Is this dude considered good looking? He has a really hot girlfriend and im thinking about trying to steal her

Is this dude considered good looking? He has a really hot girlfriend and im thinking about trying to steal her

leave jesus alone there are several billion girls don't steal someone else's like a nigger

What did he do to you bro? For you to steal his girlfriend

Spoken like a true black. Stop being a fuckboy and go for someone who isn't taken, you piece of shit.

hes okay

I just dont like the prick everyone always thinks hes the fuckin best and it pisses me off

lol you're a faggot

He is the best, kill yourself.

Yeah he's good looking.

He's got a good bone structure and a healthy look in his eyes

His hair takes off a point or two though

He probably is, you're just a faggot

Fuck you

Post a pic of yourself let's see who is better looking. Femanon here.

Hes probably a really cool guy and youre just a jealous faggot, kys op

get a haircut nigger

hes pretty cute

He looks like he's the shit TBH. He'd prob beat the fuck out of you if you'd try to steal his girl OP.

So you're jealous that he's found a way to appeal to people, and you're just some lonely fucking autist. Either stop being a sperglord, or fucking kys yourself.

This is the only pic i have of myself dont judge me for the caption

Show me your breasts with a piece of paper detailing the date and time please.

Nice dude you only hid 80% of your face

Wash your fucking hair... Jesus Christ, there's more oil in that shit than a BP spill.

>thinking you can steal a girl from chadSus looking like this.
lmao.

Ill look for a better pic just wait

Lmao you look like shit compared to him based on the 10% of your face we can see. Good luck stealing anything

Shave that fucking stache jesus. Only thing youll be stealing is fuckin children

Don't worry about it. Chad's got you beat. Go find a landwhale to harpoon, and learn to be happy fucking fatties.

It looks like Ross from game grumps

Wash your hair, shave your stache, clean up that acne, and then when you're at the bare minimum of presentability we'll talk.

but ross has a girlfriend

this is like beta version of ross

Alright heres a better pic that actually shows my face

Holly is pretty sexy, too. Not just a girlfriend, but a wife, and a hot one at that.

I like the other one more. I don't have to look at nearly as much of you.

yeah i can see why you hate that guy

dont fucking shoot up the school you go to, you potential jackass

SAGE.

Everyone knows this isn't fucking you OP.

Stop making fun of someone less fortunate than most.

you know how you know you are a faggot? You try to get revenge by sticking your dick in the same thing he did. Honestly bro there's a million ways to get revenge and taking someones girl is the stupidest way of doing it. you know who thinks like that? Females. Honestly check your testorone levels bro. I mean medically. by a doctor

What the fuck i mean i know im no jared leto but im definitely better looking than that faggot. Tons of girls tell me im attractive all the time

I have a feeling OP is the guy in his first pic and this is actually the guy OP hates, or niether of them are OP

Your mom, sister and aunt? Or is your grandma telling you that youre such a handsome young man? Dont beleive everything you read on the internet, kiddo.

Either way, im enjoying myself.

Please, don't make this harder on yourself than it has to be.

No hotter bitches than yoyve ever seen faggot

Valid reasons to steal someones girlfriend.
1 you like her more.
2 She's a slut and is already fucking around. you are just getting your turn.
3 he abuses her and you are trying to get her out of it
4 you have a kid with her already

Invalid reasons to take someones girlfriend
1 you are mad at someone
2 you are jealous of his happeniess
3 secretly you are gay for him, but can't admit it so you try to go for his girls so he's single and notices you
4 someone on the internet told you to do so

You're a faggot. Kill yourself.

That man is a handsome god and you will never reach his level.

I dont consider him hot at all he isnt worthy of his girlfriend she should be with a real man like me

Bokay kiddo. It must be past your bedyime. Its a schoolnight, right? Does your mom know you have her phone?

Fuck off

Aw, he's getting sleepy. Can't even argue his side anymore. Just tell Chad that you relent in the hallway tomorrow, and move the fuck on.

lol guy goes online to try to be with his loser/ outcast online friends only to discover he's the only loser online too. Damn bro
... Seriously tho once you start dating a hot chick you stop caring about what other guys are doing with other girls. unless you are all about that gengis khan lifestyle

The poor little autist is sad

The poor little autist is sad.

This, or kill yourself op..

Looks like a kid I know with a model looking gf.
Don't. He give hope to us chan geeks.

Chicks are into the Shaggy from Scooby Doo look right now anyway. You couldn't slide if you tried.

What the fuck im not the loser your all the faggots look at you your on fucking 4 chan dont you have anything better to do with your lives

Wants to steal someone eles's girl. Mentions the guys looks more than the girls looks. Just admit it. you are a faggot.

You are such a faggo kys cunt

You came to Sup Forums for advice. You wouldn't go to McDonald's to rent a car, right? There's just some shit you don't do. You asked the most vitriolic asshole on the internet to tell you you're handsome, and deserve someone else's birch. Fuck yourself, all the way down, faggot.

yeah, I'm sure you are going to "steal" his girlfriend with those looks

I am handsome i already told you fuckers bitches tell me im handsome on the daily

You ain't got shit on Jesus bro.. kys you ain't touching his woman unless she's a whore

stop eating pork and beef and your acne will go away

I don't think they do. I really don't. But... Just in case there is one chick telling you that your ugly ass is handsome, you should start dating her immediately. She's your only chance at happiness.

gotta check those double dubz

Lol pls kys faggot

I dont need one bitch im a player u fuckin dweeb

If you're such a player, then why are you so caught up on stealing someone else's chick? You don't want to just fuck her, you want to steal her. You're not a player, you're a fucking chump. Go the fuck to bed, little boy.

K WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS IM GOOD LOOKING IVE BEEN TOLD MULTIPLE TIMES BY PEOPLE WHO OBVIOUSLY WOULDNT LIE TO ME

It's someone stealing pics and trolling. Probably an even uglier neckbeard. You're stupid to fall for this bait.
Sage.

K i fuck hot chicks all the time! How many bitches do you think that faggot has gotten? Probably 1 or 2 not many im geussing

Yeah, youre right. Its been fun, but im gonna take off. Hopefully this ends peacefully, or the Chad ends up whipping the fuck off this grease faced basement dweller.

Ok nice bait

abort mission

Now yer stealing from Jesus

it's your actions that make you ugly retard

>Someone who's this much of a fag being able to steal someones GF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dont be a fucking fag, get your own.

Why would you want a stolen girl? Just shows she isn't loyal.

Also his looks