Other urls found in this thread:

kelloggs.taleo.net/careersection/2m/jobdetail.ftl?job=RES000697&tz=GMT-06:00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm to chad like

I'm sad all the time

why is your skin black?

>autism

i have no gf

m arm hurts like i pulled a muscle but i did nothing yesterday other than use my ghetto rowing machine for 45 minutes.

didnt even fap since my arm hurts
>it was hell Sup Forumsros since my arm still hurts AND I got blue balls. Im going to the AMP later on to take care of both problems but still it was a bad day to be me.

I have scoliosis

Kys. Only known cure my boy

Find a waifu and masturbate 7 times a day is my prescription

correct, but being overly chad like is a problem because my environment is very beta.

Find another chick with scoliosis, fuck her, have children, then start a clan of hunchbacks

Watch anime and fuck the beta girls without committing, they’re typically desperate and you can find a thin one or two in between the whales

you not wrong play boi but what i meant is that the beta males are starting to get fed up with me cucking them and such.im worried theyll revolt. gotta beat the fuck out of one of in front of the betas so that they dont test me.

I prescribe using your other hand

What is you situation with them? Do-workers? Dorm? Neighbors?

classmates, coworkers, pre roommate cucking they are my roommates now

My jizz smells like froot loops

As I said before, find then thin beta girls and fuck the shit out of every last one and make them moan. The betas will recluse I to their holes over the knowledge that you are superior. For extra kicks work out in front of them in whatever is your common area

suh, will do my guy

Here is a link to Kelloggs jobs. I think you could contribute a great new product for them.
kelloggs.taleo.net/careersection/2m/jobdetail.ftl?job=RES000697&tz=GMT-06:00