2nd year medical student. Give me your diseases with as much info as you can give and have me try to guess it...

2nd year medical student. Give me your diseases with as much info as you can give and have me try to guess it. Am I going to make a shitty doctor? Let’s find out!

red patches of dry skin on body. itchy/scaly. primarily on arms, chest and neck.

go.

not op but if really scaly psoriasis, otherwise eczema. Would help to see the lesion

Where on your arms? Inner elbows id say eczema, especially if you have asthma or allergies. Elbows and “Outer” areas id say psoriasis, thought it might not be itchy. Then again, it’s winter, you may just need some moisturizer

Haha we said the exact same thing, nice

Perpetual body acne? Since around 12? Slowly been getting better 18 now

Possible causes (to me): obesity, diabetes, poor hygiene... but really the major cause of acne is puberty hormones. Other things can make it worse but it doesn’t seem like a big mystery to me

i like fapping to traps, what's wrong with me?

Hmm, I've never been super overweight but neve skinny(5'7 ~160 lbs), don't have diabetes(that i know of), and I know if I don't shower for a few days then it'll get worse, but normally that isn't the case.

that's some scoliosis right there

What would you recommend to treat eczema? Anything better than just keeping moisturised?

I have tiny little white spots around the corners of my lips that you can only see if I open my mouth and your eyes are like two inches away

don't take to many shower, dont use too hot water, take care of your skin, treat flare with short course topical corticoïde

Over the counter hydrocortisone cream. Don’t go too nuts with it, it can start to thin out your skin after a while. Talk to a doctor if it’s really bad, they can give you a more powerful treatment

I want to kill myself everyday from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep

Armpit starts to swell up in the course of the week or so and eventually releases a lot of blood. Will then go away for awhile until acts up again.
Have to deal with it for rest of my life

my legs are bright red from just above the calves to just above the ankles. given that i'm a typical Sup Forumstard, can you guess why?

2 inch patch rash on my right shin, lumpy, scaly and very dry. Hyperpigmented from scratching it on the reg. Skin bumps peel and bleed very easily. have it 10 years, never presented anywhere else on my body.

Idk what's wrong with me op. But I get this pain on my left abdomen when I have to poop or just randomly it hurts quite a bit and has been going on a while but I never checked it out.

That REALLY sounds like psoriasis lol. Like, checks every box.

I have to fart.
Again.

The med student in me says congestive heart failure, inguinal lymphadenopathy, or venous calve incompetance. The /btard in me says “prolonged inactivity at the computer.”

You had a mastectomy! Actually I have no idea.

hidradenitis suppuritiva

last two are correct!

you get a banana sticker!

As it turns out, I can just buy psychological validation stickers.

Schizophrenia.

Well, I guess I learn something new everyday. What do you do to treat that? Do you have a dermatologist or something?

>What is freshly shaved faggot legs
>I'll take feminine penis for 500 please, Alex.

had to go to the hospital because I had an asthma crisis that wouldn't go away with the regular medicine (salbutamol)

>fragmented, dry skin
>malformed head and body
>infant
>genetic

Harlequin icchyosis cmon my dude

Waking up within 30 minutes of a specific time in the wee hours every night. Doesn't matter how much I sleep or what time I go to bed. It's always pretty close to 2 AM.

correct

hey sometimes when I brows this bored my weewee feels rilly wierd and gets bigger what do i have doc?

you have stage 4 gay

I think that’s a physiologic thing related to normal sleep-wake cycle. It’s only a problem if you can’t get back to sleep. If you keep a relatively constant work and sleep schedule, that would definitely contribute to waking at at the same time. I’ve read that it has something to do with that being the best time to have sex but that seems like speculation to me.

>sticks my penor in your butt

Oh yeah!

Yeah, I can't get back to sleep. Really sucks.

>your butt is impregnated by my sperm
>you give birth to a nigger and flush it down the toilet

itchy arm

do i have cancer

Unless you work out, you’re overweight. Also, cleaning your bed/pillow sheets often helps with acne if your body is typically greasy.

at past when i cum i have eyes closed intense orgasms and shoot 8 feet or more & i clean tiles with t. paper
but now orgasm are less and i fucking drbble
why do i dribble Sup Forums ?
i tried normal kegels

Also ease on the body soap/ shampoo. I'd recommend the body oil type shower soaps, seba med or the like

Many people have them,unless they change get on with your life

i have no head pls giv info

Itchy vagina
Burning sensation when wiping and bathing
Redness and swelling
Rash
Sometimes watery discharge sometimes thick and yellow
Tears on vulva
Smegma formation when not bathed for over one day

Don't bathe for a few days then I want to fuck you raw

Prescribe me shit

I have proctitis. I'm a "straight" married man but have a big FWB arrangement with a married M/F couple.

Did having gay sex do this? I have a GI appointment soon.

He's a doctor as well and we always use protection except once he rimmed me. Seems like a pretty low risk of an STI but that's what the internet says causes this. I've no history of any GI issues. Pls help as the last time we played I couldn't even get fucked.

bi not big

I have a boyfriend

Also, both women I'm fucking, and me, keep having recurring sore throats. The other guy seems fine.

i can't seem to go without applying chapstick for a couple minutes. my lips just start drying and burning if i don't use chapstick every 5-10 minutes. what's the deal with that, op?

You must be the moron who got rekt in this thread about the two sexes

I random twitches in my limbs, it occurs rarely but usually results with me performing a small kick or flingin my arm or some small random movements. Specificity it has occurred in my legs, my arms and my back(spine and ass)

Trying to get a cheap ego boost by flaunting status after having been caught being an idiot regurgitating dogma, op?

An easy one for you: iron excess in the body/blood leading at too much blood cells

Drink more fluids

u breath w/ ur mouth
could be a nose problem
could be jaw problem fits imperfectly
dunno else

If I get a foreign object stuck in my body and don't remove it, what complications can I expect? Specifically a piece of iron or steel?