Hey kids in high school or younger. You know how our government is corrupt...

Hey kids in high school or younger. You know how our government is corrupt? Yeah our schoolteachers work for them and contribute to it. Not all of them are bad, but we still got to fix the system. The system may know things we don't, but we know if we show them we don't like it the system will be more careful next time. Stop the excessive timeouts, detentions, in school suspensions, out of school suspensions, expulsions, and them not letting us us our phones. In this thread create an image with text of information

Hey kids in high school or younger. You know how our government is corrupt? Yeah our schoolteachers work for them and contribute to it. Not all of them are bad, but we still got to fix the system. The system may know things we don't, but we know if we show them we don't like it the system will be more careful next time. Stop the excessive timeouts, detentions, in school suspensions, out of school suspensions, expulsions, and them not letting us us our phones. In this thread create an image with text of information that will be used as the flyer, poster, and what is spread on social media. DECIDE ON A DATE IN 2018. On this say everybody misbehave or do whatever in the world you want, but still go to school. You can walk out later, but only when the significant proportion of students seem to be participating in the rebelllion, like around half or more roughly, you'll know when it's time. If someone leaves in the middle of class follow them asking, "wait, don't leave class", then at the oppurtunity, leave. Come up with your own tricks at your local school. It really doesn't matter if you are pro-life, anti-, or neutral-, Trump, that's basically irrelevant. DON'T FUCK IT UP! The key is speed, followed by spontaneity and adaptation, then secrecy. If teachers learn about the date or time change it. Every time they find out change the date and time sooner or later, but not by a greater amount more than 1 or 2 times in a row. Study this information I am telling you here. About halfway in class when the usual misbehavior happens slowly do something like that, but do not disobey the teacher, and everybody escalate it gradually but try to be whitin a minute, then everybody leave class and hi in the hallway. Remember lunch is a good time to start this. Food fight IDK. Just be fast as f, so the admistrators are caught off guard. REPLY WITH THE TL:Dr's.

Shit this might be a bad idea, I don't want to get in trouble for this. I guess I'll post this thread anyway, yolo.

Pic not really related. Found it in another thread.

When is the national date of rebellion?

What should our inexact somewhat unified cause be?

Don't do anything illegal. Remember, youth should be allowed the full rights of adults without the responsibilities.

Should the flyer be simple like IOK2BW, but discussions clarify what to do?

Wow

What the heck is this supposed to be? It seems like the memes symbolizes 10 different things at once, from rate me threads, you laugh you lose threads, and more.

I like putting my penis in vagina that I like.

It's fall, not summer.
I still like your idea though.

I'd fuck him.

traps r gay

This sounds like fun.

How about groundhogs day? Then we could do it like everyday for a while like the mivue.

Is misbehaving in class illegal?

How about a white background. Name it day of something. Maybe another says week, and another month of such thing.

I'd put some directions.

At least directions on forming directions for those of us.

Dubs

Bump

Fuck