Somebody has offered me an axolotl for free, tank and essentials included. Should I get one of these bad boys?

Somebody has offered me an axolotl for free, tank and essentials included. Should I get one of these bad boys?

Who's had experience with these?

Pic related, him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vVnE9o5Uxik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's all the pics I have. The tank is 10g, comes with a filter and some decorations.
Is this worth taking care of for no down-payment?

He needs a tank about double that size.

You also need to do research on the nitrogen cycle of a fish tank, their most common diseases and ailments, what to do in the event your axie refuses all food etc.

It's not as simple as sitting him on a table and just feeding him.

Fuck yeah, those dudes are awesome

I have a 20g tank I've been meaning to sell for a while, but nobody is buying. Might be a blessing. And yeah, I know all about the nitrogen cycle. This bad boy is 2 years old, tank is cycled already.

Is it me or is this thing ready to come out of the water and become a new race

Welp if you have some experience with fish, go for it man. They're neat little guys to have around and they can be full of personality. I vote yes

it's called metamorphosis and it's cool

They turn into salamanders when they emerge from water.

Yeah, I did the fish thing for a while, but it's funny that you mention "personality" because that's the one thing I found that lacked with fish. just way too boring. Btw, some websites say you can keep no more than 3 in a single 10g tank at a time. Not sure how humane that is, but shouldn't 1 be fine in there?

Did you know humans actually have gills? Well until we come out of the womb

Think of it this way: A lot of sites say you can keep goldfish in a 10 gallon too. Having owned fish, I'm sure you know how dumb that sounds.

It probably isn't anywhere near as urgent to upgrade an axie, but he should have enough space to swim/run around a bit, plus larger volume tanks are less prone to ammonia spikes and won't get as dirty as quickly with just the 1 fella

Can you eat them?

I thought this thread was about Dune and the spice

I have one, he's a buddy
go for it man, these dudes are so much more endearing than dumb fish

grind up, put in pills, make you hard long time. cure herpes, hiv, all disease. make u last long time. number 1 for diabetes.

sucky sucky five dolla

>dumb fish

Hey i resent that. Dwarf gouramis, bettas, Oscars and other cichlids are quite intelligent.

Can't say the same for goldfish. They're not as stupid as people say, but they aren't all that bright either.

can you afford to take care of a pet?

if yes, then yes. if no, then no

I just want to fucking eat it, I don't want to help the world with it, I'm guessing that little fucker tastes good

u fat? will cure! u got limp dick?>! Number 1 cure! you eat raw no good! You dry out, grind up! Eat in pill #1 cure for diabete, hib, aids herpe

I would imagine they taste nasty. Rubbery and not very meaty

Somebody has offered me a thresher maw for free, medium sized planet and essentials included. Should I get one of these bad boys?

Who's had experience with these?

Pic related, him.

Sorry my man I'm a noob when it comes to fish, but the few I've seen were merely doing their own thing in a tank and barely paying attention to anything outside except for food.
Axolotls just seem much more alert to me

Absolutely. Just make sure to keep his littercrater clean or he might piss on your rug

Can you eat them?

Just because I have a tiny cock doesn't mean I'm Asian ya racist

He needs a planet about double that size.
You also need to do research on the nitrogen cycle of a thersher maw planet, their most common diseases and ailments, what to do in the event your threshie refuses all food etc.
It's not as simple as sitting him on a table and just feeding him.

Found the chink

Nice Pokémon

For most fish species you would be right. It's a shame you've never seen an interactive one.

youtu.be/vVnE9o5Uxik

I have a 20g planet I've been meaning to sell for a while, but Frieza isn't buying. Might be a blessing. And yeah, I know all about the nitrogen cycle. This bad boy is 2 years old, planet is cycled already.

Why the fuck am I laughing at this stupid shit

i had a waterdog when i was a kid. it grew into a tiger salamander. 10/10 would do again if i became a kid again

NICE, i LIKE THIS