Triss or Yennefer? Why?

Triss or Yennefer? Why?

Triss cuz I didn't read the books

Yennefer cause I'm a sucker for dark hair

Are we talking about personal taste or for Geralt?

yennefer bc triss' american accent sucks

This is a good point. I'd argue that Yennefer is a better match for Geralt which frees up Triss to be my wifu. Plus I prefer not to stick my dick in crazy and Yennefer is borderline tsundere.

my thoughts exactly

Least someone else agrees with me. Been arguing with a friend for a year or so now that Yen is better for Geralt.

Personal taste. I'd pick Triss, bc i'm a sucker for red hair and freckles.

y she better

Ciri

Yen, I've read the books and Triss is Misery-tier obsessed with Geralt, it would not make for happy times.

Still debating which. Loved Triss in 2 but Yen has my heart in 3. Though I feel terrible when I see Triss in 3. Still have love for the girl but Yen is where I'm supposed to be I believe. -Geralt

So is Triss. They both enjoyed killing hordes of people with magic..

Oh I should state I did not read the books.

Haven't read the books, she certainly doesn't seem that way in the game.

She literally pretends to be Yennifer in the first game just to have her way with you, she's nuts.

Triss cause anal

but dats hot

Versus Yen who pretends you don't even exist? I went with triss because she seemed interested. Also I fucked Metz and I woulda' chosen her if given the choice.

Geralt deserves every last bit of shit he gets from Yen, who pens a letter to their waifu starting with "Dear Friend"?

Yen because she can be a real bitch sometimes which reminds me of my girlfriend.