discord.gg/XRgpy
vocaroo.com/i/s0fPaSHOiZsL
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

little nephew wants to play basketball.
lil nigga is only 4. I have some time.
>I bought a basketball today, just aired it up
>having trouble just dribbling

where can I learn to ball? is it possible through youtube? I have a basket 40 yards away so practice wont be a problem.

how do I learn form on shooting? I never had a jumper and I cant even get any power behind my old both hands forming a diamond and pushing the ball away from my chest shot.

can I learn to ball without a coach? please help guys. not a basketball fan but Im trying since its playoffs.

APOLOGIZE

REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO ANY EURO FOREIGN FLAG, THEY ONLY WANT THEIR BASKETBALL QUESTION ANSWERED TO HELP THEM WITH THEIR DEGENERATE GAMBLING.

DONT FALL FOR THEIR SCAM LINES
>"I WANT TO GET INTO BASKETBALL"
>"IM NEW TO BASKETBALL"

THEY ARE CASUAL FUCKS, TELL THME TO FUCKK OFF.

I'll apologize once you beat a good team.

sup

Haven't gambled in two years my friends.

Schroeder is the worst starting PG I've seen in a long time.

He's like a 1 or 2 read option run first QB.
Once a defense takes away the first and second option of a play he just runs to the basket all the time.

Then when a defense denies him he just makes dumb throws away from the play and ends up with a TO, over and over again.
Doesn't care he's playing against John Wall and their transition offense, he just keeps doing it and allowing fastbreak points.

The Hawks have intentionally dumbed down their offensive system just for him and it's ruined their team.

I unironically think if you put Westbrook on the Hawks they'd be a 50-60 win team.

They're good on paper but their execution has taken a nose dive since they lost to the Cavs in the ECF.

>(((I'm new to basketball)))

LELLARD KEKED BY JAVALE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh look, durant took a second longer to chuck that shot to save his FG%, DURSTATS WE KNOW YOUR TRICKS

Lillard and McCollum with 22 of Portland's 24 points. That's… not going to work.

>a foul

Kys

Hey guys can I join the /NBA/ discord.

It's locked.

where's the key i want to join too

>mfw i was in the discord and it's just hentai

lmao reminder that portland is missing their 3rd best player right now. once nurfich comes back warriors are going to get swept by an 8th seed. How fucking embarrassing lmao

Does somebody have a free stream of the GSW vs. Portland game?

>The kraut doesn't know

how have people STILL not realized all nationally televised games are easily findable on youtube or reddit. The reason you don't see links to streams on here anymore is because its gotten so ridiculously easy to find good ones that nobody bothers

google "nba streams reddit"

>discord
Why?

Can we make a normal /NBA/ discord? I still haven't made myself a community. Would you guys be down to join?

Clips has literally been in a state of depression in his own locked channel in the locked discord since the devestating loss yesterday.

I'm starting to worry about his mental health....

threadly reminder that the Bucks are >our team and will sweep the Crapturds in 6

he hasn't posted once since the playoffs started.

i'd join

>muh sekrit nba club

He's going into black out mode like lebron during the playoffs. All he does is stay in discord all day and play 2k when the clippers arent playing.

>muh 0-dark-30

bro must take his shitposting thing seriously

harden looks like hes gonna bootyblast the greek freak

wow i thought clips was great before, but you have to admire his dedication to his craft. future Hofer right there.

FUCK THE KEKS RAPTORS IN 5

discord.gg/ee5KQ

heres the link to a new /nba/ discord if anybody wants to join

Kek

Hell yeah bro go charmelies

i want to join more now

this shit and the girl from reddit who makes those drawings of NBA logos fighting each other are pure autism

James Harden is the most underrated and under-appreciated MVP candidate in NBA history. Prove me wrong.

>Rockets expected to not even make playoffs this year
>Runner up MVP in 2 years where he should have been the winner (most likely will lose this year)
>wasn't on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd All-NBA team last year.
>this year was the first year he was actually voted an All-Star starter
>no one has respected his game until very recently. dismissed as a flopper, free throw shooter and no defense player when he has real skill on par with any superstar in the NBA.
>everyone hates his team for no apparent reason. Rockets seen as the bad guys of the NBA

CUTE
would buy a washington mimes jersey desu

Advanced stats prove you wrong.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2703290-metrics-101-whos-the-nba-mvp

I'M JUST LIKE DEROZAN
IN THE PLAYOFFS I GET FROZEN

>People who uses the creative process or has the ability to create things are labeled as purely austistic.

Well, I guess cars, trains, and airplanes are too damn ambitious for you too, aren't they? Horse and carriage all the way. Aren't you a little too tech-savy to be Amish, Leroy?

get in here bros

discord.gg/KDAty3e

>tfw discord is popping off

vocaroo.com/i/s14r7VM4dV9f

>2 new discords
>a locked discord
>that greekfag discord

This is too much now. Stop.

delet

Join us Canada bro

join the new one that actually has a link

thanks bro cant wait to cook up some lebron pastas

G-go Blazers.

WTF is just traps!

literally cringe

End yourself, faggit.

Remember the Alamo

HOLY SHIT MADURO IS HERE.

you mean the battle you lost?

post clippers and warriors and blazer and jazz pokemons pls

It makes sense the Warriors are losing. It takes time and team chemistry to build a champion. Even King James needed a second season with the Heat to get his ring. The Warriors will this L and get a taste of humble pie coming into the offseason. If KD sticks around they might be able to have another go at it next season.

one last post for the new discord join theres only 5 people here

discord.gg/XRgpy

autism

>Even King James needed a second season with the Heat to get his ring.
he even needed it with clebeland

JAAVAAALE

See you in the WCF, Warriors.

vocaroo.com/i/s0fPaSHOiZsL

The cringe is strong with this one

Jesus Christ.

Please off yourself or go to reddit.
Maybe both.

Unlock the real /NBA/ discord now! Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Dude, are /nfl/ secondaries trying to absorb /nba/?

I use Sup Forums X and all trips are filtered but one made a thread the other day since I didn't see it immediately, and now all this talk about a discord?

...I don't want /nba/ to die...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THUNDER
>WCF
>MAKING IT OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND

LMFAO

Why do you guys not believe in the MVP?

The Blazers need better rebounding

Your team is a joke. I'm going to enjoy thinking about you crying yourself to sleep after you get swept in the first round

And that's where Nurkic comes in.

Found Brazil

How old are you?

Everything is better with regular practice.

Try to look stuff up online, youtube can give you a ton of advice.

As for shooting, just do the classic method, just shoot until you hit 100..... in a row....

morreeeee

Is this you senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

Holy shit, how did you know?

My theory is Lebron/Durant/Harden/Westbrook/whoever were "supposed" to dominate the league and all the Nike and other big advertising money was behind that narrative, then Steph (through hard work and dedication, no less), became too good and started fucking up that narrative. The powers that be can't stop him entirely, but they can slow him down. It's a massive steaming pile of shit and makes it hard for me to watch the NBA. The Warriors should be going for a three-peat right now.

Damn the Warriors defense is freakin' incredible.

Someone is going on a killing spree in cleveland

More like the shitzers can't shoot a single 3.

What team would Joker Baby play for?

the thunder

Well, I was here last year and I truly believe that series was rigged. And it was a rig in the making since the begging of the season, that's why the warriors came back down 1-3 and they eventually lost up 3-1

>refball
>incredible

Any team in the league would foul out half their team playing the same way the Warriors play.

It's insane bias.

DEM GOLDEN STATE MOVING SCREENS

suck my suck yallllllll we are going ALLLLLLLLLL THE WAY BITCHHHHHHH !

LEGRON M******** WE COMIN AT U ASS YO

why has westshit spamming died down lately?

oh right its because they're scared to see whats gonna happen in game 1.