Fuck guys

Fuck guys

I fucked up

I was pretty drunk earlier and took a 70mg vyvanse at 1 am. (Vyvanse is like adderall but longer to act and lasts longer)

I wasn't thinking clearly.

What the fuck am I going to do.

I am very experienced with stimulants, but FUCK why did I have to do this while drunk.

I need to plan for tomorrow. I took 70mg at 1am, so I can expect to come down tomorrow night, and be able to sleep tomorrow.

I can't go to work twacked out. I can fake it as much as I need, but the sleep deprivation is NOT good for my mental health.

I've heard vitamin C is good. Can I just drink some orange juice an come down? I do NOT want to be high anymore, or at all.

I need to come down from stimulants right fucking now, but I haven't yet peaked. What do I need to do? Please help

PLEASE

Call out sick dude. Also Magnesium may help, but it won't be your cure all.

sounds like you shouldn't do anything you aint comfortable w/doing

you knew what you signed up for when you poppin slime...

fuckin lil pussy biitch

have you thought about not being a drug addict? that would help. see... normal people aren't getting drunk on sunday night, nor taking speed at 1 am.

What you do is call in sick at 6am, and quit being suck a shithead in the future.

Youll be good dude. I went through a vyvanse and alcohol binge actually. I went to school and work tweaked out buzzing for a week. I didnt sleep much at all but im sure youll be good. The last day i took 120mg and had half a flask of whiskey and nobody noticed. I worked a customer service job at this really nice cafe/bakery so it was a miracle nobody could tell. Maybe ride it out.
But yeah this is really the only valid advice that you can follow.

Not an option

I have to go to wrok

Pretty much this fam

What do you do? If you can't skip work, then go high and sleep deprived. Unless people's lives depend on you like a nurse or doctor or something.

Why dont you just smoke some kush and got to sleep.

Op take it easy mate just keep your head down at work and get through the day
the more u panic the more ull send your self over that edge
ride it out man play some games while u wait to go to work

man the fuck up

tf is wrong with you

I am an oil and gas consultant.

Everyone will know. I have never gone to work weird before.

They will all know

FUCK

Tell your job you are depressed and considering suicide so they are obligated to provide you with resources no matter how shitty you act and perform on the job.

Thats what I do every time I get in trouble at work. Works for me

fuck off they will
people have offdays just dont bather on like an autistic cunt and ull be fine

breh stop stressing or u gon give em something to worry about

take comfort in the thought that yo, there's like really cool people alive right now

>I was up all night shitting and vomitting at the same time because food poisoning
>I have to go to work
Fuck off, you're not that important you fuck.

vallium

>I have never gone to work weird before
Then you're fine. Nobody gets fired for one day of "acting weird". They have to establish a pattern.

Pffft. This happens to me every night I do homework and have work the next morning.

Citrus will flush it out of your system faster but I take a small amount of Nyquil to knock my ass out.

If you wake up again, take a little bit more.

Fair warning: You will wake up with tense muscles.

P. S. There's nothing wrong with going to work on Vyvanse. You'll just have a really productive day.

RIP lil Peep

Nah. I'm just prescribed Vyvanse for ADD.

Mostly use it for class/homework and if the work day is going to be difficult (bosslady has a soft spot for old Hispanic women in need of a better job and keeps hiring them).

They're especially great for when I have work to do on my truck.

drink water and work out, sweat and piss it out

you will be fine

This is sounds like a bad acid trip.
Have fun mate.

You're tweaking out because you're wasting your golden energy on fuckin Sup Forums, make a list of shit to do right now, like impossible shit, and start following your todo list until you come down or die

Lay in your bed, tell your body to relax, each part of your body one by one. You won't be able to do come down off of it once you have it in your system. I abused the adderrall I wad prescribed for years, I went to work feeling weak and drained so many times. If you allow your body relax and tell your self to "heal your body" you will actually feel better. Yes it sounds like some hippie bullshit or whatever but it will help. Just focus on your breathing but not control it while your relaxing.

Your gonna be good fam, make sure you drink plenty of water and get some food in you before you work.