You have to choose one of these cunts to live for the rest of your life, which one would you choose and why?

you have to choose one of these cunts to live for the rest of your life, which one would you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w&list=PLCg0exByErfvHCdxsatA_NrU_hs1iIvb6&index=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I whipped this up for you user

I choose death over some south african shithole like those

fuck

yeah, nah.

>Choose Argentina
>Move to the Falkland islands
>Larp as a Brit for the rest of me days
Job's a good un

just go outside then

?

Chile is way better than Mexico

Texas, obviously.

Argieland, Buenos Aires is awe inspiring and brimming with culture

Valparaíso looks so comfy, but there´s something very attractive about Buenos Aires

I wish more cities could have that kind of colorful look.

We are painting the slums in the hills with huge murals (supposedly), looks very out of place

Idk man, i dont think so

Both Argentina and Chile are light years better than mejico lol it isn't even a contest
You've got armed insurgent groups in literally every state. Mexico is central america tier

Argentina because Chile is too polluted

I'll be moving to chile next year.

Chile because Argentina is fake

Definitely Chile

Clear fucking winner.

bariloche it's in Argentina but is full of chilenos

Argie has better wimins

Chile has better everything else

Though choice desu

Argentina has free healthcare, education and they are white. Pls reconsider

no no, everyone knows Argentina is a shithole, don't try to trick our Colombian friend

>Muh free shit
You've just changed my alignment of this question from 70% Chile - 30% Argentina to 99% Chile - 1% Argentina. Whiteness is the only positive factor now.

good choice man i wish i go there too but my mom don't let me

tbqh the free healthcare is a meme, decent healthcare is private

Argentina
Chile is better now, but it's resource economy just like Russia and it means they can easily become absolute shithole if copper prices fall.

Btw both countries are okay and better than Russia (look at HDI) so I would enjoy living in any of them.

he is right! don't go to Argentina i got stabbed today!
everyone need to go to Chile they are the most developed country in this shit continent
yes friend! Go to chile

Argentina for the sole reason that drinking a couple of bottles of wine everyday while making some delicious asado makes my cock rock hard.

chile will be superpower for the next 300 years so you will be more comfy in chile strelok

>not welcoming Russians and other slavs
I agree with rejecting burgers and other westerner scum, but slavs are bro tier

chile have wine and asados too you know?

But what if the Burger is partially a Slav?

if it's not poland everyone can go eat my shorts

Couple bottles of wine everyday would put your cock down really soon. Soft alcohol is dangerous, there are many other toxic shit in it than just alcohol. Drink vodka instead, only alcohol and water, vodka hangover is the softest one. The worst hangover I had was after 5 litres of beer.

you will get double stab

if you're born and or raised in the US you're a burger, no matter your ethnicity or skin color

Poland is in the VIP club, but other slavs are bros too

>claims that Jewland and Weontistan are light years ahead
>talks about some shit that happened in the 80s (zapatists)
Kys my dude

Lol, Poles are westernized as hell, while Russians hate the West and Europe. We are better.
He is okay if he is legitimate diaspora who's into Russian culture and speaks Russian, if he is called John Edward Ivanov he has forgot who he is.

I'm more a tequila man, but only because it gets you drunk real fast and I have learnt to endure the hangover.
theirs suck

>Mexican
You know what? You people are foul.
You aren't going to Chile nor Argentina, we will deploy operatives all throughout the world that all force Mexicans to go back.

>zapatists
2bh they were based. Now Rojava are cool leftist militant group.

Good choice. You are quite a connoisseur gentleman and scholar.

maybe let ukranians in too but russians? the only russians who come here are jews,gypsies and that band who their name is literally "the russians sons of bitch"

Can I prance around Chile in Pinochet cosplay?

>I'm more a tequila man
Good, it's almost like vodka. Strong colorless alcohol is life.
>I have learnt to endure the hangover
I was a weed man in my youth because I hate hangovers.

I'm talking about cartels
not sure if they qualify as insurgent groups though

>that band who their name is literally "the russians sons of bitch"
makes me kek every time

and no, I mean ethnic and (preferably) heterosexual Russians, because Uruguay get tons of gay ones fleeing homophobia in their homeland

As long as you are respectful, np

Argentina, it will be like living in my country.

>ukranians in too but russians
Lol, Western Ukrainians are mountain savages who stopped killing witches only in 1940s and Eastern Ukrainians are the same people as Russians so things you say are retarded.
In short, you should accept Eastern and Southern Slavs and not accept Western Slavs. Western Slavs are too Europeised and Westernized, they are retarded version of Germans, not Slavs.
Bulgarians, Russians, Serbs are all based non-European peoples who are the special civilization like China or India, not the western civilization.

eww no!
no wh*tes in this land honey

so you're full of bolivians as well?

>slavs
>white

they're too alpha and manly to be white

southern cone doesnt look half bad
i would choose argentina so that theres no language barrier

I implore you to reconsider

they are full of brazilians like bariloche

chilé
idk ive heard its better

sorry, no russians

But wait! Don't go!

you are still welcome in Chile

Most of Russian gays (and Russian emigrants at all) go either to America or Germany.
Also Canada is steadily becoming more and more popular because it's easy to move to if you're engineer or IT worker.
t. Gonna participate in DV lottery this year (I don't speak German), and when I earn more money I would try Canada too.

No, but there are a lot of paraguayans, and the villas where they live are like Paraguay.

"soft alcohol"
soft implies no alcohol

sorry we are full but i know a place large and very empty
it's chile

Argentina, because I yearn to be with my white brethren.

Slavs come in all colors, dude. There are many Brown or Asian Russians, concept of race doesn't exist in Russian culture, we care about ethnicity only. There are nations of brown Slavs like Bulgarians.

Merda!

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w&list=PLCg0exByErfvHCdxsatA_NrU_hs1iIvb6&index=1

>You aren't going to Chile nor Argentina
Wut? A lot of middle class senior go to Bariloche and other nazi colonies for holidays

I want to see you try it my diabetic friend

still not welcome
sorry

>fuck this gay earth

>discards every single level of goverment authority because of "muh legitimate clay"
>cuts every single connection with the rest of the country because of "muh indigenous traditions"
>kidnapp tourists when they try to visit their shithole villages
>stop people on the road and rob them
>all because of "muh zapata"
Yeah pretty based

Fucking cancer

yes, they're welcome

A band of organized criminals is and insurgent group?

Are you retarded?

only polands and ukranians

russians are racist one of them attacked on of our amerindian mexican brothers last week do you want this "persons" in our sacred land?

the definition of insurgency is a 'rebellion against authority', so I didn't know if cartels count or not
sorry m8 here we don't have to categorise our criminal groups as we don't have any

>russians are racist
even better

but they will beat us

I don't think so, also I'm tired of so much fake ''tolerance''

Maube because you're too irrelevant

Argentina because earthquakes scare me

but when they come here and start attacking us everyone in this country will start attacking russians inmigrants so what's the point in let them in, in the first place?

>mention mexico's cartels and africa-tier insecurity
>some lil indian starts babbling about muh relevancy
every time

El ñorteñoANO

Just fuck off, seriously.

>El ñorteñoANO
Wait, not just the center has earthquakes? We're the odd ones out?

Yea, lots of earthquakes in the south too, this week we had like two noticeable ones in Chiapas.

Dont forget about Pinotepa Nacional OAX

Valparaiso is the burning city of chile, everyday the city is on fire, everyday around midday you can hear the alarms and the firetrucks, every season but winter
Is neat btw

not true

don't be so modest!

half of the people here love him for incomprehensible reasons, people would take photos with you

still better than Argentina

Do they play splatoon over there?

If you dislike russians for being racists, you shouldn't like poles either since they dislike brownies too

they are amerindians honorarys

Kek

Guys, don't forget to go welcome me and say hi at the airport next year.

We aren't racist. All the 2ch wishes Makeev to be killed by Mexicans ASAP. He did the same shit in Russia few year ago.

all right them but we are gonna let in only 5 russians every year and they will get chemical castration

You are really rude person