What's up, Sup Forums. I'm in prison serving a 40 year sentence for aggravated rape...

what's up, Sup Forums. I'm in prison serving a 40 year sentence for aggravated rape. I rat on everyone whenever possible, I'm flamboyantly gay, and I like to fuck kiddies. Ask me anything, bitch

kill yourself faggot, this is so fake caitlyn jenners pussy is more real than this story

Kill yourself fgt

no its real

congradulations you just became my e-bitch. post a pic of ur asshole bitch hurry up

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Damn can't argue with that

what was the first word you ever said?

Full name? Location?

Is sex in prison good?

scat
Whet Fahrts
san quentin correctional
no but when i do cums on my wall it looks kinda like a little load ghost

have you accepted the lord jesus christ as your savior?

its pretty much just one big gay fuck fest. we're all still straight, but a juicy asshole is a juicy asshole... ive taken more loads than you would beleive
yes

>director knows me from the outs
>doesn't want me in his prison
>I get transferred to a prison up north
>have to get psyche assessment for predisposition report for another set of charges then what I'm in for
>small prison doubles up pc with its bug ward
>I'm on a unit with insane retards, and also skinners and rats and pieces of shit
>rat smells weed in the washroom
>gets the entire unit shut down when my mom had driven 6 hours to see me
>the moment our doors open the next day I run at him and smash his head into a brick wall and then I toss him over the railing
>he hits the railing around the common area which is slightly elevated up from the first tier of cells
>basically becomes a human slinky bouncing off of railings
>shattered his collarbone among other things
>the prison investigates
>the retarded caseworker in charge decides that because I am related to two people in a bike gang, that bike gang sent me to fuck up the rat in pc
>get street charges, concurrent sentence to what I am already in for, so effectively no punishment at all
>years later when I am released, my parole stipulated a complete non-association clause with anybody involved in this bike gang
>names my cousins by name as people I can't associate with
>I don't actually like them, they won't breach anybody's parole so this keeps them away from me and they can't drink my booze or mess up my house
>I pretended it was still active years after it expired
>so thankful I smashed that goof

God lets us hurt you for free.

When I did time, and if I do time again (when I get sentenced Jan 25), I would be happy if I had a phone and Sup Forums to browse. I'd never leave my cell.

They should sell it on commissary

i would make you my bitch, and you are now my online e-bitch
in case anyone is wondering, i got an ipod with mobile data because one of the CO's is this hot bitch and i gave her my a1 cockmeat and she was so smittin she smuggled anipod for me in her pussy

iPad* that is

I got into prostate stimulation when I was about 11 years old and really liked it, if you had found me at that age and fucked me in the as do you think I would have become gay?

Must have a large vagina

Kek. Lost.

How is wifi in prison

as gay as the dick is long my small friend. too bad I didn't get to hunt you down and fuck you when you were a kid bro

Is this a typical day

true story, I plan on self-fucking when time travel is invented... I bet I could keep the secret of a magical time-man, so it wouldn't disrupt the timeline

pretty much, but instead of a blow up doll its just a sandwich or a bowl of soup im plowing. also my penis and my ass are reversed so the technique is a little different

I know that stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood and that only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact, but fucking Christ, you could have at least made this retarded gay thread more convincing.

Kill yourself, OP. Fuck you and your cancerous thread.

congrats you just became my third e-bitch today. give me all your e-snacks, bitch

i just did an pushup and my backs sore

itt:
same faggot who "boasted" it's pathetically cringe-worthy world of catfishing girls to get them to delete their fakebooks,or whatever.
now we have user 12354 in lock-up, on the internet, *yawn*.
you sociology students reeaaallllyyyyy need to up the game.

how are you still alive?
you'd think all the people you ratted on would have retaliated on you