Is this the greatest album ever made?

Is this the greatest album ever made?

i completely unironically prefer this to mbdtf. the latter is probably 'better' but no single song on it is as easily listenable as one of the weaker tracks from TLoP. plus, better production, mastering, and disregarding the obvious dud lines, a lot of the lyrics are surprisingly good

>i completely unironically prefer this to mbdtf.
MBDTF is commercial as fuck, great but very commercial. TLOP is the improved more artistic version.

Far from it.

>i completely unironically
Sure buddy.

It's not even Kanye's best

>Sure buddy.
maybe a little ironically (seriously, the bleached asshole line is always hilarious), but i still personally prefer it over mbdtf

no this is

Yeezus was better in terms of Kanye but Kanye's music is a bunch of commercialized bullshit anyway, even his more "creative" works like Pablo.

>NAV
lol

Why didn't he try to be more abstract with this album? Honestly, he could keep the first three tracks but instead of transitioning into shitty pop rap/art rap he could've gotten progressively more and more frenetic and manic until it culminated in something intense like Facts but not Facts. As it stands now, it's Kanye's White Album with a whole bunch of superfluous filler.

Remove Famous, Highlights, Waves, FML, Real Friends, and Fade and the album might be salvageable. Tracks like Low Lights, I Love Kanye, Silver Surfer Intermission can stay because let's be honest, they're probably in line with Kanye's original intentions for the album judging by how off-kilter they are. NMPiLA and Saint Pablo are conventional rap songs that would probably work perfectly in the context of a better album. And much as I don't really like Wolves and 30 Hours I feel that they belong on the album as well.

>It didn't click for him yet
TLOP is perfect.

>it didn't unclick for him yet
Heh, I remember when I was like you

OP you posted the wrong image

this, tlop is among kanye's two worst albums

>It didn't reclick for him

That's just embarrassing.

>He got pleb filtered

What does the which/one mean?

why would you make an album when you can only make one song, and you already made it to the best of your ability

derivative garbage

have a wild think about what other things are on the able
listen to fml again if you still don't get it

album cover*

It seems you care more about being abstract than being good. The album doesn't have to be abstract to be good. Kanye is allowed to create quality products with abstract influences. He doesn't have dive too deep in abstract to go with his original intentions.

However, I'll say that Ultralight Beams should have remained the closer instead of the opening track like Kanye originally planned to do.

>Needs to be abstract to be good
user..

Is he like Pablo Picasso or Pablo Escobar?

No that title belongs to Rock Bottom

nav is shit

808s > yeezuz > tlop> the rest i dont really care