So there's this motherfucker i want to kill. I've been holding myself from doing it since 2015...

So there's this motherfucker i want to kill. I've been holding myself from doing it since 2015. But now here i am looking at a loaded pistol and ready to go do it tonight. I know i can get away wïth it but im not sure i want this on my mind for the rest of my life. Convince me not to.

fli a coin

What did he do ?

You've failed at too many things in life to honesty believe you can pull this off and not get caught.

What's your endgame? Are you going to kill yourself? Suicide by cop? Jail?

did he bad touch you?

Screwed me professionaly a couple times.

I'm pretty sure i can get away with it, not worried about cops.

>not worried about cops
kek

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

if you dont do it, ill be very dissapointed with you

shoot him and record it. do it for the /bros

Plenty of unsolved murders. If you really wanna do it. If you have to actually ask people doubt you have the balls to do it anyways.

He’s wronged you and needs to be punished. You are simply the means to which justice is served, you have no reason to feel guilt.

Livestream it

Enjoy your visit from the Secret Service.

No, really.

*voices in your head*: "kill him..do it now fool"

Damn there alot of pyschis in here saying to do it and stream it crazys

So far y'all are not doing a great job.

Morals? Or bait?

go up to him and kill yourself, after giving him a long monologue about how badly he hurt you. then he will live forever with guilt and sorrow

Make it good enough to be one of the top 10 anime deaths

What kind of faggot tier advice is that?

If you punish him yourself, god might go easy on him.

its not your job so you cant make it what he desurves

not worth it

You better have a solid alibi because unless the dude has fucked over a bunch of other people they will find motive pretty quick.
If he has fucked over a lot of people then he had it comming and no one will give a fuck. Dont bother with hiding the body, just make sure no one sees you.
Dont bring your fucking phone with you either dummy.

Kill him, but wear a disguise e.g. Bane, just in case he lives so he can't identify you

He's mostly just doing what he's told.

Just remember, you're retarded.