How delusional are these Black Lives Matter people?

How fucking far do you have to be removed from real life to believe this? How delusional are these people? What do they even want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-iIoIwaN5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want the first post.

Don't ever forget it.

Good. They need to be afraid.

arrests for thought crimes

lol!

really makes you think

Every black person i knows has tons of cracka friends

Also, you make me miss australians

Op is first post. You are second post, or first reply.

Pol is retarded

>Most teenage niggers show the early signs of paranoid schizophrenia
Huh. Makes sense.

Stop it man .Thats only in the uk.

Was getting the first post part of your plan?

>What do they even want?

isn't that obvious? they want what we have. our power, our status, our lives, our looks, our history.

their goals are simple, but how they go about trying to obtain these thinks in a quiet and indirect manner. they can't just come out and say they want our power, they have to guilt us and play the victim and have us willingly give it to them. only when we have made them powerful enough to threaten us will they become more obvious in their goals.

at least this is how i imagine the non-white leaders of all the anti-white movements and sentiments think and operate.

black user here and yall niggas are crazy for real. white people are the most mentally ill race.

ever notice how most trannies are white? black trannies are extremely rare. you guys are fucked up in the head for real.

Although BLM is rioting and making a mess.... what if I told you this is what Benjamin Franklin was talking about.

You riot, even it if hurts your community, to let your government know you are dissatisfied with their actions.

Passive and apathetic societies are defeated societies. Although I do not like the idea of my destroyed neighbor hood, I rather live in a free society than an over watch (half life 2) type society.

Cuz u bully

So they're literally schizophrenic?

Everything makes so much more sense...

That's how most white women feel about black and muslim men.

>black trannies are extremely rare

nigga go to atlanta two times and tell me that shit

Feminist delusion?

>What do they even want?
Someone to hug them. Unfortunately they're such repellant people that no one will get within 10 feet of them.

This is fucking rage inducing.
youtube.com/watch?v=q-iIoIwaN5Q

Why don't you take your facts somewhere else? We don't need reality here.

there are a ton of black trannies. I got a tranny fetish myself and in my city all there is are black trannies on Craigslist.

This image reminded me that there is no hope.

Many men are opting out of relationships because of women like this. Many men simply do not need women. They are awesome when they are a subservient equal, but other than that , usually not worth the hassle.

Why do you thing sex robots make them so scared.

>most young white male teens cant walk at home alone at night alongside a lone black guy without thinking "Yeah, you could kill me and get away with it, couldnt you?" at the back of their minds.

yeah and white guys can't walk alongside a black guy at night without thinking "You can't kill me and get away with it but you're stupid enough to do it anyway."

Which one is thinking it?

not on new jersey's craigslist, there are nothing but black trannies on there

Nigga, the mos' famous tranny on the Lawd's green earff is RuPaul.

Brother you shigged when you should have digged. Cross dressing is if anything more common in Blacks.

Yeah, because we've got complex shit going on in our minds and sometimes it goes wrong.

Meanwhile, blacks are rarely mentally ill because a thought process that is just "I want to eat chicken and fuck" is pretty hard to screw up

>Patriots
>Niggers
Pick one

>She will never be an 18 year old Hungarian son freezing to death in the Carpathians, along side his anonymous brothers who are forgotten in the long lineage of history fighting for a better world
>She will never pop her head up on the western front waiting to get domed by a Fritz because she is ready to die as gang green slowly eats away at her feet and mud fills her lungs, as it is all she has had to eat for 2 weeks.

If thats the case then lets hang those filthy fucking niggers already and make america truly great again

Who fucking writes these? This English is highschool tier.

Gender studies majors and internet "activists".

So, yes, people who have had no relevant or useful education since highschool.

>blacks worry whites will kill them for no reason and get away with it

They've got that backwards.

>niggers
>walking with white guys voluntarily
In what universe?

Highschoolers

Why does it matter if they could get away with it?
You're fucking dead.

This is really a language and priority issue
blacks think that a white person "could" kill them and "would get away with it"
whites know that a black person "probably will" kill them and "will not get away with it"

White people are rational and recognize that, after they die, it really doesn't matter whether or not the perpetrator is caught. They're more concerned about whether or not they will be killed. The black is jealous that he can't get away with a crime that white people weren't going to do anyway.

Imagine how it feels to come across a nigger at night!

>posting the edit
>not following the next walking holocaust

Daily reminder that BLM is literally a domestic terrorist organization.

Daily reminder that one of the best ways to deal with BLM people is to call them racist. They literally break down.