Trump NOT debating Sanders

Trump NOT debating Sanders

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-debating-bernie-sanders

what a cuck, this is why I'm now #feelingthebern

have another diet coke fatty

You NOT getting the fpbp

He'd rather try to snatch up disaffected Dems and indies than try to alienate them further.

Damn

Now I'm a CruzMissle

Hmmm...mayhaps I should join the Bernie forces

I am legitimately disappointed. If he was not prepared to follow through he should not have brought it up. I'm still voting for him but this tactic was a total fuck up.

Holy shit what a fucking pussy hahahaha

Whats this guy doing? Couldn't this have been fantastic? Putting a bigger wedge in the Dems while winning a few Bernfags and making hillary look bad? its gonna be he's "scared" and "flip-flops" for awhile. or is there an implicit benefit I'm not seeing here?

He is a lier.

I'm now a #Cruzmissile

Good, he has nothing to gain by destroying a loser, he should say Sanders needs to debate Hillary

>it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher
BERNIE KEKS BTFO

Debating Bernie would only hurt him. He gains nothing from debating Bernie when Hillary isn't going to lose. If Trump wipes the floor with him, Bernie supporters get butt hurt and hate Trump more, and if Bernie does well, Trump could go down in polls. It's lose lose for Trumps campaign if he debates Bernie.

Trump is awesome.

Getting Bernie pumped up to have a shot at beating Clinton due to this debate, and just yank it away.

>mfw establishment finally has their hooks in Trump
Screencap this, he was heavily pressured by the GOP to not do this. Looks like Trump isn't as uncuckable as you underage redditors thought :^)

Wasn't a smart plan anyway.
Bernie was just going to call him a bigot and use him as a way to higher his poll numbers.

Would love to have watched that debate though.

the genius MADMAN is actually withdrawing so that Shillary can debate Bernie after he baited her.

8D chess.

commie jew btfo

Jesus fucking christs. Trump can't even take a shit without redit shills like you screaming their lungs off.

This.

Also nice trips.

> I will wait to debate the first place finisher in the Democratic Party, probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be.
>probably Crooked Hillary Clinton, or whoever it may be
>or whoever it may be
what did he mean by this?

>n-no you're r-reddit
:^)

d u m b

This. Why debate this fucking loser? He already lost he is just collecting idiot goyim money at this point. No matter how Trump did the media full of Bernie's co-tribalists and his subhuman supporters were going to spin it as a victory. This gypsy merchant doesn't deserve to be on the same stage as Don.

So fucking weak. What the fuck is Trump doing?

This makes him look kind of weak since he kind of put the challenge out there.. He truly has nothing to gain from debating the old kike so I understand why hes not doing it though. He just should have thought of that before talking about it on tv

Stupid Bernie fucks thought that this would actually be a thing!

Haha u fucking suck shill

>totally rigged

kek

>lier

illiterate

Trump deliberately orchestrated all of this, just to discredit Scott Adams.

Hillary is going down before the election. Either drops out or is indited by the Feds. Dem establishment will try to replace her with somebody else to put on the ticket (Biden?) Bernie is not even in 2nd, hes in another non-existent race.

trump knows that shillary is criminal, so she might get jailed before nomination

>or whoever it may be
>it
confirmed reptilian

>spineless Donald literally afraid to debate a frail old commie kike

Bernie fans were like, "well..we lost but at least we get our moral victory when he debates trump with his debunked marxist ideology!"

Don once again pisses on their parade. Beautiful.

5d chess move. Hillary Clinton should be debating Bernie not Trump.

He didn't bring it up, Kimmel asked him if he would be willing to do it.

How would this discredit Scott Adams

>he actually goes there

>implying Sup Forums isn't reddit 2.0
:^)

Wouldn't it be the other way around?

Fuck this I am voting for Sanders now. Trump is a liar and coward.
#feelthebern

>only rednecks have guns

fuck r*ddit

It would've been until they all discovered Sup Forums as if it was some hidden alcove.

Here's one of us!

why would he?

Do you faggots not understand the definition of backing out? He said if I don't get $10-$15 million from media (FOX/CNN/MSNBC) towards charity he wouldn't debate.

Did it happen? No.

Face it, you BernieCucks were tying your communist kike's success to this debate. You felt like Trump would give him a hand against Hillary? For fuck's sake, when will you idiots ever learn?

Now go ahead and dump your last $25.43 into his bank account. I'll match it, I promise.