Guys

Guys

I am ethnically India but have lived my whole life in Canada (Toronto).

Be honest, what do you think of us? Even the ones born here.

the brampton gangsta wannabes suck but everybody else is fine

FBPB!

As long as you don't vote liberal or NDP you're cool

Indians and Pakistanis (they are the same thing) are sub human

Not that they are bad, its just that they aren't like us

Better than niggers but worse than most of asia

Weeb detected

Too many Indian men turn into guido mimicking faggots. Too many Indian girls become SJWs. I like socially conservative Indians though. I don't have a problem with low level immigration, but the current demographic trends in Canada are unacceptable. It is immoral to have unlimited immigration from a society with over a billion people--it's impossible to have a balanced exchange, and for both societies to have equal sacrifices and benefits.

I fucking hate you and your smell.. even if i am nice to your face, in that moment i wish i wasnt talking to you
I hate your ugly faces and everything about your culture
I hate how you are so fucking pushy and oblivious to those around you on the bus.. I wish you would just fucking go home

I think Indians are a bunch of lames but I like the women.

I hate them, and I guess you quite a bit.

I have yet to meet an Indian/"Indo" that wasn't a wankster, pussy.

They are wanna be gangsters, and commit small time crimes in a neighbouring city(Surrey, BC). Thankfully I do not have to associate, or contact Indians in university.

Your women are also whores, they hit on me but they are disgusting beasts. Even the ones that can mask their appearances with makeup have terrible families that live in Paki palaces.

You disgust me thoroughly.

You are whatever. Kind of ugly but aesthetics isn't of much importance.

POO

Just poo in the loo you untouchable rat eater

They will think of you as a bro. But when the racewars begin you will be put alongside the other shitskins.
remember that. You will never be able to change the colour of your skin.
Around whites, never relax.

Not remotely the same thing. Pakistanis are inbred faggots with cousin marriage.

yeah, indians are super racist assholes. I dont really like them. snobby and smelly

I respect you for keeping out the Muslim hoardes from taking over your country

More than white women?

i dont really like white women , but I do like fucking them. They remind me of butterball chickens when they get naked. I like Indian women more

Pajeet im gonna be honest here. I hate all fucking indians, no matter where they were born. So how about you go fucking off yourself you street shitting nigger

stay away from latinas and white women.
they belong to the white man, that is all

Can you explain why?

Aesthetically only or personality wise?

White women I find to be extremely sassy, which I don't like.

Indian women have better personalities but skinny fat bodies.

I'd like to hear your take

>latinas

You clearly have never been to Canada you Amerifat

>I am ethnically India but have lived my whole life in Canada
So you're Canadian?

Haha yeah, I'm just following Sup Forums standards

Following other people's standards make you a lemming and stupid. Don't be stupid carve your own path.

'New Canadians' from third world shitholes are not 'Canadians.'

I dont like their phoniness

My family came to Canada in the 60's. When do I get to drop the "new" from my Canadianness?

So all of Quebec is out.

Never, you are a third world subhuman fuckface.

If it's brown, flush it down

Indian women are very down to earth and very matter of fact. They are usually very intelligent but they all sucked in bed. They cant take a dick. They all think I have the biggest dick in the world lol.

kek!

Aren't you too busy watching your women get ass fucked by migrants to posting in this thread?

And yet I have the same right as you in the country So by extension what does that make you?

Honestly, while I sometimes think along the lines of race, I really assess people by their culture.

I've had plenty of non-white friends, and basically, if I was blind, I would have no idea about their color.

One of my best friends is a black guy. Now, he's just did his 20 in the navy, and retired as a Lt. Commander. He is also a M.D. He went to the same expensive whitey high school I did, then went to the US Naval Academy, where they sent him to med school after being a SWO for a few years.

He's not a nigger, a gangsta, or homie. His son is an anime weeb who is slightly autistic (not even joking).

I didn't even mind it when he dated white girls, because he secretly resented "his people" and their behavior. His wife his half Asian/half black, and was raised in Japan, so she isn't even really black.

It really boils down to this:

Do you act civilized, or are you garbage?

POO ON LEAF

Indian culture is very interesting and Indians abroad tend to be smart and likeable people.

Some parts of ayuvedic medicine are pants on head retarded though, specifically the ones with intentionally added lead and mercury.

DESIGNATED

>rat eater

Pretty sure those are the east Asians you so happily worship weeb

I once slept with a Tamil gril from Toronto and wow was she good in bed. She also thought i had a huge dick, probably because I was 'her first white guy' (nice racism there).

Too bad the girls all seem to be huge SJW's.

As a matter of fact she admitted me beating her while debating feminism was the biggest turn on. They all are full-on feminists but once you get them in bed they beg you to dominate them lol.

You are used as voting fodder for parties, that is why you exist.

You are a bloc for political whores.

You have to go back

You're brown.

Should I continue?

I would not want your ethnicity to be more than 5% of the population. Canada was built by Europeans and they should not be engineered into a minority for the sake of multiculturalism. Indians are fine in small doses.

No wonder Toronto fucking smells.

Okay but he still has the same rights as you, you didn't even answer the question.

This country was built by the Scots and English and some fucking Frogs, you need to fuck off.

Your family came here because your people built a shitty place, and our people built a really nice place, and foolishly invited you in.

You have been invited here for your tax profits to the state, and because of the high probability you will vote Liberal.

many people of Canada fucking hate you.. there are ea lot of us that fucking want you gone.. we are not allowed to say so because it is """"""""""""hate speech""""""""""" and our 1984 fascist government wont allow us to say so.

The main problem with these answers is they are skewed by NEET incels.

I wish there were a way to get an accurate answer

Pretty sure it was built by East Asians

>tfw Muslim
>tfw came to Canada a year after being born
should I just kill myself

just remember you're a guest. you kicked whites out of your country now you want to live in one. let that sink in.

never met an indian who wasnt a decent person, at least at face value, never really got to know one.

native americans though... buying alchonol at 10am on a wednesday? asking for money at the atm etc.
fuck man.

You, and everyone else who lives in that sorry excuse for a capital, deserve to be nuked.

Do you know how many problems would be fixed If one of the degenerate capitals of the world was wiped off the map?

Kill yourself.

>just remember you're a guest. you kicked whites out of your country now you want to live in one. let that sink in.

Kill yourself you traitor! Disgusting dravdo

what part of the country are u from?

>MUH IMPORTED RAIL WORKERS

Nice try Ping Pong or whatever your shitty name is

I quite like the ones who come here and work hard and are friendly.

Completely loathe the ones trying to be hard ass niggers though. Fucking pathetic and reeks of so much insecurity that is easy to see.

indians make good immigrants.

they integrate and assimilate into the culture, objectively commit violent crimes at rates which are not higher than the general population, they're not an economic burden but actually successful economically, they're friendly, they don't demand to be treated differently because they're hindu.

I have absolutely no problem with indians diaspora in my country.

actually it's the opposite, but you're just baiting for a (You), so here

As a punjabi what you just said makes you sound like a cuck to the white man. Why you looking for /pol approval? You wanna fit in that bad that you're willing to be a cuck and self discriminate against yourself lol go kys

As long as you don't commit crimes and don't complain about non-existent oppression then I don't have anything against you. If you join the military or offer more of a boon than the average person then I will be more likely to enjoy your presence.

If you don't want to abide by canadian cultural norms then leave.

Prove me wrong faggot

I never said don't obey the law dumass I'm just saying to OP stop trying to act white and get pol approval. I never knew they let autistic people browse pol you should learn how to read before you reply.

as a wise indian once said. you poo in the streets and clean it with the leaf.

Curryniggers are fucking repulsive subhumans but I perfer them to almost every other immigrant.

indians can get along in white society, got no problem with you poos

why are all college aged injuns so socially inept/beta? seriously. every single one I encounter is an ultrabeta male

Bretty good food. I don't think I've ever interacted with one of you, so I don't really think I have an opinion

they obviously don't know about your streetshitting ways pajeet, anyway stop raping dalith children.

>autistic people browse pol

> Implying normal western population use pol you weboo leaf faggot.

Anyone darker than the girl in that pic is smelly and uncivilized

>nose ring

I´ve met quit a few indians.. what always surprises me is that they are quick learners (math, computer science etc etc) but as soon as they encounter an unforseen problem that doesn´t have a texbook type of solution they are completely lost and clueless

they have no capacity of thinking outside the box when it comes to problem solutions..

Overall you are trash. There is not even an alien kind of feeling like with Levantines or Chinamen.

That being said, I think I'm falling in love with a designated girl.

All of you have some sort of inferiority complex that makes you completely cocky about nothing. A lot of your women are hot but always bang the white boys

>I am ethnically India but have lived my whole life in Canada (Toronto).
>Be honest, what do you think of us? Even the ones born here.

I don't want you here.

There are plenty of hot looking(White features) Indians, so why go with a pic of a manish looking one?

No, its Indians

East Asians are soulless scum but they are still better than Indians

indians look horny all the time, but they reek of curry and fried foods. they also look like they have at least 3-4 std's because of bad personal hygiene.
the accent makes you sound like a tard

Fuck off Mudahar. Go back to making Deep Web Browsing videos.

Underrated

Yeah I don't want too many but most are peaceful corner shop owners, I know a lot in the IT industry too, the actual Indians over in India are useless but the British educated Indians are nice to work with.

It doesn't matter if you're westernized. People look at you as curry poo in the loo.

In the US, you vote for the gibsmedat party like the rest of the brown filth.

You may be better than the niggers or the spics, but we don't need nor want you here.

I fuck your women but your culture is ass backwards like really superstitious for no reason. A lot like the example of monkeys attacking other monkeys that climbed a ladder to get bananas even after they stopped getting everyone sprayed for it.

like the Turks in Germany...

Those dark races are our end.

Women are mostly ugly.

Men are mostly pussies. Socially inept "le engineer", studying but incompetent, trying hard yet failing at life.

m8
> Shut the fuck up
> Stop fishing for "bro-tier" complements

>Nation of self-conscious nationalists, philistine democrats and Turkish gastarbeiter

Be honest, Germany died in the 30s

you mean 45.

bump

I'm ethnically Bengali but i consider myself British. Don't be fucking insecure, I was born and bred in this country and it is my home and i'm proud of it and will defend it.

I will be joining the RAF as an engineer after i finish my degree, they pay you a shit ton when studying as well lol.

My indian neighbours are fucking annoying, loud, no manners and smelly.

-Hamilton