+Melvins
+Motorhead, Mercyful Fate, Morbid Angel, Immortal
+- Faith No More, Fates Warning, Maiden, Helloween
+Marduk

>dubu
wtff
those are TITS right there

VALIDATE MEEEEEE

Listens to music to space out into another world.
Try the Ariel Pink on my chart.

last.fm/user/mitsurin

idk

+stravinsky, joan of arc, cap'n jazz, burzum

+steve roach, sun ra

+current 93, laurel halo, richard dawson, bjork, jim o'rourke, the caretaker, vashti bunyan, joanna newsom, ichiko aoba, ween

+objekt, dataplex, autre ne veut, mount kimbie, opn, jon hopkins, iglooghost, wiki, forest swords
you're cool. forest swords album and mount kimbie album are aoty contenders for me. check out hundred waters' new album

+boa, satoko fjii, hatfelt, ladies code, bumkey, milo
do you follow loona by chance? i really like odd eye circle. also check out otomo yoshihde - dreams

+amon duul ii, popl vuh
yoko fujita - atai no namida

i used to be a huge ol fanboy i loved their high quality mvs and just the whole concept of getting to know each girl but ive sort of drifted away from them after that huge stretch of cutesy pure stuff besides eclipse ive been sort of disappointed with their stuff
but i did like the single ok so ill have to get around to it

also i do love otomo yoshihide i don't think ive heard that one yet though whats it like

also also gotta get on that lucy and brave girls and hyorin if you haven't all great stuff

>also i do love otomo yoshihide i don't think ive heard that one yet though whats it like
dreams is actually by otomo yoshihide's new jazz ensemble. the big names i can think of that are in the band are sachiko m and jun togawa. it's a jazzy, big-sounding album with amazing composition. a rendition of jim o'rourke's eureka is on it also, which is my favourite track off the album. compared to his solo stuff, i would call this quite "easy-listening".

>also also gotta get on that lucy and brave girls and hyorin if you haven't all great stuff
not a big fan of bg, but will check out lucy and hyorin for sure. hyorin is an amazing vocalist

that sounds lovely ive been in a bit of a japanny avanty jazzy sort of mood lately too so it's a nice fit

also you didn't even like rollin? im so obsessed with that chorus it's practically perfect

oo also did you hear about hyorin leaving starship and starting her own label? im actually really hyped about it
her recent ost ballad was also real great if you're into cheesy ost ballads
youtu.be/r5VgR6oZwKI

to be honest i dont really like brave brothers production and i didnt really like deepend and high heels so i didnt even give rollin a listen. maybe ill go for a whirl haha.
yeah im kinda sad about sistar but happy that hyorin can do her thing as a soloist. that was a great song btw. i love kballads

+Silver Jews, Cap'n Jazz, Beefheart, Pere Ubu

+Tradition
Love that album. Never heard of Myaskovsky. Need to check out.

+Current 93, Bjork, Pere Ubu, Ween

+OPN

+Amon Duul II, Negativland

+Kinks, King Gizzard

+Vince Staples

What is 108?

hey hey im as tired of brave bros lazy af mediocre stuff as anyone but rollin is special i promise

i also dug lunas new ballad idk if you're a fan but shes probably my favorite vocalist in all of girl groups and if she wasnt so underutilized she would probably be my favorite artist in kpop period
youtu.be/vMQIYLErWSI
there's something about this simple huge melodramatic expertly performed stuff just tugs on all the right heartstrings for me

they're this really sick early metalcore band, and they scratch this certain itch i have that ialways want metal to scratch but it rarely does idk how to explain it but it's the best rec i got
youtu.be/rZiUWERq2Rc
this too scratches rhat same itch
youtu.be/nn4QsRmm6Y0