Just ordered a moissanite engagement ring online

Just ordered a moissanite engagement ring online.

Specs:
1 carat equivalent weight, solitaire
Color: Colorless, D-F range
Clarity: VVS1
Ideal cut

It cost me $700. A 1 carat diamond ring of equivalent size with a shitty diamond would cost me $2000 minimum. A 1 carat diamond with the same specs as what I just listed would cost well beyond $15,000.

Was this a smart decision or am I a cheap fucking fuck?

Also, should I tell her?

I did tons of research on moissanite and apparently only experienced jewellers can really tell the difference.

There's nothing wrong with what you chose to do, if she's really wife material it's your character and behavior that will make for a successful marraige.

Good luck with your engagement that's based on a lie. Nice groundwork for a long relationship

Thanks bro.

Also I should add that I could afford a diamond ring, so I don't think people will be skeptical of its authenticity when they see it.

post her

That's one reason why I'll probably tell her. I don't think she's going to mind but I also don't want her to feel like she has to explain it to every person she talks to.

There is nothing wrong with it. My wife has 2 moissanite rings and she LOVES them. As you said, non jewelers can't tell the difference. You should tell her though

Not gonna post face.

Marry her.
Body?

amazing boobs, amazing ass, definetly wife material

Thanks, user.

Has anybody asked about her rings or questioned them?

you're a lucky bastard man, fuck

Thanks. Her body definitely helped me get over my commitment issues.

i hope she keeps sending those nice pics after marriage

Im looking for engagement ring and feel same as you. Have money but i am a logical man that knows how stupid rings are. Thanks for the tip.

Some people actually find moissanite to be more beautiful than diamond due to its higher refractive index. Also, since it's manufactured, there are far less impurities in it.

Moissanite seems like the redpill of the jewelry industry.

You should tell her you wanted to save money for your new life together. Good luck!

Yeah that's what I was thinking to do. I also was thinking maybe suggesting that we could upgrade it to a diamond on our 5 or 10 year anniversary or something, if that's what we want to do.

fuck natural diamonds. you could have even gone with a synthetic diamond. is just as good as natural. natural precious gems are for people with money to burn

From what I've seen, synthetic diamonds are still stupid expensive.

where did you buy it from? any other information that would be useful for me?

diamonds are worthless
they only have value as we are told so

there are vast amounts of them
not even remotely rare