Why not send the Syrian Refugees to China? Think about it:

Why not send the Syrian Refugees to China? Think about it:

>Large overall population so they don't have to worry about a demographic shift
>China already has over 20 Million Muslims so there are already Muslim Communities that could accept them
>Unlike in Western Europe, there's plenty of factory jobs available for unskilled laborers so they wouldn't have to depend on welfare

There aren't enough white women to breed in China.

So? Give them qt azns instead, they're not an endangered species.

Why would they want to go to China, when Europe will bend over and spread their ass cheeks like the faggots they are? Free shit no punishment for their crimes? Wise up they aren't refugees.

They have a shortage of qt azn women in China too. Hands off, Achmed.

Well the idea is that they shouldn't have a choice in the matter if they're truly fleeing a war and no country should accept them unless they're able to support themselves without taxpayer's money.

China happens to be able to provide unskilled jobs therefore if they don't want to go to China then stay in the warzone.

Those unskilled jobs are for Chinese citizens. Fuck off with your globalism.

Also China loves migrants who has the ranking table

just what china needs, more people

>He still doesn't know about the end goal of exterminating white people.

First day huh?

>so they wouldn't have to depend on welfare
But they spesifically want to depend on welfare

Bullshit, if Western Countries are forced to embrace Globalism, I don't see why Asian countries shouldn't be forced to.

>overthrowing the chinese using muslims

Tried it before, didn't work.

Westerners are forcing THEMSELVES to embrace globalism. You think because your people have a suicide pact, that means everyone else had an obligation to drink the Kool-Aid too? That's pretty ass fucking backwards and perverse. Maybe you should just stop killing yourself, and leave everyone else alone.

Because that is not the plan Goyim.

Europe needs enrichment and to raise birth rates to keep the big Jew wheel turning.

>Jews are forcing Westerners to embrace globalism.
ftfy

Because China has a wall to stop these sorts of things.

Didn't stop the Mongols from enriching their culture.

So your solution is to become a Jew yourself and force globalism on everyone else who had nothing to do with it. So, revenge by proxy, or something? How are you better than a Jew again?

Why are you living in a Western country, Chang?

No, they don't. East Asians are the biggest race on the planet by a wide margin.

I'm not Asian. I just don't believe my weakness give me moral licence to fuck over a 3rd party. That's a Jewish mentality.

>White birthrates low.
>Import the foreign bulls.
>"Hurrr, where are all the female refugees?"
>Still doesn't know that they were killed off so that the bulk of the refugees are men (to breed white women)
>White men still don't know what's going on.

This is why they didn't go to China. It wouldn't be hard for them to figure out it out. But that soft white booty is ripe for the pillaging.

White people will become extinct soon enough.

They have a shortage as a proportion of their population because of the 1 child policy. I think I read it was around a 30 million imbalance between males and females of breeding age. Point is, they don't need male foreigners adding to the imbalance.

Well I think my solution is certainly a better one than shipping them all to Germany and Sweden so they can collect Welfare for a living.

Don't ship them ANYWHERE.
Refugee conventions are a western globalist construct in the first place.

How abppoot sending them to hell whete tgey fuck camels reeeee fuclint araab scum

RARE

Because china has zero tolerance for their faggotry. They either integrate to chinese society or take a bullet to the head. In Europe they can silence the white man with screams of racism and bigotry.

More of a reason to send them there :)

>They either integrate to chinese society or take a bullet to the he

You can't "integrate" into Chinese society. East Asians have a racial view of nationality. They don't think like Europeans who think a Paki can become "Swedish", or an Arab can become "British".

With which they are 100% correct. You can be assimilated at best, but then you aren't Chinese either. You're just a X acting Chinese.