Isis are jokes compared to our ancestors. European medieval torture was on another fucking level

Isis are jokes compared to our ancestors. European medieval torture was on another fucking level.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
repository.wlu.edu/bitstream/handle/11021/32340/WLURG38_ArchPapers_Blomster_1984.pdf?sequence=1
heretical.com/cannibal/fiji.html
imgur.com/pU6fkXv
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_familial_exterminations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_wheel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well.. Duh dude. England and Spain, in particular, mastered pain.

>Medieval torture
>Pic related was used in the classical period

I don't want to get the blood eagle

>Not mentioning that our countries were also the first to outlaw torture

shit, i find that utterly hot.

>Not mentioning that arabics tortured just as much as the medieval people in Europe
The only difference is that they still do it today

I got bad news for you friend.

Nothing like getting lubed up giant poles of wood too slowly impale you for days on end

Then you are the problem.

Every nation still tortures when it comes to vital intel.

>Perillos said to Phalaris: "His screams will come to you through the pipes as the tenderest, most pathetic, most melodious of bellowings." Disgusted by these words, Phalaris ordered its horn sound system to be tested on Perillos himself. When Perillos entered, he was immediately locked in, and the fire was set, so that Phalaris could hear the sound of his screams. Before Perillos could die, Phalaris opened the door and took him away. Perillos believed he would receive a reward for his invention; instead, after freeing him from the bull, Phalaris threw him from the top of a hill, killing him.

The only way we are going to stop the invasion of our homeland is to be as brutal to the invaders as our ancestors were.

>Medieval Torchure
>Posts ancient Greek invention

I could post the rest of the pic, if you or anyone else want that.

Yeah, though most nations don't film it and upload it on social medias.

> our ancestors
> ireland posting copper bull

How do you get the dude inside?

By feeding him to the bull.

>being proud of torture

I doubt Sandniggers even know how to shape metal into anything aside from pointy sticks.

Augenstein pls

The bull is prepped before it's used.

Gulag.

There was a metal door on the side of the bull. At least that's how Amnesia explained it.

yeah that fox picture is pretty funny hahaja, you should post the rest so we can all laugh at it

THIS
Without the west the would all have starved out decades ago
There was an opening on the side of the bull

Figures it's from a german :D

I feel your pain, irish-german here and I couldn't agree more.

>European medieval torture
Pretty sure that was Mediterranean.

Wasn't this an ancient Greek device? Or Cyprus or something?

Persia wins the torture wars, hands fucking down.

>The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey would be poured on him to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and his own feces. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation, and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.

That's what happens when Barbarians create a civilization

POST THE FUCKING FOX

thought that was greek

Google images says its a cat

>Only sources are by Greek guys
>Trusting someone's arch enemy in anything about the guy

Sure

wew

Holy shit, that fox

Hopefully no one supports it in the modern world because the consequences are barbaric to say the least. Like the captcha having plastic as candy.

>irish-german here

Moar!

i didn't know belarus had furfags
where do you live nizhny, in minsk?

what waste of meat

>The Fijians also used cannibalism for torture. They would cook the victim slowly, and they would also often cut off the victim's limbs and would eat them in front of the victim while he was still alive.

repository.wlu.edu/bitstream/handle/11021/32340/WLURG38_ArchPapers_Blomster_1984.pdf?sequence=1

>In this space was a huge ‘braining stone,’ which was used thus: two strong natives seized the victim, each taking hold of an arm and leg, and, lifting him from the ground, they ran with him head foremost – at their utmost speed against the stones – bashing out his brains; which was fine sport for the spectators.

heretical.com/cannibal/fiji.html

Your point?

My father's side is mostly irish and mothers german.

Am I supposed to make up some other ancestry to appease you?

This does probably not count, but in Afghanistan you guys have been using some bombs that looks pretty similar to the food packages you been giving out to people.
Not intentional, probably.

Oh you just live up the MUH HERITAGE maymay so well Tim Cromwell.

That's all.

>Am I supposed to make up some other ancestry to appease you?
You already did that, hence the lelz.

Simulated drowning is hardly the same as tearing off someone's finger nails and cooking them in a brass bull.

u must be new here

Classical period? Definitely not between ~1775-1825.

the problem is clearly germanics

haha, that's funny, you should post many more of this type of drawing so I can ironically masturbate as a joke.

What in the flying fuck Germany?

If you say so...

Since you asked so nicely.
imgur.com/pU6fkXv

>It's just a prank bruh

Too bad for you, foxes are haram. Try goats.

It's pretty clear cut that most furries are from middle of europe, concentrating in germany.

Logic follows that it is likely they are genetically pre-disposed to this attraction. Thus my comment.

How is me making this link me going on about "MUH HERITAGE" ?

This is Sup Forums remember? Races have different genetic predispositions? Unlike the rest of the delusional west, we don't care about political correctness?

I didn't make up anything, I have done the research on both sides of my family trees.

Nigger this must be bait.

Did I just witness a man kill himself?

>Germany
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Mr Cromwell pls.

What the fuck is wrong with Hans

Based France.

pls post

I'd kill the sick fuck who came to me with a Brazen Bull too

DUDE

Medieval torture didn't even existed in the first place, at least with sophisticated devices like this, every torture devices we usually associate to middle ages (like iron maiden) are from the modern period or fakes from the XIXth century.

I find OPs pic hot

>turk torture device
>irish
>our ancestors

sounds about right

ALL OF YOU

SMALL TIME

READ

THIS:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_familial_exterminations

Nobody's got shit on China.

Breaking at the Wheel is the superior form of execution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_wheel

Can you really blame them? Spain had to deal with manlet indios that sacrificed 12 year old girls to please the rain gods. England had to deal with savage niggers, poo in the loos and drug addled chinks.

daily reminder that the most efficent torture methode in the entire world consists of a towl and bucket of water

>not being proud of torture

hello colony! hope all is well?

RARE

FYI most things in this thread is not actually torture but sadistic murder, if the intent is to kill its murder not torture

Why are protestants Furries ?

>All consciousness is one
>You will eventually live all lives in all iterations of reality
>Including every single time someone was subjected to thread related
Have fun fuckos

>Bavaria
>Protestant

more likely the website is only popular in Germany and bongland

Not our fault the moslem is an illiterate.

Why do you care?

It doesn't have to do with religion.

It has to do with escapism.

Which is a big problem that the average whtie male faces today.

Instead of improving their lives and trying to stop skinnyfat manchildren, they just indulge in some sort of fantasy that makes them "strong" without any work put into.#

Same goes for weebshits who imagine themselves to be NARUTO ANGEL OF DEATH or some shite.

>new age daffy

This nigger doesnt know what Damascus steel is.

Get the fuck out, educate yourself, and then come back and talk shit.

In most iterations of reality you are a Boltzmann Brain

>you are now realizing that there were people that got SERIOUSLY slowly tortured to death

I dont want to imagine.

underrated

NOT UDDERLY HOT

YOU HAD ONE JOB HANS

Here, read this and try not to fucking imagine

>The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding.

>The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey would be poured on him to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim.

>He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and his own feces.

>The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation, and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.

gonna need sauce on that.

>Not looking forward to the iteration where I have to live as your retarded ass

>You will never see all that hardcore snuff shit that was going on back then, because they were no cameras

feels bad man

It was already posted, but deleted

>Literally gettin eaten alive by them skeeters

Everyone that replied to this comment before me is stupid for not getting the joke.

Are you stupid?
Literally where is Europa from?

just deserts

Ok? What does a type of metal have to do with shaping it into things?

Of course the Irish person brags about being even more worse/degenerate than Muslims