How many refugees has your family taken in Sup Forums?

How many refugees has your family taken in Sup Forums?

Pic related, it's a Syrian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
thelocal.at/20160217/swimming-pool-rape-suspect-faces-up-to-ten-years-in-jail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black
>syrian
Top fucking kek.
________________________________ Let's ban all nonwhite immigration, but make an exception for cute hijabis.

Precisely 0. My father is redpilled enough to know that displacing them solves nothing.

B-but these poor fugees need to be integrated.

Don't you want to be enriched?

That is not a Syrian.

REEEE
REEE
REE
RE
R

hahaha the women looks more manlier than the faggot with his gay beanie.

i wish the black guy the best. he deserves this pussy more and the baby will be cooler.

wtf this must be shopped ^^

KNOCK KNOCK

OPEN DOOR

>9 months later

IT'S A SYRIAN
Like you're keeping house pets.
Fucking classic.

FICKI FICKI

None but I've heard worrying reports of people one town over doing that shit (I think they get paid by the gov). I'll have to inquire if crime has gone up.

Only in Cuckistan.

Perfect

Me and my ex-girlfriend have adopted this charming and intelligent 11-year old Syrian boy. We're a happy diverse and progressive family now.

Ha ha ha....that head

"Just thinking about the Facebook likes makes me moist"

I love the way the dog looks at the cucked guy. So expressive. I'm not sure if it's pity for his master or sorrow that he's the pet of such a sad and pathetic being.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit my nigga.

The funniest thing about this picture, and there's a lot, is that of all places, he's sitting right next to his wife.

Stop shitposting austria, you're doing it wrong.
This picture is pretty much old.

>Fugee sitting next to the wife
>Shit eating grin on fugge's face
>Shit eating grin on wife's face
>look on husband's face
>look on daughter's face

That image has so much going on. It will probably be printed in history book in 100 years time when they talk about the White Genocide

Top notch.

It's funny, you can just tell by certain women's faces that the love black cock. This bitch is DEFINITELY one of them and taking Jamal's dick twice a day.

>gf thinks about getting a refugee

shit what can I even do?

Make it stop...

Think about getting a new gf?

srsly german. wtf?

Tell her it's you or the fugee and if she chooses the fugee tell her you won't take her back in once he beats and rapes her

takbir!

Agree and convince her to let him sleep with her to show him how nice and welcoming Germans are.

MOD BYLAT
Turn on the gas already

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

remove kebab

we're already living together for 5 years, she also pays part of the rent.
I can't just go somewhere else man, it also only started some months ago that she started constantly talking about those damn refugees, about the poor kids and stuff

you crazy? I don't want a a fucking nigger from the 3rd world.

so all the other niggers jump me?

Animals are amazing that way, aren't they. Why are we even capable of reading their faces?

What type of Syrian is he?

Come to the states. If you come on a visa just stay after it expires like most of the mexicans do. Just don't let anybody know you aren't mexican and learn spanish.

Sry to be the one to tell you this...you chose poorly, german one.

Tell her that you despise the shitskins.

Game over, man. She's taking the muslim D whether you want it or not.

Dump her.

Honestly if you're gonna let yourself be ccukd by tour girl in this fashion, simply an hero.

You're worth nothing. Nihil. Nada. Zero. Fuck you.

>Allowing that nigger to live with your white children

Liberalism is a mental disorder

What's the worst that could happen?

thelocal.at/20160217/swimming-pool-rape-suspect-faces-up-to-ten-years-in-jail

I have a Job and a Life here, I don't know anyone in the US, here I have all my friends.

until now she was 10/10, everything I wanted. I was happy with her.

how can they be so attractive to a woman?
they're unwashed savages

easier said than done

I don't want that but I can't just leave her man
shes a good girl and I doubt I find a better one any time soon.

Can't I come and say i identify as mexican transgender pregnant woman?

>What type of Syrian is he?

Extra Choco Coated One Obviously...

You can see that the 'man' got cucked into this. There have been fights about it. He fucking hates his life.

This is really the perfect picture.

how nice from you to host a tanned austrian

None, but i have a syrian refugee family living next door.

On an unrelated note, how do you make napalm?

Beat the shit out of her, rape her and then say the following:

>There, you've had the full "refugee" experience, just tell me when you want to do it again

Also, hit her in the head, with a closed fist, every morning. Don't worry if you don't have a reason for it, she'll know what it's for.

It's not like SHE gets to decide
You pay part of the rent you fucking moron
Just stand your fucking ground

Learn from this Sup Forums.
This is why you don't fall for the 3dpd jew.

The dog knows. Dogs are truly the white man's best friend.

unwashed savages

or

emasculated nu male cucks

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>how can they be so attractive to a woman?
>they're unwashed savages

You just answered your own question. That, and the 24/7 brainwashing.

Whenever there's a rape story of this random girl going to a sandnigger's place, do you think she was forced to, or something like that? No, She went there because she WANTED to have sex with a muslim/African, so that she could brag to all her girlfriends. Too late do they realize the mistake they make.

At least the guy got children. Something you /pol cucks aren't capable of.

>Why are we even capable of reading their faces?

Because dogs and humans are bros forever.

You mean the black guy?

>how can they be so attractive to a woman?
They really are not, it's just what the extreme left wishes you to believe.

my deepest sympathy

>shes a good girl and I doubt I find a better one any time soon.

Thats you talking intoxicated in emotions.
Just like alcohol.

If you confess to Sup Forums about her bringing a fugee to your home, she is faaaar from being a good girl, you just believe she is because you want to believe it.

I dont want to troll you, Krautbro, but id say to tell her to make a choice between you and a fugee, if she choses a fugee, dump her and never return to her even if she begs you.

It will be extremely painful at first, but wont be as painful when as when you get cucked.

None yet but my mum has adopted this Somalian child

Yes

Does that whale have a beard?

>On an unrelated note, how do you make napalm?

You should watch Fight Club.

Are you retarded? Dump her.

When will they learn?

Listen. There is no way out. Once someone walks the patch of treachery, there is no way back.

Activate the ejector seat while you still can, or do you want to learn it the hard way? Coming home from work, hearing moans, Hassan the Refugee fucking your "10/10".

Why do I even have to tell you that? Can't you German do nothing on your own? Does an Austrian have to travel to your home and break up with your leftist shithead of a girlfriend?

Someone's going to get raped.

well talk her out of it and say you are strongly opposed and provide as much bluepilled reasoning to support your argument.

If at that point she still insist on taking in a pet nigger and you have expressed that you are deeply against it, than it is obvious she is selfish and doesn't care about your concerns or opinion and is only interested in her own ideas.

at that point you can be a KEK like the rest of your dying country, and house that poor 26 year old nigger who will constantly want to bang your gf, or you can BE A MAN and stand up for yourself and find a new girl who actually appreciates your views

Looks like 5 o' clock shadow. Or just unwashed skin that's dying.

fucking christ why did they censor cuck again
c u c k

while it worked it was perfect

I'm not a fucking nu male shit

I'm, not sure where she got the Ideas from, probably from her friends and beta orbiters.
She also never expressed that she likes niggers or mudslimes, in the last years this was never a topic.

whatever it is it seems to work for some reason

she didn't bring home a refugee, she just keep mentioning it from time to time. Talks about the poor chilluns, the poor people and it would be nice to help them somehow. Then she said something like "...did you know some people even let them live with them for a while..."

It's the media, friendo. They only air one opinion, so it seems like it's the only opinion.

The white dude.

He looks swedish to me.

You can tell dad is being cucked. Mom is fucking ecstatic to have the Syrian there while dad looks decidedly less-than-pleased. The Syrian knows wassup, as he's already served mom his uncircumcised cock at least 8 times today.

Your girlfriend in the near future.

Gottverdammt Deutschland!

>uncircumcised cock
Leave it to the merrycuck and his little jew-dick to act like he has anything worthwhile to say

Women are wired to go with the flow of society. If society tells them that white men are lame and Jamal and Ahmed's dicks are 10/10, they will convince themselves of that. If all her beta orbiters and liberal girlfriends can't stop talking about how cool and manly these poor immigrants are, you better believe she's going to want some of that.

It's quite simple. Next time she mentions it, stand your ground and say no. DO NOT give in. She's testing you. How do you think the cuckolds in the pictures ITT reached that position? The second she notices you won't defend her without second thought, she'll rather be raped than be with a man she considers weak.

>women

Mix as much sugar as you can into petrol until you have basically sloppy paste.
Not real napalm but same effect.
The petrol is basically jut to get the fire going, the real magic is in all the caramelising sugar that sticks to everything and has a shit ton of energy in it.

Try not being a pathetic beta faggot. This is fucking sad!

"Wahhhh what can I do?? Help me I let a woman control my life"

Too bad fuckwit, he who pays the piper calls the tune.

Underrated post.
>"refugee" experience

The only refugees I help are those with European ethnicity, and Yazidi. Blacks can get African help and Muslims can get Muslim help.

Shut it, smegma.

>but but s-smegma!
Your mother literally fell for the jewish dick meme.

You got your dick mutilated just so a jew could make some money.

FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL END YOURSELF KEK

What is it, shekelstein? Getting nervous?

>try to explain to anyone why the US shouldn't let refugees in using europe as an example
>they start calling me racist and getting angry at me

Wat do?? It feels like everyone I talk to is a bluepilled Hillary supporter and I don't know how to help them.

>i'm not a fucking nu male

You are. You dont have to be an alpha to stand your ground, but you can't even do that.

>shes a gud gurl an i dont wanna lose hur

Officially cucked
She's taking Jamals cock right now behind your back.

The little girl has already been blacked. And she loved it.

Look at her body language.

So much mad in 2 little posts. Nobody cares.

Only red pill women. Make them ask all their liberal male friends and orbiters if continuing to import refugees en masse is worth it, despite knowing that sexual crime does and will continue to skyrocket.

That's what I do. I converted several women by making realize that cucks will literally support a rape culture so that their white savior complex/mentall ilness is appeased.

One red pilled woman alone can cause havoc in a liberal group of friends.

Try living in melbourne friend

Plenty.

Webm related is my Wife and the guys celebrating New Years Eve :) great fellas!

Got any good statistics I can refer to when telling people how drastically rape rates increase?