Ask a serbian american anything

Ask a serbian american anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkvektlQo6A
youtu.be/VrVwuBXyrtY
youtu.be/cAEFu7qGYKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is a serbia? You are aware that no Americans know or care about any countries outside our borders.

idiot, it's a southeastern european country

Hi, bro.

brate! ne blamiraj se

Do you hate turks?

Is serbia stronk ?

pound some sljivo for me, man

real serbs are black
youtube.com/watch?v=PkvektlQo6A

zdravo
Not right now sorry
kinda, they did some bad shit to serbia

Have you gone to bowling with your cousin yet?

Why are serbians such pieces of shit?
I'm fascinated as how they think they are somehow relevant to the world thus making them nationalist as fuck.

my cousin is less than 10 years old and lives half way across the globe so no( i live in america while my cousin lives in serbia)

don't sit on your lame ass bela!
free ratko and radovan and make the world a mudslim free place again!

Regardless of what you think, serbs care for their country
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nah, i'm too libertarian for that

youtu.be/VrVwuBXyrtY

REMOVE KEBAB WORLDWIDE!

and too liberal

jebem ti!

do you remove kebab?

pusi mi kurac

da li bi mogao da mi pozajmis 20$ da kupim hleb majonez i nesto slatko?

youtu.be/cAEFu7qGYKM
the shittier the country the better the music

why does everyone in ex-Yugoslavia hate you?

coz hes a traitor

Been there several times, OP. Belgrade, Novi Sad and Leskovec (?). They are all falling apart and corruption is obvious and rampant.

How is that caring for your country?

izvini, ja ne mogu

What is your opinion about the Bosnian War? Are all the claims about horrific war crimes and genocide perpetrated by the Bosnian Serbs true or are they exagerrated?

Postajte pičke. Jebala vas politika

I will admit, it's in a horrible shape, lots of people left there during the 90s because of the current events. it's kind of why i sometimes think of going back there. (fucking current serbian government)
most likely exaggerated, there was a lot of blaming left and right by both sides
it's really complicated

bro, if you were to visit Bosnia, you can see just how fucked the war was on both sides. it was mainly western propaganda that made the Serbs look worse than what they were. The Croats and Muslims were equally, if not as bad as the Serbs. war is war tho

why do muricans fail so hard with the
-ić or -vić

changing it to -vich/-ich is so fucking ridiculous

I don't know, but all I know is that I fucking hate it when I have to explain how to spell my last name to people

Why r u so fucked in the head?

Lets go bowling.

haha yeah I figured they'd have even more trouble with the pronounciation

fuck off
call the other nigga

Tko je počeo rat 91e? Vastše ili četniki?

Jebem vam mater glupo svima

What do you think of the Balkan war(s)?

It seems to me like it was Hitler all over again, people were divided into ethnic/racial groups, put into concentration camps, forced to work on the frontline, exterminated etc

So I'm assuming people were incredibly nationalist racist in the balkan region. Were they? Are they still this way?

Do you harbor any hatred towards the Croats or Bosnians?

Or is my perspective too limited and they are other things at play that most outside of the region just can't see?

Thanks

here's to you