Do you like having a man make you his bitch and just submit while he fucks you good...

Do you like having a man make you his bitch and just submit while he fucks you good? I am at my happiest when I surrender myself to a man and let him have his way with my ass and mouth. I don't even need to be persuaded, just told what to do and then I happily do it.

I have the same thing. I just love submitting to a man and do everything he tells me to do.

I'm not into getting pissed on or rimming, but I'll take the dick and balls in my mouth and ass. The guy needs to be big and bulky for me though to give me that feeling in my prostate like I want to take the dick deep and hard. A skinny guy doesn't get me hard

Anybody got any tumblr links or videos to what OP described?

There's a guy called my naked servant on his own site.
It's not attractive to me. It's something I enjoy from first person perspective more than seeing it. He's pretty extreme though and kinda made it his lifre

your men is black ?

Yes

I remember the first time a black guy talked to me on grindr and he sent me a dick pic and asked if it made my butthole pucker. He was friendly but dominant and we made a good pair

For me its all about his attitude and presence, if his is stronger than mine then he can make me his bitch. idk what's wrong with me but i get my kicks from being degraded, like being spit on or called names.

that's me in the pic btw :v

HaHa, faggot

I think I never developed a personality, there's probably something wrong with my brain. I can't really make decisions or handle too many responsibilities. I don't initiate conversation or state opinions. Having someone who is clearly stronger than me and can order me around in a pleasurable way is such a relief. I need to be assured that my actions are in line with someone else's will and that I am being good. Otherwise I feel anxious and like I'm going to be punished for offending someone. I want to serve and be protected.

If I had a pussy, I'd be able to take so much more dick. I hate just having an asshole.

exactly :D

you're just submissive
for some it's a day to day thing, for others it's purely sexual

i get the whole need to be protected i can definitely relate, but i don't know how i find so much pleasure in enjoyment in such degrading actions

Kys faggot

>I am at my happiest when I surrender myself to a man and let him have his way with my ass and mouth.
I totally agree!! I love when my gay b/f makes me his fucktoy, his cum dumpster, and love it even more when he shares with other men who do the same.

I think catastrophically, I always imagine a chain of events leading from one event to some scenario similar to Room 101 in 1984. I don't have much fight in me and I easily give up in interpersonal conflicts but not when it comes to hobbies. In interpersonal relationships I quickly get exasperated in the face of any injustice against me or disrespect towards me. I overthink things and end up silent and getting railroaded in negotiations. I am afraid to put forth my best effort in conversations or arguments because then my intellectual limitations might be spelled out clearly. So I just give in or avoid interactions of any consequence so as to avoid that pain.
Submitting sexually for me I think is about relieving the tension of perfectionism and compulsive thinking that never stops unless I'm orgasming and handing over control.
It's alson important that he is decisively bigger and stronger than me so that there is no power struggle

that's pretty good insight to how i feel, idk if i should change or accept my submissive role.

I'm at my sexy happiest when naked on my hands and knees, receiving facial bukakke from multiple dom men with my b/f watching and he's directing or fucking me while it happens. Even better if they all fuck me first and finish off all ove my face and tits.

Who knows if it's even possible to change. I just kinda accepted it

I wonder if black men have some special mental powers that allow them to identify submissive men. I have never been approached by a white man but I have been consistently identified and called out as a soft bitch by multiple black men over the years. It started in middle school, sometimes I'd go out to a basketball game or somewhere where there were black men. They make eye contact and then end up confronting me in a calm manner and just speaking their mind without any reservations. A group of black men wanted to fuck when I was in middle school. I just shut down and left the place, but I wish I'd taken the opportunity

This makes me verrryyy happyyyy! Even happier when they cum in my face or mouth. My gay b/f loves making it happen and watching stuff like this.

I
I am the same, something is so hot about having someone totally control you, sadlly no big black men in Australia