twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for butters

>bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39612317

someone tell miles to start working on Ullamaliztli Manager

>In ancient times losers of the game were often sacrificed to the Gods
of course

should've done that with the go ahead eagles team after the 8-0 loss

Interaction>Warn player>Threathen sacrifice

>Tfw your cunting players only decide to turn up when you're already knocked out
>The city of Shitaly

Literally going to resign though, fuck these spineless cunts! Couldn't even beat fucking Serbia. We dominated the match but the defenders shit the bed constantly.

>Chelshit

Spurs also had a really shit season out of nowhere. First time lower than 7th all save.

City's top assister is a cross-dresser

>Pace: 9
>Finishing: 4

>has mentals

Should surely be dribbling 20

>Overall Physical Condition: 99%

please post Milovic, he looks like the ugliest motherfucker evur

And then this

OVER THE LINE

He's an angel

>Championship + CL + CWC
rip tendons

ugly fucker isn't he

what the fuck
I've seen some pretty nasty neo-regen + hairpack monstrosities, but that's easily the worst
at least he kind of looks human

when did everything go so fucking wrong holy shit

Haha oh boy isn't FM so great I can't wait to buy next years edition

are you guys ready for the minifridgening

his face really compliments the skin desu

I was trying to find another gorgeous regen for you guys, but the best I could do is this chubby faced, stoned cuck

>next game in 4 days
>those conditions
would've been better off just losing in normal time

>same guy commits 3 fouls in the box in a 5 fucking minute span
>never gets carded
>scores bloot 5 minutes after that
>Referee Rating: 10.0

I don't know whether to be pissed or just laugh at the sheer absurdity

4 days is like a vacation in some of the leagues I've managed in

>Not throwing cup games when you're drawing with less than 10 minutes to go

>getting paid to write a thesis for someone
>only half way done and its due frida

pay someone else to finish it

Incredible that I check Sup Forums out of boredom about 5 years after last being active and 95% of the trips in /trb/ are still here daily.

Get a life you sad little fuckers.

should have 2bh. started to do it but didn't have the guts to go through with it, slavia are just so fucking bad it would've hurt to lose

tell frida to do her own homework

>bored on a sunday
>y-you guys are losers

go suck a lemon user

If I fancied a sour treat I'd get your mother to open her legs for me.

tfw when your life is reduced to looking at what other people are doing with theirs

Did art embarass us or what?

solid 6.9/10

Lost the first game (some rigging to blame tbf)
Won the 2nd game but it wasn't too comfy, early goal and decent defending.
3rd group match and semis/final tomorrow night.

we got ourselves a leaf!
an oily, fire-scorched leaf

post him

and at this level, that's good enough, for me

>Some kind of Bravery AND Aggression
Clap your hands m8, he might actually be usable. "Might", because holy shit his Composure and Concentration ruin everything.

biggest legend from Canada since Tomasz Radzinski

this name doesn't sound Canadian to me

best canadian in my save
>winger

I have no idea what you're talking about. also please don't look up his place of birth

Surely, Poland was won during the Second World War, and a part of the Commonwealth of Great Canadia in the 70s when he was born.

>This is a skin made for a 1080p display
I suppose I can tribble without my glasses for near-sightedness now. I mean, if I had something to tribble.

>This is the lone white skin outside of the SI one for FM17
Fuck. Me.

jfc my eyes

I actually kinda like that skin

thanks, now I'm going to have to sell that canadian kid to pay for eye cancer treatment

Displays wrong hidden attributes as well.

You wouldn't understand how terrible that is. The guy who did the Helvetica Lite skin for FM15 and 16 just went dead months ago. Literally every other skin is dark if not outright black and I can tolerate that. Oh year, there's that Turkish skin that is fucking blue despite being somewhat white the previous years. Kill me softly.

only one way to find out if the kid's any good

If not for Trump, this wouldn't have happened.

>mfw been giving instructions based on the wrong team the entire game

y'all niggas need to fucking gas yourselves

seriously, what's wrong with the regular skin?

rude

>mfw godfoten turns out to be badfoten

standard dark skin is the best DESU

Custom skins tends to have more info about almost everything.

Does it show how much cancer you get for looking at it for more than a couple minutes?

You realize that the regular skins are customizable, right? and if you got used to them then you wouldnt have to cycle through atrocious skins every damn year

>mfw i drew anyway

also, good on you for recognizing eggen and knowing about godfoten, impressive

>You realize that the regular skins are customizable, right?
Of course, I had posted this last time (look at the mentality). But then, customizing the default one not much different from getting another skin.

he was ok I guess
anton mandic can eat a man dick. PoM my ass, he wasted 3 CCCs

In comparison, this is what Helvetica Lite looked like in FM15. And the default FM15 skin wasn't that good either compared to the default FM17 one that is indeed acceptable.

well, it is different. the skin you linked earlier is literally cheating - it displays the hidden attributes, and not just in rounded form from 1 to 20, it even shows the 0.2 increments (by multiplying the hidden stat by 5).

genuinely can't tell the difference to the standard light skin, except for a smaller sidebar

It adds to the narrative.

Because that's the squad screen so there isn't much to see (if you look closely, the previous pic in FM17 also has an enforced smaller sidebar). But overall it indeed was a more streamlined and polished than the default one overall, which is why I liked it. Also, that's how you know that Ancelotti played Lahm as a WB(D) in a CL final.

but that's also cheating

knowing the roles that other managers use is useful for learning the game but i get your point

We already discussed this. Turns out the players bail out the AI 99% of the time due to poor tactical decisions. It's not cheating, it just blows SI's excuse of the AI always adapting to your tactics and what not, or being incredible tactics masters to explain away how you lost without just telling you that you got fucked by the ME. For anyone who tribble for more than a decade (outside of Mitch and Norbro) it's incredibly obvious, that's just some good old solid evidence. I honestly didn't even look at it when I was in FM15, the AI just plays everyone on their default position.

I never felt it was useful due to >SI quality AI and coding.

>alaba on FBs
>DMd
>no A in midfield
>IFs
>R M D
>T
no fucking wonder they got smashed

well, Müller is the guy Raumdeuter was made for, so that makes sense.

AI went full retard on most roles though. Lewandowski is a CFa, Götze is by no means a DLP, Vidal isn't a DMd, Boateng and Hummels are both BPD, and Lahm WBd is just retarded.

ain't nothing wrong with IFs though

Does the AI just put them on whatever position has the most filled circle or something?

yes

B-b-but 18 Tactical Knowledge and 17 JPP!

Now you know why, barring any revolutionary (kek) changes between FM15 and 17, you can manhandle the AI with good but slightly inferior players.

Note that DM(D) was actually pretty decent in FM15 because they didn't have hard-coded Close Down More like in the latter versions. Which means he was actually holding the fucking midfield. Now you have the DLP(D) who isn't a good defender at heart unless you have Busquets, or the Anchor Man which is a limited DM(D).

I mean, what could he do about a consistent version of >Özil anyway. One of my favourite regens ever 2bh.

Nothing quite like signing a 41 y/o veteran. Now to hope that he doesn't break his hip on debut.

>41 y.o.
>Cannot cook his meat properly

Looks 50 year old war veteran to be honest.

>8 natural fitness

>determination: 2
took the chicken out of the fridge and went to the oven, but gave up halfway and put it in the microwave for a minute on high instead

>65 p/w

What's up with old players wanting next to no wage? I got Saviola in the greek 2nd division for 275 p/w, feels like cheating.

Messi broke a leg

They've been kicked out of so many clubs and just wan to keep playing, so use the better ones as tutors. OTOH, a 16 yo Sudaca kid with no rep in a shithole club in the bottom of the unplayable divisions will refuse to negotiate with your club.

Is there hope for him?
Also gib nickname, "Renato Pedro" is too generic for me to care about him

>No Bravery
He's average as well as a manlet who can't exploit properly his excellent 17 Heading, difficult to tell.

Dirty Sanchez

renato genérico