Guys can we have a feels thread

Guys can we have a feels thread

My mother just degraded me because my girlfriend is more successful then I am...

I’m not mad in any way at my gf for being better than me

But now I want to commit suicide just because how much of a failure I seem to my mom, how I see it I have two choices suicide or joining the military

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/the-heavens-await-thee
youtu.be/7sW4dwXXX7Q?t=24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>successful
>military
you can only pick one

Well I’m poor so how can I move up the country if I’m not good at anything

What I’m hoping for is some patriot fuck hires me because I’ve been in the military

military isn't all that great but can be a good stepping stone, though I can't say for sure whether or not you will not want to suicide after dealing with all the politics and rank thrown in your face. Wish you luck with your decision user

I just want to get ahead. I’m tired of being called a failure

Thank you user

Nice get

Thanks

FeelsLonelyMan

Not the other user. Military, no matter how much you like/dislike it, will give you a couple things. Discipline first off. If you keep your nose clean and don't spend like crazy you'll have some cash burning a hole in your pocket. You can go in for a technical job and have new work experience for when you're out. And you'd be crazy not to take advantage of the college benefits. I was in and I loved it but I seen plenty of guys who wished they'd done something else but still came out with something under their belts and new experiences. You just have to take a chance bud.

>wish
I wish that I could be proud of something that I have done

Good get

And I’ve been thinking a lot about that,the amount of benefits I could get another reason to join. I still haven’t decided which branch though.

Damn
you got me

>USMC- the most rigorous and complete transformation. I was there, its worth the pain.
>Plus, the brotherhood.

The marines huh? It’s a good thought

Probably the only one that will teach me discipline

I've been a tard since I was born so I was infantry. That's something you know you want though. But at the same time I was in basic with a guy who was scared shitless of being infantry and turned into a badass from it. Honestly though a technical job would be best, Air Force or Navy. It gives more experience for civilian life. My brother was a nuke engineer for the Navy and his boyfriend was a firefighter in the Army. They have it fucking made now, brother works at a power plant and his boyfriend works at an airport as a firefighter. And even if it isn't something you like, you have a roof and food for four years.

Thank you anons for helping. I think I am going to join

No problem user. I wish you the best of luck.

You too

Can one join the military if they have high anxiety and panic attacks? My friend wants to join but he has these really bad. I obviously don't want to say anything because I'll look like a bad friend. But at the same time I don't want to see him get disappointed and fall back into his depression

I hope that one day I will be able to overcome my crippling anxieties

I've even googled experimental amygdala surgeries

OP here I feel the same way sometimes, rn the only thing on my mind is fixing things

Where you from OP?

United States

No user

You have to convince your mother to commit suicide

No. No psych problems allowed. No med problems requiring daily meds of any kind.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/the-heavens-await-thee

>tfw youre an orphan
>tfw your foster parents barely want you
>tfw you got in touch with your bio mom finally this year but she doesnt even remember you let alone giving birth to you
>tfw no one loves you

It took him 29 years, but I'm glad I reconciled with my dad.

my wife refuses to make an effort for reasons i for the most part understand but it still bothers me and i find myself looking at other women but i really dont want to hurt my wife anymore than i have in the past and all i think about is how much pain she would feel but maybe im wrong about that but i feel like i have nothing to offer anyone sometimes

You can do what I do and patiently wait for WW3 to go down so you can die for a cause.
>t.koreanamerican

If you're taking any sort of anti depressant gotta wait 2 years from when ya stop. Tried joining Air Force this year, parents are both Lt. Col in army and I still gotta wait was hoping to get some strings pulled

>Well I’m poor so how can I move up the country if I’m not good at anything

>Go to tradeschool
>Learn a trade
>???
>Profit

What a fucking weak pussy you are. if you can't take someone calling you a loser then you do need to die

You talked to her about it?

youtu.be/7sW4dwXXX7Q?t=24s

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy. All the rest — whether or not the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories — comes afterwards. These are games; one must first answer.

thats true except for the last bit for me

Thanks Camus.

yeah ive given her options and sometimes she agrees to do things and change but doesnt... it just hurts me i dont like to tell her that tho

How the fuck does somebody not remember giving birth?

I wish I knew :(

Not sure why you wouldn't tell her that. But I'm not in a relationship, so who am I to question it.

Usually I scroll past these threads, but OP caught my eye.

Fuck your mom, she gonna die in a few years anyway and it won't matter what she ever thought of you. How can you be suicidal over someone's opinion you pansy? I bet the dumb bitch raised you alone without a father figure in your life or something. The way you're so weak is her fault too, mind you. It's usually the parents that turn their kids into fragile losers.
Tell your mom what a shitty job she did growing up and let her know that if you ever do kill yourself it will be her fault and that you'll haunt her ass or some shit.

Also, fucking grow up. What kind of man that has a job and gf has the time to hang around his mom? Momma's boy.

mostly because my emotions dont feel valid anymore... its complicated

So it would seem. I dunno seems like you need to figure out if it's worth it if that relationship makes you feel like your emotions don't matter. But like I said, I have no room to talk about this shit.

So hope you get through it.

kill your mom instead

file life insurance, wait a bit like a month or two, then shoot her in the head, ???, profit

and dont forget, be a good user and post the pics here

> vaguely cringey interaction with cute girl at work that I was able to recover from in the moment
> the cringe of remembering it makes me want to cut myself

How do I make this go away?

thanks user, my mind spins about this everyday but hopefully an answer comes soon

Schools costs money, which he clearly doesn't have. Also, in joining the military you get a GI bill, which would pay for school.

I wish for infinite wishes

Wow two seperated species can be that close but I can't even have a conversation with someone of the same species without outing myself as an anti social depressed no confidence loser...........

Yes I wish I was never given life

If they really felt all this then they wouldn't have made an image about it

You can't. But in the future you'll laugh at moments like that that used to keep you up at night. It'll be shit for the time being though.

Maybe. I look at it as they posted it on the internet, so there's still an abstraction of who they are.

Does anyone else feel like they're at the end of the line? I needed some fundamental feeling of self-worth and motivation to be anything and I feel like somewhere back in time I screwed up my last chance to obtain it. I feel like I'm imploding, and one more screwup could push me into oblivion.

OP, FUCK your mum. Seriously.

My father tried the same shit with me. I was sort of a loser at the time but ambitious and worked hard, had a cute GF that earned more than me and he gave me shit for it; it was just how things went because......because life. He even kicked me out of the family home 2 weeks before my final exams at university to help cement me as "a failure", looking back he was the one trying to make sure I failed. He didn't give advice, didn't encourage, just berated me as "a failure". Then threw money at my sister to make her successful to basically prove even further my position.

I swore never to talk to him again, fast forward and I managed to graduate despite his efforts, I work in the aerospace industry, my sister is a complete failure and drug addict. He wants to reconnect with me but I told him to go fuck himself last time he tried to call me and that I was 100x the person he'd ever be and hung up. Not a single call since and judging by what I've heard from others he's lost in life now, one kid is a drug addict and the other made something of himself but hates him to the core.

You don't need to do shit user, you should just carry on and cut out the cancer. I did amazingly better in life when I didn't have this voice on my shoulder basically saying I'd fail at whatever I'd do. Get rid of them and carry on, be happy. My girlfriend STILL earns more than me but nobody can tell me that I'm not someone to be proud of. Don't let some other asshole get you down.

so ronery