Come hither, antigernigs, from the safety of our old stronghold...

Come hither, antigernigs, from the safety of our old stronghold. Here we can plot our attacks safe from the despicable spodermen

This is something a gernig would do

I can assure you this is antigernig territory

OG Gernig Doodler here! :)

ger what

GERNIG OUT

ROLL TO PROVE YOURE ANTI-GERNIG
>DUBS ARE PROVEN GERNIGS

fucking gernig

Great strategy, comerade
OP here rolling for proof

guys i need more gernig pics

I am no gernig

Anti-Gernig reporting in

GET OUT, GERNIG SCUM

i have dubs nigger
i need more gernig reaction images

You did read the roll rules right
As for images that is classified info for now, im working on more

SOMEONE DO THE HAPPY KIKE GERNIG

Show tits gernig

GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG

fucking exposed by the dubs gernig

Listen
I (Editor and OP) am supplying images of stock. Our doodlers have lost contact so far.

Spigernig, Spigernig does whatever the Spigernig can.

prove it gernig

I'm out of the loop here.

What's a gernig?

Hold your positions, men! We have gernigs attacking!

you are, you fucking gernig.

Out of my board gernig

>start a trade pepe thread
> then see a gernig thread
>forget about pepe thread and make OC gernigs
>pepe thread is goin strong and I forgot about it

i a non gernig propose we raid this thread
all in favour?

I really like this gernig

here's the real question here: is this gonna die by tomorrow or is this gonna catch on?

>rolls dubs
Get out gernig scum

This should stay strong through the day

good idea im in
fuck waifu threads

This is a gernig mentality

No, I saw your admission in the other thread. Show us your udders Ger-doodler

Guys on want one thing and its for FUCKING GERNIGS TO GET OFF THEIR THREAD

I like it too

Where is our gernig doodler master?
It's time to make a sad/depressed gernig.

No, I'm an ugly landwhale- I didn't bring it up for attention or to benefit myself in any way, doesn't apply here. I was answering an user ask and answered honestly, nothing more or less

I want the gernig doodler to show us her tits, so we can worship her for the gifts she has given us and pay tribute with semen

Oh man, I would be making one rn but I let it slip I'm a female when I was answering a question, so now all of them are scrambling for tits. Fml

It's not for attention if you tributes for your gifts to us see Also nice use of gernig as reaction

Oh please, I'd rather have you all call me on discord and just have a nice phone call and be friends- that's loads better

>this is Sup Forums

You nigga be postin in a gernig thread

GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG
GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG GERNIG

Filthy Gernig hasn't been reading

what's a gernig?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD GERNIG LOSER

The signs have never been clearer. Escape these premises, gernig.
You too.

I wanna see our creators tits damnit. Gotta sling nutt to gernig maker

REEEEEEEE Call the loli gernig creator instead to make her happy

My gernig is now a maymay
I wish I had saved the original paint document now

We got Loli gernig???

This one?

You're out of your damn minds, spidernigs.

have your damn gernig, you obvious gernig

lmao what would you expect from a gernig

But tits :3 you never know, may expand your cult following

You've declared war.

I'm worth more than my tits (:

Show some loli gernig then

Holy shit, OP here that is fucking gold

More gernig pics or the meme is gonna die. We also got spidernig spamming to make things worse

I'm too lazy to try to convince you. And these Gernigs aren't helping demand tits. You win this time. So for my surrender you should post tits