You think they browse here and shitpost with us?

You think they browse here and shitpost with us?

kgb does

Wonder why

I've seen a few FBI on Sup Forums

I never heard a CIA guy say they're CIA
AND I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY

How'd you know they were FBI?

Where do you think trap and log sucking posts come from?

I grew up around cops and military
All tactical retards act the same

Quiet and professional on duty, real PTSD and acting like a robot

Fucking high-schoolers behind closed doors, caling each other faggots and talking about how the other guy sucks dick

The stress makes them goofballs, that how they deal with hard to see shit like dead kids

by those definitions, the bigger part of Sup Forums is FBI, especially OP

Yeah, why do you think there are so many cops and milfags on Sup Forums

Guys like that have the hardest lives dealing with human shit daily
offensive jokes mean nothing compared to dealing with the dark shit they see daily

Also, they fly freee

who da fuck cares, if they didn't want to see "dark shit" they shouldn't of joined the po-po

>human shit

speak for yourself

FBI here. And we don't fly for free.

I hope so. But not on duty, I'd imagine.

Hello FBInon

Told ya, FBI all over Sup Forums

I wish you guys would help hunt pedos
They use dropbox and kik to share sexual pics and images of kids

bane?

Do you faggots even look at applications? I've been waiting fucking months.

The just log everything and IPs. It is then heuristically analyzed for key words and phrases.

I'm not FBI

I just grew up around tac-tard cops and military

Wut?

Sounds logistical

They do, but they need extensive background checks before they call you

Hope you know the law, a second common language, and are physically fit

Good luck

Does the FBI think traps are gay?

they're too busy throwing teenagers into their interracial gay gang rape camps

that's the funniest shit about cops, they take shit so seriously but when you consider what prisons are like, they're basically the biggest sex trafficking organization on the planet

There's a archive
But IP's aren't logged, even if they are most trolls know how to avoid being banned

I've had a clearance before and I didn't apply for speshul agent

Dafuk are you saying?

Explain why you cant bust this shit up plz

this is laughable- by this device, you "know" how many FBI agents are on Sup Forums.

Still. Sup Forums is one of the more interesting places on the internet, even today.

area51fag confirmed

Probably

I never said I know how many
I just said I know they're on here

so, you're ex Air Force and have applied for a secretarial job? Fuck man

someone reply to me pls, i need my (You) fix

CEASE YOU'RE INVESTIGATION

Here's your (You) faggot

Holy shit is logposting some crazy cybershit method the FBI uses to track us?

FBI ain't secret
It's mostly public record

thank you kind sir

They do minimal checks before they "call".
You don't need to know a second language, but it helps.
Yes, they are big on physical fitness.

If you haven't heard, you're not competitive. Sorry.

- FBI guy

their job is to put people in prison, that's what interracial gay gang rape camp is
if you or i put people where they were going to be raped, we'd be on the news and we'd get deported back to mexico or vietnam, but they can do it just fine, and no one cares. and that's funny to me

Make me

Gov contractor applied for technical position

Yee

I doubt you're real CIA
But if you are, you're probably young and a shitty agent for constantly saying you're a spy

Tip from the old guys, always lie and keep your mouth shut about the truth

Personally, no. Most others probably don't have an opinion. Very very few FBI would find themselves on Sup Forums... ever.

Wrong guy
I do want a response to this
Here's the recruit
see

Derp
a response to this
Why aren't you guys hunting Sup Forums pedos

For a specific position that was posted, you would know by now. They will have picked their person within a month of the posting closing. To get into professional support (non-agent) you kinda need to start at the bottom, but you can lateral around easily. The bureau loves to promote what they know about, rather than the unknown.

Sup Forumsullshit
You guys love to shit talk each other, Sup Forums is your type of place to unwind

I hunt pedos almost exclusively. We get tips all the time from cloud providers. Almost every cloud provider out there will run uploaded files through SHA hash and compare to a known database of CP hashes. If it matches, you're screwed. If it's original content, they would have no way of knowing it's contraband.

Whats up with this chicks feet fbi user?

and not only that, but the youngest inmates are the ones who get preyed upon the most. so you have this organization that flips its fucking shit completely if you so much as buy a whore a snickers, and its actual function is to make sure murderous subhuman thugs get a steady supply of holes to destroy

There's no such thing as the KGB anymore you stupid fucking nigger.
It's the FSB, Federal Security Bureau.

My kind of place, yes. Most others, no. But sure there's def FBI on Sup Forums.. and for leisure, not taking screen shots and writing notes. Far too painstaking. There's an infinite amount of other low hanging fruit.

CIA is the first world Cheating Intentionally Association. Cia suck My fucking dick Ok? Cia More like DCA. Dirty Cheat Association. You make me laugh.

I see dropbox and kik threads all the time
One guy had the profile pic of the kid he was raping, so i'm guessing that's new

really hope they catch that sick fuck

It's been like this for 5+ years. They just suck at data mining. The truth is out there. Quantum computers are the new space race/atom bomb.

Why dont u buck for that section head pos. and arrest Molesta?

The real question is how does Mossad do such a good job of keeping its name out of the collective consciousness?

Being a regular ol' SA is where its at. Good pay and benefits for minimal asspain. Too many others trying to get into executive management. I consider locking up pedos the best thing I can do to make the world a better place.

Browse yes
Shitpost no

I doubt they browse, but I'm sure they have spent millions archiving it, and they likely have a buzz word monitor to flag posts.

But digital evidence is going to become useless in time, it's too easy to fake and plant.

>not fbi
that exactly what an agent would say

You don't know much about the FBI do you?

If you ask them if they're a cop they legally have to tell you

im a europoor so no i dont know much about the fbi

Not too different from your shitty rip off
Similar shit, different language

its more than likely private contractors and AI vacuuming up data

Think? They literally do, it's known