Name a more dangerous animal than the nigger monkey

Name a more dangerous animal than the nigger monkey.

that's racist

The white man. The biggest stealers and killers ever

Niggar hooman

How?

The Jew Nigger

A lion

/thread

stealer lol get an education and learn to spell nigger

THAT FACE WHEN YOU REALIZE
LATINOS ARE LUMPED IN WITH WHITES FOR CRIME STATISTICS

JUST LOOK AT THE FBI WANTED LIST
WHITE, WHITE, WHITE, LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURES AND THEIR ALL LATINOS

Sure Cletus.

White niggers

calm down deshawn i know not knowing your dad can be hard but try to keep an open mind

The vagina

are you stupid or something?

as told by a former police officer, this is how you would enter in an offenders ethnicity.

If it was a light-skinned Hispanic you would enter white of Hispanic origin. If it was a dark-skinned Latino(I.e. Dominican) you would choose black of Hispanic origin.

>are you stupid or something?
it's a nigger he has below 80 Iq ofcourse he's stupid

DOJ classifies Hispanic, Muslim, and Asian criminals as white to skew crime statistics

most hispanics are light skinned which means the statistics aren't accurate but wouldn't that mean niggers commit more crime than whites and hispanics combined?

they're*

This fuck!

Neanderthal inbred southern genetics, mooching off welfare from blue states that actually economically produce.

The edgelord of cancer (aka OP)

A grumpy middle aged white man who feels inconvenienced.

is that a female nigger or a male nigger ?

His kids now fell the same way too. He spreads his disease and procreates inferior, uneducated children.

That's actually our Meth producers who sell their shit to Yankees.

you're part of the exact same species as the nigger monkey..
how does that make you feel human scum?

part of the same species but more evolved, once they catch up the thousands of years they are behind they might get treated as equal.

nigger monkey detected

Racist white people are the most ignorant creatures on earth. They are always blaming someone else for their plight. They like to think of themselves as conquerors and that they have the right to possess that which belongs to another. The truth is that the white race has always been deceitful and dishonest. The would steal technology that another race shared with them with good neighborly and use it against them whites have nothing

They had that thousand years, you know what they did? They lived in their mud huts, raped their daughters, and in general lived like savages

*Those thousands

Is this opposite day? Pretty much everything you said is the complete inverse in reality.

Conservatives.

"Brothers and sisters, I'm here to tell you that I charge the White man. I charge the White man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the White man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is no place in this world that that man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction. So I charge him. I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth. I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth. I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth. I charge the White man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth, the greatest drunkard on this earth.

He can't deny the charges. You can't deny the charges. We're the living proof of those charges. You and I are the proof. You're not an American, you are the victim of America. You didn't have a choice coming over here. He didn't say, "Black man, Black woman, come on over and help me build America." He said, "Nigger, get down in the bottom of that boat and I'm taking you over there to help me build America." Being born here does not make you an American. I'm not an American. You're not an American. You are one of twenty-two million Black people who are the victims of America.

You and I, we've never seen any democracy. We ain't seen no democracy in the cotton fields of Georgia. That wasn't no democracy down there. We didn't see any democracy on the streets of Harlem and the streets of Brooklyn and the streets of Detroit and Chicago. That wasn't democracy down there. No, we've never seen democracy; all we've seen is hypocrisy. We don't see any American dream. We've experienced only the American nightmare."
-Malcolm X

Of course you would say that....You are the devil and you will pay...the war is coming...retribution will be extracted

Space niggers

Die whitey!!!! you will be held to account

If you aren't white and this isn't trolling I have lost faith in the nigger race.

you learn how to die cracker

Slavs

are you stupid? and I am not white....you crackers are will have a rude awakening....

Okey, Brian step away from the keyboard, that's enough for today.

fuck Brian and you too if you are white

I've been training for 7 years waiting for the race war how about you teach me how to die you fucking monkey be ready when it begins don't go looting for shoes watch your back

White 'n' proud

bring it WE have been training for life and we are ready for you

Violent racism like yours is the real danger to our country, OP.
>the South

we beat you
that means you have to follow the rules we set down now

We have laws which protect blacks and Muslims, OP.
If you try any shit, you will be taken down.

I made this the other night.
Still needs abit of editing but the info's solid.

It's been 175 years, you redneck southern-fried hillbilly sister-fucking toothless slack-jawed faggots lost.

It's time to get over it. Shit, we even let you keep Florida as a consolation prize.

Phytophthora infestans

Easy. Hillary Clinton in blackface.

Jimmy Carter.

>white
kek

>I've been training for 7 years

Democrats

You're gonna have to try harder than that to be considered copypasta.

"We are not American..."
Then fucking leave and go back to shitty ass nigger Africa. You'll cry when whitey isn't around to keep you nigging.

I'm genuinely curious what is inside that man to make him that round.

This.

The faggot

B8, but they have two categories for those beans
>Hispanic
>Hispanic (white)
They don't actually lump them togehter or at least in the southern border states

stay mad sweaty

I wouldn't say most but the light skin ones tend to hang with whites and the darkies with blacks. I think it's a subconscious thing in humans

BUGGWISER

A white kid with liberal parents who has white guilt.

What do I have to be mad about? Blacks want to go back to Africa, but Africa sucks dick.

How long did that take you?

MODSSSSSSS

Fuck off nazi dogfucker

I had to give up the computer for my mom's poker games but I got a lot done in 2 hours

I'm sorry I pretty much just did a calculation of unbiased statistics to come to the conclusion that blacks more than double the murder rate while being 12% of the population.

Not too long just had to find decent sources for info.

Umm not sure if trolling or summer in december

These charts differentiate the self identified "white" Hispanic population in murder statistics.

Posting black abortions matter photos.

Niggersaurus Rex. Fortunately they are extinct.

Keeping my eyes peeled for honkies

You forget about the smaller yet still dangerous niggaraptor

Well. Except the hillbilly monkey.

Niggers aren't smart enough to pull off crimes of such feat.

xddd trolling libtards epic style

Can we at least agree that Danny Glover was fucking Based back in the day?

what is this?

>this