Feels thread. Starting it off with my life to present day

Feels thread. Starting it off with my life to present day.
> be me
> Born a bastard child: unwed teenage parents. Mom was in her senior year when she had me.
> dad was in/out of life because he’d dropped out of high school to do drugs and commit series of armed robberies
> he made sure to come back when I was ~1y/o to knock up my mom again
> mom obviously can’t do it on her own and stays with her parents to help raise us
> hadn’t seen or heard of my dad in years.
> fast forward to around 5 y/o
> get to visit dad in jail. Life caught up to him. Would always “call collect” to the house from jail to talk to mom.
> mom working typical 9-5 min wage retail jobs. Spend all of time with grandparents while she tries to get us a place of our own.
> one day, while grandparents are away, she hands us the famous line. “I’ll be back, anons. I need to run to the store.”

Continue?

Si señor

>"I'll be back"

Is your mom John Connor or what ?

yeah keep going

I'm here user with my bag of pop corn. I will gonna supply you with memes to let you made it

>mom never comes back. She left 5 y/o me and younger brother at my grandparents place. Alone. Watching cartoons.
>grandparents come home. “user, where’s your mom?”
>told them “she needed to run to the store”
>they don’t seem concerned at first
>hours go by. It’s getting late.
>this is the time before cell phones. They can’t reach her and they’ve tried her work, her friends, our relatives.
>panic sets in from all parties, bro and I included.
>3 years go by. 8 y/o now
>still no sign of dad or mom.
>phone rings middle of the night.

Continue?

Go on user. Dis will be sad

fuck off this board you degenerate normie.
greentexts belong on /r9k/

moar

>grandma answers phone. It’s my mother.
>holyshit.jpeg
>ask to speak with her but my grandma tells me no and to wait in the living room.
> brief, but loud conversation on phone, ends with slamming of the receiver.
> “user, I don’t know what to say. Your mom moved to the city and she has a new life. She doesn’t want to see you guys anymore.”
>what?
>”she says she’ll be in touch.”

Continue?

Ignore this fag Move on pls

yes please

yes but do bigger paragraphs. stop fucking attention whoring and just spell it out.

>continue? continue????????????????????
yes you autist

yes continue please

>dad still in jail at this point.
>mom’s whereabouts are unknown
>fast forward ~1 yr.
>get another phone call from her and she asks to come see us
> mom brings her new boyfriend
> a little sketchy, but she asks if we can stay at her place for the weekend
> get to see moms new digs. It’s in the “hood”
> not the hollywood hood either. Think the worst part of Detroit you can think of. Run down public housing with large amounts of violent crime and drugs.
>needles, used drug paraphernalia, and rats litter the ground in the area.
>nope the fuck out of there as soon as I can get a phone call home.
>fast forward a bit more to about 10y/o at this point.
>monitored visits with mom. Grandparents getting increasingly stressed from raising 2 new kids after 6 of their own.
> sudden knock at door.

Continue?

stfu and spit it all out

This is gonna be the lochness monster or dinosaur post.

>it’s dad.
>he just got out of jail and is living with his parents
>we go investigate that place and it’s quite nice. Big open space in the country. Large bi-level house. Lots to do.
>dads visits are much better minus the fact he’s obviously broke and is a felon. Totally unable to get a job or place of his own.
>dad finally gets married to another woman. She helps him secure a place of their own and he offers to move us out there and give our grandparents a much needed break.
>things starting to look up. Nice.
>the new woman has a child already. A son. My new stepbrother. He’s 16 though and we don’t have a lot in common.
> dad starts leaving us at home with him as a babysitter while him and his new wife go out and enjoy their new marriage and life together.
>bi-level house in country. Step brothers room is all of the downstairs so that’s where we spend most of our time
>hanging out playing N64 when stepbrother starts acting pretty strange.
>he starts touching us.
>”don’t tell anyone, user”

Inb4 we r bumbuzled

dad comes home, catches stepson molesterin. Joins in.
Aristocrats!

>stepbrother continues to molest us in some pretty horrific ways. So bad that my brother and I start to act strange at our visits with our grandparents
> they ask us what’s wrong. Can’t get us to talk. So they bring in some outside help. Children services.
>social services determines we’re being sexually assaulted due to markings and stories we’ve told them.
>dad/stepmom both in shock. Grandparents immediately ask for removal from home.
>stepbrother gets minor slap on wrist and ends up having to go to some mandatory court ordered counseling. Justice is served?
>dad/stepmom break up due to incident. Dad loses house and goes back home to parents.
>we’re back at my grandparents.
>14 y/o. Typical rebellious edgelord faggot. Constantly giving my grandparents grief.
>find out my grandfather has a rare degenerative disease. It’s terminal. We won’t have him longer than a couple more years at this point.

ffs op type it out first.

>act worse than before to suppress my feelings of sadness of losing my “real” father.
>get into drugs and alkie. Becoming another statistic.
>crime shortly follows and it catches up quick.
>charged with multiple things and sent away to juvie and alternative schools to try and combat my behavior.
>16. Home talking to my grandfather. He’s been confined to a couch because he literally can’t walk or move. Can’t even get to the bathroom. Been watching him slowly suffer.
>he lets out a slow gurgling noise mid-sentence.
>”grandpa? Are you ok?”
>not breathing. No pulse. He’s dead.

SAGE THIS FUCKIG THREAD !!! I REPEAT SAGE IT THIS IS FUCKING HIGH Q B8

>No breathing. No pulse. He's dead.
:(

>
>Not breathing. No pulse. He's dead.*

> attend funeral and am overwhelmed with more feelings.
> behavior gets even worse and finally get sent to a rehab center to get over my addictions. Mostly benzo/opiate.
>My dad steps in again and tells my grandmother to let him take over my care so I don’t have to cause her more stress than I already am.
>move in with dad and his parents
>constantly on lockdown. Not allowed outside, no friends.
>decide to better my life. Start doing excellent in school but totally resent my dad for the sexual assault.
>get call from little bro
>”grandma just had a stroke.”
>she can’t move her entire right side of her body. Can barely talk even. This is what 50 yrs of smoking gets you I guess.
>she gets moved to an assisted living facility and tells us to go clean out our stuff from her house while our family prepares it for sale.
>childhood home going on the market but determined to save memories in material items
>gather bunch of junk, gaming consoles, and the paintings that hung above my childhood bed.
>think nothing of the items in particular I gathered.
>17. Get first serious girlfriend.
>her parents treat me like I’m their own and they love me. So I start moving stuff into their house.
>”hey, user. What’s that painting you have?”
>it’s a painting done by my cousin. He moved to NYC and became kinda famous but not “the big time” famous.
>”user, I think that painting is worth something. I think you should get it appraised.”

This b8 is brilliant. I never fall for bait but part of me wants to begin screeching like an autist.

Ye like it ?

Oh fuck, something Nice will finally happen in you Cinderella level story

okay lost me here buddy. i can see where this is going. good luck with your deviant art fan fiction

I absolutely fucking hate it, which means it's fantastic. Just disappointed nobody replied to 'correct' you.

>get a hold of a major art auction in NYC. Christie’s. Maybe you’ve heard of it.
>they tell me they want to send someone down to my gf’s place in person to truly appraise the pieces I have.
>I’m basically living there at this point and I agree to it as long as I can do it after school.
>weird French art guy shows up one day.
> “ze painting. How did you acquire it?”
> tell him my story. Tell him the artist is related to me.
> “oui oui. Let me make a call.” He makes a call and comes back and asks if he can take the painting to the auction coming up this month.
> agree to let him have it. My gf’s dad says he’ll sign the paperwork for me since I’m underage to put it up for sale.
>the auction is also broadcast live online that month. I’m at school but my gf’s dad is texting me the details and what’s going on with my painting.
>”bidding just started on your painting.”
> “holy shit some guy just bid 90k”
> “user, your painting is at 200k and still going”
> “330k! It’s final call!”
>sold for 330k. Minus 10% auction fee. In my bank account the next week.
> went from broke 17 y/o to nigger rich in literally a day.

i fucking sick of losing.

Supposed to be Sarah Connor. Fuck me I'm retard

Now rewrite the story so you lose at the end so all the sad anons can call you relatable and baww

>i fucking sick of losing.
You also sick of brain?

fuck off cunt. i'm drunk.

>dad and mom are trying to contact me like crazy. Obviously they heard the news.
>ignore them like they ignored me.
>move my gf and I to a sweet spot in town and begin to start new life. Get a job and buy myself a car.
>begin investing money when my mom finally pulls this gem “user, that room you stayed in when you were little. It was mine. So the paintings mine and so is the money. Your cousin gave it to me. I have a lawyer ready to battle this”
>oh fuck me. This bitch is crazy.
>casually call bank and inform them I’m going to be making a withdrawal. I want 90% of it in cash. The rest as a cashiers check.
> invest in a fireproof and burglar proof safe.
>looking back on this part, not my brightest moment.
>stack bread in safe. If it’s off the books, she can’t have it.
>live life like normal and very frugally to try and make the most of my money.
>mom finds out where I live through the grapevine. Shit.

Bumping
Much interest
Wow

>she’s constantly showing up with her nigger hit men trying to coerce me into giving her money. Doesn’t know about safe or anything, but does know that I have some pretty nice belongings.
>one day while gf and I are out on the town, she decides she’s gonna break in. Finds my spare key hidden around the outside of the house.
>get home.
>stuff is moved but it doesn’t look like anything is missing.
>what?
>I start double checking everything and that’s when I get to the safe.
>shit. It’s gone. How the fuck did she get the bolts out of the floor? How did she carry it out the door and none of my neighbors noticed?
>call police. Report break in. No sign of forced entry but they dust for fingerprints and take down report.
>a large chunk of my sheckels were in there.
>have some $ but can barely afford anything anymore.
>gf no longer sees me as provider and she leaves me.
>have to move out of house. Can’t afford rent anymore.
>back to square one.
>move in with friends to a country side house. Back into my drug fueled depression.
>constantly getting cops called on us for noise or weed smell.
>decide fuck it, I can’t live like this anymore.
>18 y/o. Seek out Army recruiter.
>Join Army.
>reconnect with old on/off again girlfriend

Why didn't you invest offshore family?

>come home from work see lots of cars at my place
>open door see my stepbrother who molested me fucking my girlfriend
>I go to run to help her when a big black thug grabs me
>holds me and makes me watch. I am to in shock to see the blood
>finally look at gf and she has blood comming out of her mouth her eyes a rolled back
>realize she is not breathing try and fight to get away and help her
>more black guys come from back room and hold me
>hear one of the black guys say "yall still fucking that dead white girl?"

Also why haven't you killed your mother and ex stepbro. Why the fuck wouldn't you just fucking set them on fire?

Cuck

Keep fucking going OP. Bait or not I want to see how well you are gonna be

This is why if you get a shit ton of money you buy houses, people can't steal houses..........

>Finally see my mom come from back room half dressed
>she is covered in nigger jizz and she looks me dead in the eye and says
>You didnt respond to that post, you tried to kill me that night!
>wtf start yelling about immunity doggo and pocket shark
>niggers all laugh at me I am so confused the whole thing has my head spinning
>just then my mom grabs her face, rips it open and as the skin is comming off her face
>I see its actually andy six he laughs like a madman and says I DID IT FOR THE LOGS!

>she and I are doing great. A really good relationship. Healthy.
>be 21 y/o.
>we decide we’ve been together long enough and want to get married.
>we do.

I’m finally done with army training and live with one of my in laws while I await some new orders. Things have been getting better slowly and I’ve been moving on from my past but still can’t help think about what could have come from my windfall. According to some sources, my mom blew the sheckels on rent in the hood and other bullshit. She has nothing to show for it. $200k+ wasted. Fuck. Me.

I just had a birthday and it was my first birthday where I actually felt like a normal human being. Where I wasn’t tossed around from home to home. Where I could actually be myself. Cake. Family(in laws) the works.

This wasn’t an elaborate troll. Just a true story I thought I’d share here.

stay cool, Sup Forumsros.

I hope to god this is not op...

Oh

so did you invest in bitcoin under 100 or did you squander it all?

>nobody walked the dinosaur
>no fresh prince
Seems legit.

damn dude, that's fucking lame. sorry your mom is so shit. coal burner?

>Right at the that moment I feel defeated life has finally defeated me
>I hear a rumble outside then suddenly the front of the house explodes and a hummer crashes through my wall
>President Trump jumps out the hummer and tosses me a MAGA hat. He then starts attacking the niggers.
>it looks like a final battle from a Japanese anime Trump is disemboweling niggers in lamps throwing falcon punches and all
>after he beats and kills all the niggers he grabs my step brother by the throat looks him up and down and says "your fired"
>He grabs step bros bottom job and in one clean yank rips off his jaw then reaches in his mouth and yanks out his spine.
>My mom is trying to get out but the hummer is blocking the door. Trump goes over and grabs my mom by the pussy and

>then along came zues.
>turn around see fat albert holding an abba zabba
>zues says hey fat albert that's my abba zabba
>fat albert get's realy mad and say, you don't know where I keep your abba zabba's zues, shut the fuck up.

What? I need more explanation. Are you retarded? I bet you came straight here after flunking 10th grade you fucking moron.

>be me
>own two businesses
>live in a house with a girl and a doggo
>one business downstairs in house (light manufacturing)
>other in a retail location
>busy, but things seemed good
>then shit hit the fan
>end of 10.5 year relationship 2 weeks ago
>she "wanted to experience living alone"
>I said no, we broke up
>she moved out yesterday
>10 days ago, retail business had roof fall in (I rent)
>retail business is closed for the holidays
>fuckme.jpg
>heard a week ago that my mom has stage 4 cancer
>whatthefuck.rar
>heard 3 days ago that the land my house is on was sold (4 acres in a city)
>it's all going to be bulldozed in 40 days
>fuckmewithoutlube.png
>so in two weeks I lost my relationship, my businesses, and I'm set to lose my home. And my mom is in the hospital, set for surgery on Monday.
>all my money was tied up in the businesses, which are now fucked
>everything I've worked for, for years, is gone

Why haven't you plotted any sort of revenge on anyone yet?

OP here. I don’t want any revenge. I’ve been “done” with my entire family, minus my in laws, for a long time now. No contact. They have no idea where I live even. I enjoy my updates of her failing at life still though. She’s still in the hood with some nigger and my dads still a nobody living at home with his parents at 40.

>hold me and made me watch my girlfriend getting fucked by a nigger

>Joined army at 18. Supposed to be trained in combat

Cuck

Good for you OP

You fucking replied to the wrong person you incompetent fucking nigger scum

>follow the (You)'s
>realize how fucking retarded you are
>please promptly hang yourself
>I'll give your family all my bitcoin so they can bonus off of your miserable existence if you fucking kill yourself on cam
>you wont do it because you are a pussy
>fuck you

Seriously eat shit man, eat shit and die. Fucking retard, did you reply to me because you can't fucking read? Or was it because you never get anything right? I bet you are the most vial piece of human trash on this fucking earth you fucking leech.

Fuck you.

Thanks. Honestly surprised at how many people tried to troll and how many tried to call the story a troll.

Take this

whats about your younger brother, is a piece of shit too?

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

what you get for a faggot instead of a tradesman.

Younger brother is pretty cool. Don’t talk to him as much as I’d like to. He’s got his own life, place, gf. He hates out family just as much as I do. He’s doing his own thing. That’s great for him too.

>doesn't even english
>convincing argument for become tradesman

hey atleast I own my house at 23 and can literally fuck off for a 3 month vacation and still be in the green.
>Also my mom will still be alive next yearr

Harsh, user.

classfag needed to be put in his place.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

"Nigger rich".. is that really a thing? Sounds like you gained $5 and a bucket of KFC.

Adjective

nigger rich (not comparable)

(idiomatic, offensive, ethnic slur, of a person) Living ostentatiously; spending money recklessly, especially a limited supply of money.

Not precisely the way I was using the phrase. I did mean “limited supply of money” though. Typically niggers come into a windfall and they’re inclined to believe they’re rich forever even when it’s only a few thousand dollars.

Kek

Proof of painting or lie.

The story itself is pretty descriptive and someone could definitely find out who I am if they tried hard enough. If I post the picture, it’ll literally dox my ass for sure. I’d be happy to kik/email it.

Why do you have any doubt anyway? I legit said I lost the $. It doesn’t make any sense to lie about it.