Gore/torture thread

Gore/torture thread
Idk why I don't see more like this

I guess cause even on Sup Forums there aren't that many pathetic sick fucks?
Or they've all just converted to rekt.

Bump.

Real shit makes me feel bad, I only like drawn shit like this lol

Ok so you’re a pussy? If you’re going to be a sick fuck be one all the way, you might as well off yourself right now you fucking degenerate

Lmao idk why yall think you mean shit hiding behind a computer... You sound like a faggot

Enjoy

It does not make you sick if you wanna see how parts of the world really are. Truth is blinding it makes most go mad.

just go to gurochan for this shit man

I wish there was a guro thread on Sup Forums all the time, like the shitty FG/IB fap, nude game, pics you shouldn't share, etc. Maybe it'd help weed out the moralfags. Guro is more disturbing to the uninitiated than plain old gore because it is explicitly sexualized.

I'm not seeing any real gore here, try harder

I don’t like seeing cute anime girls in pain like this. Post pictures of them consenting and enjoying it instead.

Anything like this but with an incest theme

? Asking for a friend

fucking pussies
enjoy the real shit

To elaborate more on this: i’d like to see girls having fun or completely indifferent twoards being killed, instead of seeing them pissing themselves scared and crying.

I’ve seen that one already. Try again.

Nobody gives a fuck what you want, buddy.

not sickening, just weird. 2/10

i used to have a huge folder of this stuff had to delete the file due to people using my computer and found out people where digging in my files. it sucked too now i just go on gurochan for all of this

I lost a folder too. Havent been able to build it back up again since.

i dont remember where i found this image, why i have it, but it makes me hurt inside because she's just smiling, throwing up a heart sign. i deserve to be in her place, even if she isnt real.
anyways, back to the thread.

Where the fuck is the peritoneum? Where the fuck is the fascia lining the muscles?

Nonetheless, still fappable.

In all honesty; who other than a troll would want to post this stuff?

Obviously the mentally ill.

>go get some help

>>i wont read your replies

>>> FROM, a mentally ill person