Found out a guy in my neighborhood is a pedo who messages underage girls and asks for threesomes...

Found out a guy in my neighborhood is a pedo who messages underage girls and asks for threesomes, and there's evidence coming out from friends who kind of know him that he's more than likely acted on it. What does Sup Forums recommend I do?

if you have evidence, give it to the police
keep your kids away from him
otherwise leave him alone

give him a blowjob
you indomitable faggot.

mind your own business

I recommend you stop talking about yourself from a third person perspective you weird fuck

>weird fuck

rape him

Don't ruin his life over this. Love is love even if you're too narrow minded to understand it.

There's an election coming up. Vote for him.

MAGA!

Ask to be the #3?
???
Profit

>neighborhood

kys trailer trash

Well, you'd want to strike up a casual friendship with the guy. Just say hi when you see him outside once in a while. Eventually start having conversations. Keep it low-key and chill, don't be pushy.

As time goes by, you should let him know you're also interested in the young ones, let him see that you're not judgemental. Make it easy for him to open up to you.

Eventually he might start sharing his underage pussy pulling secrets with you, but you've got to be patient if you wanna pop those middleschool cherries like a boss.

You should prank call him with the "is your refridgerator running?" Joke

Call his house. Ask if your friend Mike is there. Mike who? Hunt. He'll shout "Has anyone seen my cunt?" and it'll be really funny. When he says no, tell him you can have your little sister over there in five minutes if he's got a $20 bill on him.

>refridgerator

kys

BLAST HIM WITH PISS

could you give an example of these action upon underage, preferably pics

Offer your child to him

Ask him if he has a minute to talk about the lord Jesus Christ.

spoken like a true pedo

I'd add on to this just watch a movie with him preferably dairy of a wimpy kid and comment on how you'd pound young Chloe. Or watch whatever movie that has talks preference and compliment one of the girls.

You should ream your anus with the handle of a shovel until it's bloody, post the pictures on facebook and claim that he raped you. Contact the police, talk to the reporters, try to be convincing with lots of details about how he made you suck his balls and how sweaty and hairy they were.

damn, almost checked

Trips have spoken. They said "meh".

/thread
Seriously go to Christ

You'd have to prove what his balls and dick look like tho.

what if his actions were in the name of christ?

He asks for threesomes? When I message underage girls I ask for Thin Mints and Tagalongs because those things are fucking delicious.

Call the police. If it's true then he'll die in prison

it was dark

>it was dark
...with a purple tip and smelled like weed and chicken grease.

kind of tasted like hymens

take a shit on his front door

kek

take the door off his front shitter

Take the nigger to his shitter

came here to look for something malicious to do to this fucker and all of you give me shit options.

you let me down, Sup Forums.

put a door on that street shitter

The elves makem better. Without child labor.

you should commit suicide in a way that implicates him in your murder

Put a penny in his mail box, next day put two up until you put 10ยข in there then put one on his doorknob, so it falls off when he opens the door, keep increasing the pennies each day leaving them in different spots, until you start following him around putting jars of pennies in his shopping cart or his lunchbox/on his table at lunch when he gets up or looks away, keep giving him pennies until he is sufficiently spooned then one day leave a jar on his front step with a note saying I know

If I was you here is what I would do.

Go to Walmart and buy some little girls panties.
Break them in a bit by stomping them around in the yard, then wash them.
Find and catch a small animal outside, you need its blood.
Kill the animal and harvest some of its blood in a cup.
Smear some blood on the panties.
An extra step to consider would be to harvest some dog spunk to also smear with blood.
Take panties and stash somewhere at pedos house, like under his porch or in his shed.
Call the cops from a payphone or the library and explain you always see him sniffing something, then looking around to see if anybody is watching, and hiding it outside his house.
Tell them you think you may have heard someone screaming in the house for help.

was already planning on anhero after this shitty thread, but you gave me a good idea. thanks, user.

unfortunately not i used to work in a prison think longest term i saw a pedo get was 5-10 and most wont serve that max.

OPEN BOOB SO I CAN HAPPY YOU

blackmail him into giving you something you want. have a password protected copy of the files on the cloud and include the password in your will. If you die, he gets exposed. If you disappear, he gets exposed. If he doesn't do what you want him to, he gets exposed.

you could own him.

nuts. may end up doing this.

may not.

Do this as many times as you can.
Even try to hide some at his work, in his car, anywhere you can think of.
Dont use your blood or semen in case police test it.
Condoms made to look used will help too.
Maybe even some carefully shot polaroids of someone 'small looking' ass.

"Its like he wants trophies with his child victims rape blood and his semen on them"

You are a complete fucken loser

Walmart in nearby town bro

snitches get stitches

What about DNA tests?

Thats why you use animal blood and semen

Yeah, what happens when the cops test these with them repeatedly coming back as animal fluids? They would figure out that someone's trying to frame him.

I am no dna expert. I would assume they arent testing them to see if the are animal, they assume they are human.
They test against database.....no match.

Either way, dude gets put through hell.

Jelly that he haven't ask you to be third?

If OP can get some young looking friend to try to seduce this guy and get his pedo juice in a condom......profit

Option A
>police
Option Sup Forums
Burn his house

samefag is hooked on phonics

Still have to say how long it was and how wide it was. You did grab it to suck right user. Tell us more about your experience.

long and wide enough to hurt

I'm worried about you.

The thread being shitty is your own fault. This isn't the place for you to virtue signal, you gigantic faggot.

OP here.

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

thx 4 the memories, faggots.

> This thread being shitty is your own fault

Thanks for repeating what I literally just said. Go to bed.

You'd look retarded buying a bunch of panties and nothing else. You'll have to outfits to not look suspicious but once word gets out that dude had various panties or clothing word will be spread from Walmart about that one weird guy buying them who wasn't who was caught they'll watch the tapes and find it was the same person who gave the tip and arrest you for attempted something

dads buy panties for daughters all the time
"my daughter is potty training" shit is hard to get out its cheaper to buy new
Ive bought little girls panties to put on my dog after she got fixed so the other male dogs would stop licking her cooch
you are very closed minded, there is a huge world out there

What database retard. They don't have missing children's DNA on a database what country are you from they'd only take dnas if there were reports from children/parents of sexual abuse. They'd compare those to whoever in town they suspect like the panties found.

dna from semen faggot

They would NOT be testing ANY childs dna.

this

this is not a bad idea after all..

Both of you are retarded. They'd compare it to the guy who's house they found it at and realize he didn't do it but someone else did would still point back to whoever reported it that's the first guy they'd talk to and then they'd find video from Walmart of the guy who reported it buying said panties. Stupid plan.

Nigger you are dumb as hell. Kill yourself.

>What does Sup Forums recommend I do?
ask to turn the threesome into a foursome of course

this fucking place now with all the normies

first of all, what do you mean by 'underage'

if you're talking about teenagers, fucking fuck off. there's zero problem. it's not pedophilia, it's psychologically normal.. there's absolutely nothing wrong with fucking teenagers.

if you're talking about actual kids, like under 12, then yeah get the police involved.

Nice justification of your own sick urges you fucking degenerate. Die slowly.

If he's harassing underage girls who aren't interested then obviously you should do something. But if they're willingly having threesomes with him then mind your own goddamn business.

I despise people who think they're heroes for hunting down men who respond to horny teenage girls. If you want to be a hero go beat up the gang banger keeping a 12 year old as a prostitute. Except you're not going to do that, are you, because he might actually be dangerous. You'll just pick a soft target so you can virtue signal without having to put in any real effort, and the fact that you're not actually protecting any kids doesn't mean shit to you.

What a fucking moron. Kill yourself.

so you're in the what, 10 percent or so, of men who actually aren't attracted to teenagers?

they've done studies where men are hooked up to a penile plethysmograph, which measures blood flow to the penis, so they can't lie about whether they're aroused or not... turns out almost all men are attracted to teenagers. because it's fucking natural. it was normal for all human history in all societies. it's less than a century now since there's been any question about fucking teenagers being ok or not, and even now, ages of consent still vary between 12 and 18, with 14 even being allowed in some first world european countries.

pathologizing reproductively valid behavior makes *you* the sick one

Fucking retard.

nothing makes someone angrier than the truth huh

huh, i thought i was just fucking emotionally/sexually stunted and was attracted to people that are like 14/15 because i had no self control/my sexuality was broken or something.

this actually makes me feel betters

What "truth"? The truth that you're a depraved fucking freak? Yeah, that truth pisses me off.

So..... "virtue signaling" was this weeks lesson?

oooh good one. what a persuasive counter-argument. that definitely made your case. fuck all that evidence and logic right??

see also

Ignore him, he thinks he's intelligent.

>evidence
Would be fine if it existed. You're just bullshitting because you want people to think you're NOT a fucking predator.

high five him for getting a threesome

faggot

so which of the facts in my statement are you saying are not true?

every one of them can be verified with a simple check on wikipedia and google

because wiki dont lie

>Wikipedia is my source
What a hollow argument. Just fucking admit that you're a predator instead of trying to justify it with paper thin bullshit you goddamn worthless trash degenerate.

nah mang dem wikiz nevuh liez ta meh dats y iz awayz givz dem duh munyz wen day takez da donatz

Kick his door down and fuck him in the ass to death.

and the sources are lying too? all the governments that allow

Yes.

the physical attraction is fine but also remember actually acting on it where it's illegal is an issue (if acting on it is *so* important that you'll break the law to do it)

i see. "every site on the internet is lying and i'm right". compelling.

Correct.