Girlfriend wants to open up the relationship. What do?

Girlfriend wants to open up the relationship. What do?

cuck

Leave that slut

She's already fucking someone.

Tell her you want to host an orgy and then not show up.

Break up with her or get used to being cucked. Also take into account the very real possibility she cheated on you before this talk of opening up the relationship, and wants to make it retroactively okay.

In other words she wants you to be a cuck. Dump her in the garbage can. Don't be a fucking cuck. Faggot.

He already is a cuck by virtue of entertaining the thought.

depends. it could be awesome. I don't care if my gf fucks other guys, she brings home girls for us to double team.

each to their own.

she's already cheated on you but wants to feel less guilty so she wants to see you fuck someone else. the guilt is killing her.

protip: leave the relationship. NOW

do it. she fucks other dudes, you fuck other women. everyone is happy. It's just like a normal relationship, except you dont get in trouble for cheating.

> Very correct Sir

sandwich

Fuck her mom, then ask her how she feels, when she starts crying show her the pictures of you fucking her dad

End it, now, not yourself, but the relationship, the fact that she has entertained the idea enough to try and share it with you only means that she already wants another person, or is making plans with a specific person in mind, its over dude, at least try go out with dignity

Living together?

YES: say no
if you do it this way, there are 2 possible outcomes:
- she will accept it (but maybe will get some cock on the side) -> then leave her
- she will leave you straight away

--------

NO: accept it, she will leave you otherwise...
And fuck as many girls as you can. (or at least give her ´the feeling that you do)
- get some dates (or fake some; time for your buddies or sport)
- put them into your calendar (only the initial)
- don't be available
- always keep your nuts empty
- be happy about your life.
- don't bitch about her having some fun (just don't give a shit about it)

if you do it this way, there are also 2 possible outcomes:
- she will leave you (because you have more fun than her)
- she will regret it (jackpot)
- you will really find some pussy aside (maybe there is one that is even better???)

I meet my wife (now married for 6Y) because of my ex wanting to open it up (and I said yes).
And I married her because:
She wanted me so bad and had to deliver something, so that I would leave my ex for her.
So she came up with the idea of a one sided open relationship (my side)...

I would say: perfect ending (It took me 3 years in that open-RS to find this woman...)

She is already fucking someone else.

If you're at all uncomfortable with the idea, the relationship is over. She'll cheat, if she's not already.

Don’t be a tool and leave her

Real talk from a jaded psychfag. A man who wants to sleep with other women is almost always just a man who wants to get his dick wet on the side. A woman who wants to sleep with other men is almost always just shopping for other options. I have never seen a single instance of female infidelity or a female requesting an open relationship that wasn't a prelude to a breakup. If she wants to pursue other men, she is dissatisfied with her partner and will trade them when the opportunity arises, so long as she can emotionally rationalize it. Men are programmed to obsessively spray their DNA anywhere they can, but women are programmed to seek out the best DNA donor they can get and lock him down. This truth will upset people. People will want to argue with it. People will want to say they're different and this doesn't apply to them and their partner. They will be wrong. If you swing or have threesomes or whatever, that's different. But the whole idea of courting other people separately is a telltale sign of disinterest in a female. You need to move on.

Post on Sup Forums

This.

>Agree
>Fuck tons of other girls and make sure she indirectly finds out about it.
>Continue to flirt with her and treat her lovingly but never under any circumstances do anything remotely sexual with her.
>Whenever she tries to initiate sex with you, switch gears and tell her you just want to be close to her and cuddle, maybe complain that she only wants sex or some shit
>Constantly tell her how much of a good idea of hers it was to "open" the relationship and that you feel like it's brought you closer together.
>Eventually feed her some bullshit like "I love you, but I'm not in love with you" or "I see you as more of a sister or a best friend" but still lead her on and don't break up with her.
>Watch in satisfaction as she has continued mental breakdowns and slips into insanity

in the game of women it's outplay or don't play, my friend.

Rip the fuckin' band-aid and get out.

Honestly this or dump. Not really worth the headache IMO. I would have maybe when I was 16 but I'm 26 now and don't have the time or energy for app that ish

In my book you're a cuck if you're against fucking multiple women. How is that not cash?

Cucks

Wow somebody else on with sense on Sup Forums

when my ex did this I basically used it to segue into threesomes and fuckbuddy relationships with two of her friends, then she "dumped" me when I refused to have a threesome with the guy she was cheating on me with before she asked to have the open relationship.

two years down the road she's still in an open "relationship" with that guy, got pregnant and fat as hell, doesn't know who the father is, and I still fuck her best friend occasionally

life is ok.

End it. Even if you say no, she WILL fuck around behind your back. Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when at this point.

if any of those women are also fucking other men, you're a cuck.

i bet you get hard at the thought of communally raising tyrone and jamal's kids don't you, shekelberg.

it means shes already fucking other dudes and wants a non sneaky way to cuck you. if you agree for some reason, only she would be fucking a million people, you wont be, unlessss, you wanna piss her off then break up.
get a backpage whore to come over to your house when you know your gf is coming over then let her catch you fucking her. take pics of you fucking a whore, text her and be like huurr this is a great idea, huh?? THEN break up with her and call her a nigger.

dump her ass.

like other people said, there's a 0.000% percent chance she hasn't already been fucking other people. she just wants permission to continue this until she's sure she wants to jump ship.

the only time this isn't the case is when you're decades into a marriage and sincerely don't want to break up the family

>sense
>be a disgusting degenerate and share STDS with jamal via your shared slut that cucks you
do you like Rick & Morty?

Here's the thing, kiddo.

If she said from the get go "I only do open relationships" that's find and dandy, you get to choose whether or not you want to proceed with dating her.

If she says some way into the relationship "I think we should open it up" that means she's already fucking another guy and it would really ease her guilt if you fucked other girls.

Break up or stay cucked.

Cheers.

Naw, watched 1 episode. Also Pickle Rick makes me want to fucking die

break up with her.

/thread