Why is this one of the best beers despite being so cheap? Budweiser, Miller High Life, Coors Banquet have nothing on it

Why is this one of the best beers despite being so cheap? Budweiser, Miller High Life, Coors Banquet have nothing on it.

anything lower than 10% is shit
also bait

Because it's a status symbol of white trashing it

Legit not bait, I love this beer with all my life.

Mehhhhhhh, I don't think so.

Well ... best for that price range maybe.

enough "beer" taste to not be as tasteless and watery as busch or coors; not enough taste to be as offensive as budweiser or high life.

Budweiser tastes like nothing though

try, Canterbury, Caribou, Buckshot,old fashioned pilsner, and TNT if you want good cheap and strong.
you Americans drink watery piss

PBR is canned tap water

Ohhhh 21 year olds.... you have so much to learn kiddo...

true, but thats why i like it

i hate craft beer

I'm 25. Pbr is my go to because I can drink with a friend or two and it's like three dollars each if we all throw down for an 18 pack.

Not one of the best beers, but probably the best cheap beer. It actually has somewhat of a flavor, while other cheap beer does not. PBR is the shit.

you (and I) have different expectations of beer than many people who get into its complexities.
the idea of a simple, tasty, refreshing crisp beer, almost more texture than powerful flavor.
and probably enjoy the malty sweetness with a little bit of hops to accent this

these are all good things most anyone should be able to appreciate
but
the hops, bitterness, more complex flavors have more to customize, more to experiment with, and more to talk about. Let them have their fun, don't take it personally. I'm content, generally, to enjoy the simplicity and comfort, the feeling of a good beer. I'm from Chicago, we drink Old Style. I'd get ya one on me. Cheers.

been thinking about trying this but most places only sell like a 12 or 24 pack
is it actually good?

German lagers are better

$4.75 for 6x16ozx5.9%

If you're just drinking cheap beer to get drunk, don't fuck around.

>German lagers are better

Way to miss the point entirely.

coors > miller > budweiser > pbr

sage

Owner is a racist Trump supporter.

okay ill buy some tomorrow

You old enough to handle that much edge?

recommendations?

just good enough to not be piss water, but also not good enough to warrant a higher cost

friends of mine drink high life and old milwaukee and they make me want to puke just by tasting them

mostly drink 2 litre(66oz) beers. faggy cans get empty in 3 zips

>he didnt react with autistic screeching when i said someone was racist!
>there's only one possible explanation
>he must be...UNDERAGE..!

I pity you. My friends taste fine

kek

I love it because it reminds me of those good old days of elementary school when my creepy uncle Ricky used to force me to drink out of the toilet

Give me a lager anytime

Natural Ice 5.9%, $3.99 for a 6r of tallboys

I'd bet big bucks that in a blind taste test, you'd not know which was which among those pisswater brands.

Idk, I only drink Heineken or craft beer, mostly craft beer

You gatta go Kirkland Light. The second most important tool in my toolbox

better than high life at least. better than pabst too, shit.

OE?

I'm currently drinking it.

Most Ameribeer is just a fucking joke anyway. Tastes like watered down piss has no strength that can actually hit you gives you the runs after

Best cheap beer I've found is Mickey's and that shit's about as white trash as it gets.

PA represent