

no

You don't kiss officer's asses. You kiss Chief's asses. you be straight with officers...get ahead quicker

Chief's can make or break you I discovered

2W2 bomb techs....BIG bomb techs

We talking jdams? I always liked jdams

Did you drop the MOAB!!!

Umi is not trash.

I didn't know anyone but midwest burgers are pork tenderloin

much much bigger booms....booms that make cities disappear/....if you catch my drift