Does anyone else on Sup Forums think activities like watching films, shows...

Does anyone else on Sup Forums think activities like watching films, shows, and playing video games tend to turn your brain into mush? It seems harder to pickup a book and read after doing these kinds of activities.

Does anyone else on Sup Forums think missing the first post makes you a cuck?

it's only hard if you don't get the first post

you mean like yourself you fucking meme forcer

No

you missed Sup Forums.

Sup Forums does this as much if not more than the rest

The trap is assuming you're superior because you consume internet forums instead of TV or video games

Then get the fuck off Sup Forums m9

Reading is just entertainment too

it doesn't matter the content. It's the medium itself. imageboards turn your brain into mush at a faster rate than TV or vidya even, becuase you can addictively refresh as fast as possible, and it never ends.

The internet itself destroyed society.

it's the delayed gratification that matters, not just the content.

You will learn more from 3 books in your dad's attic than a complete library online, because you have to work hard to get more out of them. In a library half the learning is from the process, the internet avoids this. But images are the worst by far.

Try disabling images in your browser then using Sup Forums, you won't even want to come back

>always da jooz

>obsessively played video games and watched tv from age 3 to 22
>successful and intelligent

I rarely play now at 27 but it didn't hurt me. I think it helped desu

It's not the Jews, it's white's own technologies and conveniences that killed us.

The Jews only had power because whites invented too much shit for their own good and weakened themselves by depending on technology. Kikes are adapted for literacy and control of information over millenia, so they have an advantage in an information society where the physical and intuitive is removed.

Yes but all your skills are probably machine-like technical skills that won't help you if society collapsed. You'd be a helpless blob. Programming, engineering, most "service" Jobs are just fake skills that aren't much different than playing video games

...so throw out your electric jew.

>if society collapsed

What? I'm also a lawyer m9

lel fucking jews can't build anything or contribute, always leeches.

Where are the kike electricians? carpenters?

Fucking useless all of them.

I'm white as snow. I frighten Jews

I'm 1/4 Jewish and I'm an electrical engineer. Which technically is "contributing" as opposed to most kike professions, but I constantly feel guilty that even a job like this just makes society worse. I'm planning on going off the grid in a few years and farming

I don't speak bix nood.

>>Where are the kike electricians? carpenters?
It's genetic. Kikes continued through the centuries by doing jobs such as banking. Which is why kikes are very verbally intelligent, because they evolved over centuries by manipulating and lying to people. All kike farmers either parished, or they assimilated into the community they were in because farming is a job that requires community like discussing with other farmers on how to combat drought, crop diseases, pests, and other inventions & techniques to make farming life easier. And farmers would help each other out by lending with no interest because they relied on each other. A concept that is hard to grasp for a jew.

>>tfw part jew and part Italian farmer ancestry

Fag Penis Boy Penis

Society mush mesh with the internet. Fuck the old world. I hate cramming into rectangles, inhaling farts, and going through caveman-tier group rituals all the time. We need to become a society of individualistic, mecha-super humans.

*must

So much time is wasted just getting your physical body into position to communicate with other physical bodies, to do work. If we were all plugged into the net, society's overhead costs would go down like crazy.