How can you compete?
Historical proof

Eat it up..white bois

>historical proof
>years of slavery for you chimps
> we fucked your women while marking you with hot irons

NIGGER

U mad,white,boi?

Now we're getting pay back by impregnating your white wives and daughter with our thick black cocks ;)

U mad,white,boi?

>We're

did they hollow out a carrot and stick his pecker inside of it or something? that's not a penis.

Um... lol... thats not his dick bro. They put these fucking covers on their dick... its like a primitive dildo enhancer.

i've seen a documentary on that tribe. They do clean their gourd holes but they don't have huge penises..
Not sure why white bois would be 'mad' so to speak.

likely due to having a small penis :)

That's right white boi, we're all going to be fucking your white wives and daughter soon. Might as well just learn to accept it now like your women are doing.

>sjw

>We're

if still rather be white than have a nigger penis

Hahaha, I agree. I think it's time you join the SJW and accept your place in worshipping the Black master race.

White boi don't know how to spell?

>Clear seem near the scrotum
>Has to use bungie cord to hold it in place
I don't know. I'm white and natural-born, so I'm sure there is some noticeable difference.

>Average IQ of each country

Personally, I may actually enjoy seeing my daughter blacked, but that said... (refer to photo)

>ITT a bunch of mad white boi

Nothing else to say white boi? That's what I thought.

Mmm kang threads

IT'S OUT

Why the hate? Remember that white people gave you human rights and historically speaking nobody thought niggers were even human to have them. As of right now we are working to make a man paradise, were roasties will lose any value (if they have any). Either you're with us or against us

Can you please tell your women to stop liking me on tinder, shits fucking annoying.

Fuck up u gernig

niggers in suicide watch

What's the plural gersnig or gernigs?