What is the loneliest country in international grounds?

What is the loneliest country in international grounds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVVGt24glvI
youtube.com/watch?v=IOAHOhuachk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia is not alone. It has Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Nicaragua, Afghanistan and other great countries.
It's strange that 90% of Russia's friends are made up of non-white countries.
Really makes you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=GVVGt24glvI

probably north korea, they don't even have one friend in the world.

North Korea

Nope
North Korea has many friends: Cuba, again Zimbabwe, Russia, Venezuela and other countries, "defending" from the "Western imperialists."

Russia hates NK

It is just a nice photo depicting Russia's position in the west.

Probably some forgotten Tin Pot Little African "country" nobody remembers.

Afghanistan is more friendly with the U.S.

Russia love North Korea for beneficial as a nuclear shield aimed at the United States.
In April, journalists from Russia and other countries were invited to North Korea: they had the same route, and the reports turned out to be quite different. Russian journalists about North Korea was spoken in a positive light.
It's just that in Russia propaganda media has long been creating a positive image of North Korea and other authoritarian countries. The key word is "authoritarian", the authorities are trying to instill in the propaganda a love for this kind of government.
It seems that Putin wants from Russia to make an even larger authoritarian society, still would return the serfdom returned.
They need a screen for which it will be convenient to rob people and that slaves do not dare to contradict them. Although, they have it and so it turns out well. They probably want an absolute, indisputable power.

>I hate America
Said the guyt with aviator sunglasses and the confederate flag on his arm.
Top kek

nz no mates

But we love you

unironically hate poms

Indy is p lonely desu

Oh OK

yeah like burkina faso

China, it's like their only ally it's just kind off a big one

> Russia is not alone. It has Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Nicaragua, Afghanistan and other great countries.
it's their puppet-state you moron, we're not supporting them because we so eager to do so

We are BFFs, India.

They haven't been getting along with China too well lately

>Surrounded but not broken

That black guy would get arrested here

kek

During UN meetings nobody tries to defend NK, not even its allies.

Кapaвaн - этo paдocть пoбeд и пoтepи бoль,
Кapaвaн, ждy я вcтpeчи c тoбoй.
Кapaвaн. Poзoвeeт oт кpoви Aфгaниcтaн.
Кapaвaн, кapaвaн, кapaвaн...
youtube.com/watch?v=IOAHOhuachk

:(

I've noticed that too. Almost all white countries are anti-Russian. Polls show that Putin-approval ratings are also by far the lowest among white countries and relatively high in Asia and Africa.

Why do white people hate Russia so much?

China is your friend

Putin literally invited Kim Jong Un to his annual
military parade. Since Kim never leaves North Korea due to the risk of a coup, he sent his best friend to meet Putin

North Korea??

Russia actually has good relations with almost all non-western countries.

>not broken
this motherfucker is already dead though

Russia has good relationship with Serbia, Belarus, Greece etc.

No one hates Russia, other than some ex-soviet states. Even most American civilians don't hate Russia.

Most Americans hate Russia, same goes for Europeans and I'm pretty sure Asutralians as well. Hating Russia is a sign of whiteness.

>It has Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Nicaragua, Afghanistan and other great countries.

norks

But you're china.

Does anybody love germany, you are greek?

Yes

Equatorial Guinea. I mean, who likes them?

Truly a great group of thriving First World countries Russia has for friends.

You forgot some countries like Armenia and Iran

australians could not give less of a shit about russia

You forgot China, Iran and India.

North Korea is Russian ally only in American libtard's ill imagination.

Also, this

This
China is not our friend
and we aren't China either

sri lanka :^(

>Truly a great group of thriving First World countries Russia has for friends.
Are you retarded or something? The term "first world countries" refers to Nato-alligned countries during the Cold War. It is impossible for Russia to have "first world" allies

Butthurt Americans always claim Russia and China are not allies

then you are not white

Europeans hate everybody, especially each other.

Neato, it's that diaspora Russian troll again.

New Zealand is Taiwans friend

>Iran
Wait, didn't Khomeini denounce both the US and USSR back in the day?

Well it's not my fault that you don't know what "first world" means. Should've paid more attention at school

thanks m8

Poor Pytor. Loves his shithole so much he lives in Germany on welfare instead.

What the fuck is your problem you moron, I didn't even say anything that could be considered pro-Russian nor did I defend Russia in any way

Iranian diaspora have told me that most people there dislike Russia mightily for beating them up in a bunch of wars and stealing clay.

Derp?

>Iranians dislike Russia
not really

Not the same guy

And no, China isn't an ally of Russia either. They tried it once in the 50s and within 15-20 years were ready to nuke each other. At best a business partner.

ok if you say so, whatever helps you sleep at night

No one seriously uses the term in that sense any more spergtard

Who cares about Khomeini, Russia and Iran share common interests in Middle-East.
It's 2017 now you moron, stop being stuck in 50s.

China also hasn't gotten over Russian theft of their clay back in the 19th century or that Russia actively joined in with the European cunts and Japan to partition them in the late 19th century.

The only "allies" China has are Pakistan and Cambodia (those two only like China's money).

It could be an Ossi too; they're mysteriously pro-Russian for being the part of Germany that was raped by Russia for 45 years.

Probably they just scared of us.

Read up on your history. Russia has been trying to colonize/meddle in Iran since the 18th century. They occupied part of the cunt during and immediately after WWII, and the US-engineered removal of Mossadeq in 1953 was because he was becoming uncomfortably friendly with Moscow.

Vietnam is still kind of a Russian ally; they're Americaboos now because China hate, but they still have close ties with Russia and until the US arms embargo was lifted, the vast majority of their military hardware was purchased from Russia.

Ah yes the glorious American discussion culture. Instead of trying to refute my points you rather attack me personally and insult me

The thread had some good answers in it (such as the ones above your post) but you of course ignore them and focus on posts which you can easily attack.

This

>Hating Russia is a sign of whiteness.

So we are the whitest country in the world?

>and the US-engineered removal of Mossadeq in 1953 was because he was becoming uncomfortably friendly with Moscow

I don't know a whole lot about the 53 Iranian coup, but it does seem to be a frequent point of leftist butthurt.

tbqh all I said was that it shouldn't be suprsising that Russia doesn't have any "1st world" allies due to the historical context of the term
I didn't know you would sperg out so much, and have no idea how you came to the conclusion that I must be a Russia troll

North Korea

pretty much

>America
>Mexico allies
No

you're so fucking dumb

It's like I said. Russian interest in Iran goes back almost to Peter the Great's time. They joined in with Britain during WWII to remove Shah Reza Khan for being pro-German and installed his son Reza Pahlavi in place of him.

The Soviets continued to occupy the northeastern corner of Iran immediately after the war, and then a coup in 1953 expelled the Shah and replaced him with this guy Mossadeq who was a left-wing nationalist ala Nasser and he promptly nationalized the British oil wells. So Eisenhower and Churchill, fearing a Soviet takeover of Iran, engineered a countercoup to remove him and restore the Shah.

Iran remained thus a loyal US ally until it all came crashing down like a ton of bricks in the late 70s. One State Department official said in 2000, "We got a good 25 years out of that operation. By the standards of CIA ops, that was pretty damn successful."

"Captain, it seems the We Wuz Aztecs guy has been spotted. What should we do?"

"Throw up force fields, reverse direction, and set us to warp speed right outta here."

"Aiy aiy, Captain."

>tbqh all I said was that it shouldn't be suprsising that Russia doesn't have any "1st world" allies due to the historical context of the term

Using the term in the modern sense, not whatever the fuck it meant in the 1960s.

Ah yes the glorious sopa de macaco discussion culture. Instead of trying to refute my points you rather attack me personally and insult me.

fuck whitess

Indonesia should be blue; they're a loyal US ally since the 60s when all of their commies kind of, well, died. They hate commies intensely and just consider them to be Chinese agents just as Poles consider commies to be Russian agents.

>sopa de macaco

Another day, another new, awful, and completely unfunny meme we're subjected to.

It is always the same with Americans. Either you are a turk or Russian when you say something bad about them. They just don't realise europeans hate amerucans as much as Russians

Erdoganistan

It's so blatantly wrong that I shouldn't have to explain
>cuba is a russian ally
>fucking venezuela is a russian ally

Turkey and Russia

>cuba is a russian ally

IDK about you, but I do distinctly remember when Castro kicked it that Putin made some comments about him being a great friend of the Russian people.

You mean the guy who died last year? Might as well paint China green because they have some deals with russia

What are you even talking about? Schizo faggot

>Castro dies
>bunch of cuck European leaders talk about how great he was
>Trump says the truth about him

The Russian and Chinese praise of him didn't bother me, that's to be expected, but the leaders of alleged civilized cunts doing it was decidedly...wrong. Very very wrong.

Cuba is one of the few countries that recognizes Crimea as a part of Russia

There's one super-butthurt anti-American, anti-white Mexican who posts walls of text about how the Aztecs were more advanced than Europeans or something. The rub being that he's actually been outed as a guy in Veracruz who admits to being of Spanish descent.

*recognize