Ask a video games tester anything

Ask a video games tester anything.

Go fuck yourself.

> implying I have a penis

Will star citizen ever be released

Is the industry as cucked by sjw's and soyboys as it seems?

Sorry, why don't you go fuck yourself?

go fuck yourself?

Pretty much. Haven't seen it transferred into games in my 2 years testing though thank fuck.

my dick

No.

>I'm lonely, give me attention!

^Being this much of a Gernig.

Former game tester here. As game tester you have literally zero interaction with the industry save for one person to make your reports to.

Thank you for the attention. My vagina thrives on it.

Basically. We speak with pretty much 1 or 2 devs at the companies we are employed by (per language).

Post tits and/or vagoo

Or you could suck a dick, user.

Remember to sage all threads posted by bitches when telling them to fuck off or tits. If not, you just bump the thread and give them more attention.

>Born a grill
>Posts on Sup Forums
>doesn't know the rules

Why even try, Gernig?

Kek at the seething virgins in here

Do you see anyone else mentioning ehat genitals they have? So why are you if not to acquire attention?

Whore.

>Remember to sage, everyone!
>Doesn't remember to sage.

You had one job, Gernig.

Sage

Triggered.

Kek. It was a passing statement, but make of it what you will, faggot. Pls cry some more.

Oh no, it's retarded

Sage don't work tho

SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

What's the latest game you've tested. It's been many years for me, I think last one for me was Uncharted 2. But I started at Microsoft with Viva Pinata and Crackdown.

are your parents proud?

What devs have you playtested for?

Any cool beta stuff you know about that we don't even know about games that have been released?