Don't forget that everything you have is a result of billions of years of exclusion and persecution...

Don't forget that everything you have is a result of billions of years of exclusion and persecution. Everything you have is rooted in something else, from your opinions, thoughts, genes, trends, goals, skills, possessions etc.

It was all paid for with blood, exclusion, and persecution for over millions of years.

You are essentially plastic garbage with a few frayed wires connecting savagely to anything it can harvest.

What the fuck are you going to say for yourself?

Sauce

Its OC bitch.

Sauce is in my mind alone.

Well... What good are you then?

Ok I guess I have a room to clean then

Yeah im going to bed.. enjoy

Ill have a real conversation with you if thats what you want. Im not going to battle for your attention though.

I'm a genuine disappointment,

I made this goddamn topic.

But your a twister

Whats your main argument against humanity and why you think they're unsalvagable etc.

have you tried getting laid

billions of years?
>time how the fuck does it work?

I wouldn't say humanity, that was more of a shoutout to privileged rich people. It gets tiresome to see people go through the same memoryless cycles of ego and watch them never really attain much in their lives.

Its also a poke at what it means to be an individual. Most of your own thoughts and unique ideas are actually gifts from something else. Everything is a copy or a variation.

If you dig deeper you try and find the root in whatever it is that is trying to disagree with me. Do you really disagree with me, and is the argument really your own? If not could it be the argument itself fueling your thoughts, and maybe you don't have any thoughts in the first place?

No we have a similar message. I could have guessed you were just trying to make people look at something.

Its not going to end well you know. No matter what.

Have you heard the story of Chronos?

yeah, if you're going to be so objective about this sort of shit, then you might as well be an object

Says the object

No haven't heard of him. Tell.

>billions
>millions

make up your fucking mind

Why?

Pointing out mistakes like that shows you can't deal with the actual argument behind the words.

oh quit projecting

>What the fuck are you going to say for yourself?

OP is a faggot spewing shit he barely comprehends so he can sound smart to a bunch of anonymous strangers on the Internet.

What do you have to say for yourself?
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Noone likes you or your post or your thought process. Do everyone a favor for once in your shitty life and get off of this planet, you arrogant blow hard.

k so theres the idea of destiny and how some things are fixed and some things arent etc.

a long time ago a titan named chronos was told that one day his children would rise up and kill him, so being smart and powerfull when they were born he ate them so they would never be able to kil him.

one day his wife gets sick of losing babies and when she has zeus she hides him and feeds chronos a rock instead, he thinks its the baby

years pass and zeus becomes powerful and kills chronos for what he did

if chronos didnt try to alter his fate he wouldnt have caused it in the first place.

the illuminati kykes are enlightening people through agents liek us weather we like it or not were serving satan and bringing the world closer to apocalypse.

people killed and cheated eachother for thousands of years, imagine if they knew about dirty psycology and lesser enochian magic.

youre teaching them.

be careful. if you really want to help, i know this sounds stupid, pay attention to jesus. really pay attention to his words

if youre treating people with kindness and trying hard to help your enemies instead of focusing on what seperates you...aw you know how this goes

the choise comes down to every single person and you cant force any of them. stiring the shit might not be the answer idk.

Honestly I made the post to learn more. I don't really have a position but my thoughts solidify into an argument or point when I put them down.

Isn't your post just one of the billions like that that has drowned out any chance of meaningful discussion?

What do you have to say for yourself?

Shut the fuck up with your pseudo psychological intelligence. Read up on the mind-body problem cause its the only use psychology has for humanity. That is, discovering if the mind and body are separable entities and if the mind / consciousness exists outside the our reality or realm of understanding. Or, if things really are just 3d and our mind has to be connected to its original host to have consciousness and there is no soul. Start asking the real questions OP, and stop being a faggot.

At least I don't believe in any of what you're saying lol

What is this, 2008?

Sounds like endless banter and circle jerking to me.

What I have is a concrete social criticism that is on going and present.

even your computer is tiny animals grouped together.

shits fractals bruh

Why would that be such a bad thing?

You would rise up and be more than the trash you were raised to be and become a greater source of energy.

Your concrete point is that what we have now existed in the past and we have what we have now exists because that?

Damn, astute. Figuring out things that aren't obvious is more interesting though i'd say.

You just nitpicked the obvious parts because the main part clearly went over your head.

Are you saying everything is holons?

no it keeps going, scale is infinite

Your only other "point" was that humanity tries to aquire what resources are left. Which again, is obvious, most resources are finite, sooo.. Got a real point?

Wow you are annoying.

You do realize your thoughts in your OP are not new...at all.
They are so incredibly banal and the fact that you think they are not, is astounding and frustrating.

I mean this sincerely...Either shut the fuck up and read a decent book or kill yourself. You are worthless and noone cares about you or what "interesting" things you have to say.

I outlined it in a previous response.

But what's the point? If they aren't holons what are they?

Thinks this is new

Can you link it? Don't feel like reading all the memeing and autism

No.

Either contribute, or stay ignored.

Never did I imply I was saying anything fresh, novel or new.
People need to be told to shut the fuck up sometimes.

That post settles it though.
So are you going to blow your brains out or hang yourself in the closet like a pussy when you realize you are a worthless human being?

You have at least implied you have nothing to contribute by not contributing.

So you have no point or you woul link me your post. Stay pleb tier user, have an argument next time before you make a thread.

You have the whole thread at your disposal.

I asked what have you to say for yourself, and all I get is garbage. A few good contributors were here tho...

theyre you and youre them neither can be here without the other and together were something else, its too big for the parts that we are to see the whole thing

>You have at least implied you have nothing to contribute by not contributing.

I've contributed to this thread by telling you the one and only thing that you absolutely need to hear...

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Kill yourself

Blow your brains out faggot

noone cares
kill yourself

Virigin Trump supporters

kill yourselves

lol kill yourself

PUT ME IN THE CAP

>kill yourself

Kill yourself

You cared enough to post

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

I can still get high and I can get pussy by clicking a few buttons and typing a few messages, but I still have to have a job so that kind of sucks. I'd say it's a win though, best time period ever until the future makes it even better

kill yourself

undervalued post

This device would work great in a makeshift shot tower.