Bend her over that sink and grab her tits as i explode inside her

Which one and why

wwyd

Sauce?

Make her give me a blowjob, cum on her glasses and make her lick them clean

Wwyd to these little sluts?

Right because thicker thighs and prettier face

Double blowjob till I cover their cute little faces in my seed

Choke her while I hit it from behind, you have wins?

Fuck right's mouth while licking left's pussy, then switch and cum in left's mouth.

wwyd

wwyd to a virgin asian girl?

They would love your thick cum on their faces

OC from a girl I know on insta

WWYD, nudes if it’s good

meant to reply this to you:

Id crawl up to her right there and slide her swimsuit bottoms to the side and begin to eat her pussy. Id get her nice a wet and take a few dips in to lube up before starting to fuck her ass. Id finish on her tits and in her mouth.

I would love to feel their little tongues rub up and down my cock at the same time as I cum spurt after spurt of cum onto their sweet faces.

Would it be possible to email me her insta from a burner email if possible?

Wwyd

wwyd with her?

Pump her pussy full of cum as I watch her boobs flop around finishing with a sloppy kiss.She'll never see me again but she's keeping the baby

Their tongues would feel so good

Bend her over and rip those bottoms off. I'd force my cock inside her as she struggled. Finally I'd push as deep as I can and drop load after load of my potent seed into her womb.

It's on private and she won't accept strangers
But I am posting the stuff worth seeing.
(heads up no nudes)

If they did a good job I'd definitely consider giving them each my seed in their wombs

She’d probably look something like this as you did it, keep going. There’s plenty more, you’re gonna want to see her tits

I wanna cum all over those tits and make her lick it off

I'd fuckin her in front of her sister

Literally rape her.

Looks like the type of freak that likes to get punished in bed.

They deserve your cum inside them

Thanks

I would know she's not on the pill and I would slip my comdom off right before fucking. Id grab that ass and those hips as I thrusted deeper and deeper.

kiss her thighs and then slide my thick block cock in her pussy. tell her I love her and that i'll pull out but as I fuck her harder and faster she starts begging me for a black baby, so I happily oblige. She's super exited to tell daddy she's pregnant.

Especially if I knew they weren't on the pill. It would only make me want to fill them up with cum even more.

Mmm yes

blacked the left one

wwyd?

As I fuck left I would hold those sweet teen tits in my hands. I would definitely think about cumming on her chest

Keep em cumming man

Definitely

I would flip her onto her back and hold her small wrists in one hand and grope her heaving breasts with the other, also licking and kissing them as she tries to get lose while I'm pummeling my cock deeper and deeper inside her.

It's replies for replies dumbasses. Stop posting pictures and expecting a WWYD without giving anyone else a response.
That's what makes this thread different from a fb/ig thread

Those cute little braids would be nothing more than something for me to hang on to as I get her to take my cock deeper into her throat.

Make her gag on your cock

Hell yes, you saving/fapping? There’s more

REPLY FOR REPLY. ONLY REPLY TO THOSE WHO REPLY

All the anons who don't understand
> replies for replies

Get's it.

I'd have this little whore gagging as I fucked her tight wet throat. Every now and then I would pull out, slap her and spit in her face telling her she is getting it for being a little cock teasing bitch. Then I would really ram my dick down her throat and cum hard. Wwyd with this little slut?

Hell yes man I'm fapping keep em coming, anyway, god damn she'd be begging for me to stop, to just not cum inside her once she realized there was no condom but that would only make me thrust more wildly

My cock would be too big for her little teen throat so she'd gag on my cock, the spit lubricating it for more fucking

Keep them coming please.

Id take my cock out and slap it against that perfect teen face, then rub it against her lips until she started kissing it, worshipping it like she needed cum to live

WWYD

That is a very fuckable face indeed. Would love to see her in a 50 man bukkake. Wwyd?

bump

wwyd?

more

I'd suck on those nipples making her moan and scream at the same time, her pussy would start to get more and more wet

would put that mouth on my dick and then fuck her all night long

Go on

I'd press her up against the wall and raise her leg, and hold onto it while I suck on her neck and plow her pussy til she can't stand up

If pull that top to just below her breasts and start rubbing my cock back and forth across them, making her nipples hard before having her give my cock big wet kisses telling her to "French kiss like they do in the movies"

Which slut gets the cock and how?

first she gives a handjob to a guy and tastes his cock with her mouth. later she sucks deeply and slow seeing him.

wwyd?

Hold her down face down with one hand on her back on her bed and her ass up primed as I clock in and out so she earns that paycheck. She tries to cover her mouth as she screams and moans to my pink member. Tears roll down her face, for what I don't give a fuck. Her honey is all mine, whether she likes or not.

Blonde would get fucked in the toilets at a party. I'd fill her tight pussy uo with cum and send her back with it running down her legs.
Wwyd?

I'd spit roast this slut with her daddy fucking her mouth and me in her ass. Wwyd?

she looks likes she think she can keep up with the guys so we would have her come over to party and get her to drink as much as she could as fast as possible to get her fucked up. as soon as she shows signs of stumbling we all start groping and pulling at her clothes and whip out our cocks to forcefully rape her with the intention of blowing our loads as fast as possible in her tight cunt as she screamed for us to stop

wwyd to her?

left one... spread hr legs while she's laying on the flor then licking that ass
wwyd?

suck on her tits like a baby while she gives me a handjob. I blow a huge load all over her and she kisses me and says "see you tomorrow"

I'd have her rub my cock against her tightly clothed ass and finish me off with a handjob onto her face. WWYD to them?

After my cock was nice and wet I'd strip her the rest of the way down and bend her over, arching her back. I'd push my cock in and not even half way she would cum for me. I'd push the rest of the way in and start pummeling her little teen pussy as deep as I can.

I'd bend her over and fuck her throat while I lean over and shove that can up her cunt. Wwyd?

wwyd

Still here user?

Bend them both over the counter and whoevers pussy feels the best on my cock would get my baby

I'd get her mommy to jerk me off all over her glasses. Wwyd with this little slut?

lol flat faced gooks belong in the gook threads

I'd hold those wide hips in a vice grip, pulling them back as hard as possible while simultaneously thrusting forward as hard as possible