2k17

>2k17
>numerous and valid studies have proven that human beings can perfectly live without eating animal products
>there are people that STILL eat those
>isn't converted to veganism

user,how do you explain yourself for being such low human garbage fucking murderer scum piece of shit?

Go vegan today for a better life-going and a better life for the animals.

>tl;tr vegans are better people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are also studies confirming that if every person on the planet became a vegan there wouldn't be enough space to grow the non-animal food required to sustain the population.

Also, wtf happens with all the farm animals? Do we let cows roam major cities in the first world like they do in India? Do you want us to move backwards to move forwards? What does the world you want to live in look like?

I love beef, shits tasty

Meat is good. It tastes good. Fuck off no one wants to be a tree fucker.

Do you realise how many animals would have to be culled and how many species would go extinct if everyone went vegan?

You know that we would genocide almost all farm animals if everyone went vegan right?

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

That doesn't make sense, considering we need to grow more crops to feed to the animals we eat, than if we just ate the crops. 80% of America's crops are fed to animals that we then eat, rather than us just eating the crops ourselves.

Vegans use the least amount of space and water in their food. It is estimated a meat eater uses 18x more land than a vegan on average, and thats only moderating dietary choices.

All vegans are fucking homos tho

These edgelord faggots don't care about animal torture on a global scale.

These faggots are too pussy to watch "Earthlings"

You know we're already doing that and you're a fucking retard right

I'm tring animal is sooo addictive

Know its bait but.. this is why you should bust out the pasta. O what the hell lets take a bite
"numerous and valid" w/o citation
"people that STILL" - honestly this is what gives it away. Take out the caps STILL, or go for less of a non-point followon from "numerous..."

Blablabla posting on Sup Forums so I know bait hurdur. But seriously OP, format that bait yo

are you retarded????? one generation then no more. as opposed to near infinite suffering

Veganism is exspensive.

I think if vegans really cared about people not eating meat that would make a patron site that would give food boxes to people so instead of having to buy food they could just eat the meals provided by people that actually care.

But vegans don't, they care enough to take care of themselves and act like one person is going to change the world.

Your not doing shit by just doing something for yourself and then talking about it, you need to change at least 1k peoples lives to make any small dent in the meat industry.

Tl:dr Vegans are fuckcucks.

morning alex

>studies
You lost me there. Real world examples of societies that have lived for years on that diet are more convincing. Studies are often done for a specific agenda, and data can be manipulated any which way to show favor for that agenda. There are no examples of vegan tribes. However, the Inuit far up North live entirely on meat and blubber, and are some of the healthiest people alive.

I was a vegan for about a month and a half until last night. I've been sick for a week now and eating vegan and recovering from sickness just was not working out.

I actually plan on doing a vegan diet 6 days a week once I recover.

All vegans I have met were absolutely pathetic. They consider themself better people but at the same time, they totally lack self-esteem. That's why they never miss any chance to state that they are vegan. They want to impress others because they can not impress themselfs. They are retarded.

Not all of them though but a lot of them.

the OP falls into that category. Pathetic, narcissistic shithead

Vegans think it's easier to change a massive amount of people simultaneously than it is to just shut the fuck up and keep to themselves.

>how do you explain yourself
I dont have to because DIVERSITY

Enjoy your lunch, user. I'll be having a steak and cheese Sub.

lies

Yeah love the animals guys!! Horse puss is da gooda goody

how's it going alex. been talking about yourself a lot?

If you know any more about this faggot, please don't hold back. How do we wreck his life?

I have quite a bit on him actually but i'm not ready to go all in just yet. i'm in this for the long haul

It vastes good.
'Nuff said

bad b8

Holy shit, he's cringier that I thought.

actually doxxed and catfished one of his family members

because if a cow got the chance he'd eat you and everyone you cared about.

Vastes? Meat is getting in your brain there.

#veganway

>Shits tasty
Proof that meat eaters are shit eater.

No one asks you to fuck a tree, we don't fuck our food. I mean you might fuck a pig but that's your fault for dating an american.

dude, shes 17, reporting you to MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSS

forgot image

Which explains why I fucked your dad.

you can buy a $20 salad and still be hungry, I can buy a $8 steak and be full.

Well, for starters, it means I'm not associating people who do the equivalent of screaming RAPE every time a man does anything they don't approve of. Killing animals is not murder, you're just a fucking idiot.

>2k17
>numerous and valid studies have proven that human beings can perfectly live without shitposting stale bait
>>there are people that STILL post those
>>isn't killing self

The Inuit also never invented the wheel. The Roman Empire was mostly fed on rice and beans. Join the civilization.

Enjoy limp dick and constipation.

Why would I care about animals OP?
They are much tastier than vegetables, thus I won't stop eating them.

>implying all vegans are radical libtards and 3rd wave feminazis
>implying that not supporting the animal holocaust puts you somewhere on the political spectrum

yeah... nice try bud

Kek. Promising.

>user,how do you explain yourself for being such low human garbage fucking murderer scum piece of shit?

I don't.

>Go vegan today for a better life-going and a better life for the animals.

Can't be bothered.

>tl;tr vegans are better people
OK.

Enjoy malnutrition, low energy, ground-down teeth, unbearable friends and room-clearing farts.

I rather have of these the damaging my nervous system and mess with my amino acid synthesis

Oh fuck son, did I trigger you?

Cows eat grass and other shit humans cant eat, not "crops"

>still trying this hard

I admire vegans for their discipline to resist succfulent meat. Even if meat gave me aids i woulde eat the shit out of it

Kek and no

man vegans sound just like muslims. constantly jabbering away trying desperately to convince anyone in earshot to switch over to their side with their flawed ideology.

join the discord and see how pathetic alex the egg eating vegan is

Keep up the good work my fellow morally superior being. May the nooch be with you, and may your avocados be seedless.

Majority of farmed cows (97%+) are fed soy.

>genocide
>we're already doing that
You don't quite understand the meaning of words, do you?

But animules taste so good, Op.

vegan.spam

>user,how do you explain yourself for being such low human garbage fucking murderer scum piece of shit?
Pumpkins have a consciousness, fuck off with this shit.

>That doesn't make sense, considering we need to grow more crops to feed to the animals we eat, than if we just ate the crops.
One of the reasons you're vegan is that you're stupid enough to believe all of the stupid ideologues who think the world should bend to their will.

No

>The Inuit also never invented the wheel.
Non sequitur the fallacy.

>The Roman Empire was mostly fed on rice and beans.
Wow... you uneducated turd.
The Romans ate sparrows and mice, among other shit. Only the poorest of people didn't eat meat (regularly), while the rich feasted on all sorts of shit.

Veganism is a disease of stupid and the uneducated.