Is it possible for a fat fuck like me to get laid?

Is it possible for a fat fuck like me to get laid?

nope

Depends if you're into only women

No, bud. Speaking from experience, here. I'm 30.

No, it is not possible. Unless you want a vagina that smells like a fishmarket, that is. And crusty.

GJ on having a bigger dick than me, though. Would suck. You in the new haven area?

Why does your cock look like it has had skin grafts?

What an interesting dong.

Mom fell for the circumcision meme.

Depends if you're interested in girls it's hard to find bigger guys that dint have little 1 inch dicks

Depends if youre Only interested in girls I mean

Yeah. Sometimes I fap to gay shit, but it disgusts me when I finish or whenever I'm not horny. Don't think I could actually do anything with a guy :^/

wow I knew yale students were retarded but I didn't know they were faggots too

New haven CT? I'm near there

Nah. Sorry bro.

Get a wholesome relationship and u probably could

Go to some nightclub and stay until it closes. There will be women still there who wanted to get laid but the night's over and they're disappointed, so long as you're presentable they'll probably settle for some fat guy. Don't go for attractive women though, they know they can do better, average or slightly below is fine though.

Source: I'm a fat guy who exploited this until I fucked up and accidentally became a dad

Probably...

Holy shit this actually works?
I don't want to shave though because babyface feels and looks gross. Properly groomed beard is okay?

How fat are you?

that’s a dick only a mother could love

no homo but I'd suck that dick

rofl yale? I wish, shit's too expensive man
Oh? Specifically I'm in west haven

Not with a sick like that, fatty

Might have to try this fam.

All of you guys are saying that a fat dude can't get laid.

What do you think when you hear people say that looks don't matter, it's all about game? I hear people in PUA communities always talk about how a confident, fat, ugly guy can easily get chicks over a good looking shy guy. You think that's true?

Just looking for opinions

How to become more outgoing without being awkward?

You're a fucking Faggot. Women are shallow as hell unless they are desperate

I'd smash a milf.

Can't get more homo than that, I'm afraid.

I'm not OP

Damn.

Find a hobby, go to the gym, if ur in college join clubs, just make friends and find a girl. If she likes u for u, she won’t leave cuz of how u look

If dunkey can get a girlfriend, so can u

It's all about the game, but looks sure fucking help

I guess so, just so long as you look half-decent. I'm not that attractive, like maybe 4/10.

Similar to pic but slightly thinner, belly doesn't hang down as much

For like every 50 lbs you lose, you'll gain about 1/2 inch on your dong. Start losing weight m8, maybe you'll have a chance

you want pic reposted?

No, no one will have sex with you because they want to.

Nah. I saved it.

Id help you get laid if you were in mt

want moar?

Thanks dude now I feel fat again and can't eat for 2 days. Yuck.

I do it all the time

Nope :(

Yep

What do you want to see user ?

Get nekked

your dick is fun colours

Don’t have full, semi pnly

do you have tons of money?

The question is, do you actually *try* to take care of yourself and have confidence.

These two things, if genuine, can actually help you meet some chicks. Nobody wants to date someone that has given up or has low self-esteem.

A lot of people on this board have a "oh woe is me" mentality, but you just gotta take baby steps to improve yourself if you honestly want to meet someone. You finding someone isn't impossible.

hi steven