When did you cry for the last time Sup Forums ?

When did you cry for the last time Sup Forums ?
I was with my therapist, she just put her hand on my chest and told me "you are not alone". I literraly cried my heart out like a faggot, never thought i had all of this in me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tryimg.com/image/1gtZ
cdc.gov/parasites/chagas/gen_info/detailed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PGdpRmL2XUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shameless self bump

Lul

cried a few months ago for no reason. my life feels like it is slipping away. really scared about it. so depressed and not sure how to get better. meds have stopped working. i have a son now and he and his mom need help all the time and I'm barely able to take care of myself.

do you see a therapist for your meds ?

I was 13 and i was out of mini corn dogs

For me it was a view weeks ago. But it actually was because I was so happy. My life is so unbelievably awesome that sometimes it just blows my mind with happiness.

vivaldi's winter

gets me every time

Whats that?

yeah were trying some new stuff. sort of works, sort of doesn't. slept like 20 hours yesterday. fucking hate being mentally ill.

Seems legit.

Wait until you see the bill.

last time I cried was eithr last year, or a year and a half ago when I watched Marley & me again on netflix. Guess it hit me pretty deep because it reminded me of my dog that died when I was a kid, fucking loved her. The heartless bastard that hit her just kept on driving like she was a speed bump afterwards too, fucked younger me right up

When I told my gf that I'm gonna leave her before I go full retard and I don't want to pull her down with me

and what did she say ?

When my illness was finallly diagnosed and I learned that I'd never be able to do anything with high exertion ever again, including work a full time job or jog or go hiking more than a couple miles.

fag pussy beta cuck

When my little brother died of leukemia (on the weekend)

So i met this girl a while back i'm kinda into her, but for the life of me i can't get a read on her.
met her on tinder and went out irl twice so far. Sometimes she seems realy into me, keeping the convo going messing with her hair etc. etc. and other times she seems distant.
Right now she's got exams so i havn't had the opportunity to go out on a third date yet but we've been chatting a bunch.
Pretty standard stuff, but then outta nowhere she says "you know i'm not the only one in the world right?" ... and no i don't wright her any more then she does me, i don't do desperate shit like text her right after seeing her or anything like that.
>>wtf.jpeg
is she just fucking with me or is there smthing wrong with this chick?
any femanons care to shed a light on this?
what should i anwser?

pic unrelated she looks similar (similar build identical hair) but it's not her.

and yes total hijack of this thread, cause fk this sad shit

>she started crying and told me, that she would never leave me and that I should fight. That brought me to tears.

I'm so lucky and she probably saved my life there.

would you care to explain faggot ?

man that's hard

you are gay

When my dad died almost two years ago

Today earlier

and why ?

unless ur mother dies its unacceptable for a grown man to cry

Overthinking because anxiety and depression, i know im a faggot, thanks for asking user

>Overthinking because anxiety and depression, i know im a faggot, thanks for asking user
i'm OP, then i'm a faggot too

autism

Had to go to my grandfathers funeral. I didn't really know him, So i went for my dad. All of a sudden i see his eyes welling up. That shit it me pretty hard. There is this tough as nails man who never shows any emotion crying in front of me.

I have hay fever and I sneezed to hard that it made my eyes water up.

The past 30 minutes. I want to fucking die.

explain user

I hate myself and my life. I don't like going into detail, I'm just extremely unlucky and fucked in the head. Also in love with a woman who will never love me back, and it's never stopped hurting after two years. I'm just way too sensitive for this world, and my life has been nothing but pain and suffering.

bro
you should see a therapist
it might take time to find a good one, and time to heal but this will be so worth, it can really change your life

How can you guys just go to a therapist and just air out shit like that. Aren't you scared about how they will look at you or think about how fucked up you're.

i'm OP
i've been seeing one for 1 year now
you just go very slowly, trust your therapist more and more, take your time, be honest
of course you have to find a good one for you but i can really tell i'm making progress with mine
>Aren't you scared about how they will look at you or think about how fucked up you're.
yes but you have to understand ith's their job and they've seen and heard WAY MORE fucked up things

I've been seeing one for over year, but she's not very good and I'm paranoid of talking about my actual problems, and I can't go to another because it's at a free clinic which is the only one around here.

Absolutely. I am *really* fucked up. Like legit one of the most fucked up oldfags on Sup Forums. I'm way too paranoid to talk about my problems to anyone outside of here.

how do you deal with the fact that their feelings arent genuine,that it's just their job?

If you're making progress then congrats OP. Might give it a try one day.
>I'm way too paranoid to talk about my problems to anyone outside of here
I feel you. I've drunkenly vented before to Sup Forums but having my name and face attached telling someone my problems or not nonexistent problems freaks me out. I don't even talk to family.

when mitty was put out of her misery

not of all them
mine is very honest and empathic, i know i can trust her, i've seen her eyes wet when i cried like a faggot
she's a legit good person, told me i can text her whenever i feel bad, and i know she went with one of her patient who wanted to buy a new appartment

you have to understand you don't JUST become paranoic or JUST fucked up
you went trough things in your life that made this way and seeing a therapist could make you unserstand why and how to deal with it

I already understand why, and I know pretty much exactly what's wrong with me and how to deal with it because I'm very intelligent and aware. I just don't. I'm at the point where I don't even want help anymore. I just want to die, but I'm too much of a pussy to actually kill myself.

when they told me i'd have heart failure by 40 due to a congenital heart defect. this was 2 weeks ago. had open heart surgery in august. im 20

cut her off, she's a roastie slut playing you like a fiddle. she gets enjoyment from it.

Get out you underaged, uncultured swine

>not knowing a certain thing makes you inferior

you belong in /r/iamverysmart

This summer.
Started talking again to an old crush of mine after a year.
She got super bitchy when i got a gf after she friendzoned me, so we had a huge drunk scene, i refused to talk to her for a year.
I broke up with gf, few months later we agreed to go to concert with old crush, asked her to be my wingwoman just like old times.

Anyway we both ended up drunk as fuck, she suddenly started crying uncontrollably, and confessed she used to love me and missed me so much etc...
I felt guilty as fuck for not being persistent enough back then.

I doubt this would end well as a relationship with a baggage like this, but since we're both single, we fuck a lot now.
I assumed we'd get bored, and be like we used to, but she only seems to get more and more attached.

I now don't have the willpower to stop, cause old feelings, dat ass, and industrial vacuum mouth.

This is probably gonna end in more crying.

tryimg.com/image/1gtZ
well lets see i found this about 2 weeks ago...
that's from one drop of my blood....
doctors lost my paper work... so they are yet to actually believe that its real...because doctors are not scientists...they refuse to just look with a micro scope...

i left the love of my life gf of 7 years because i knew i was fucking up her life.

so basically right now.

let me guess. no one believes me.

>taking a shit
>press hard real hard
>start crying as im pressign for some reason
>be taking a shit wiping shit and tears
>sad

if not bait gtfo

Only when I'm knee-walking drunk, and that was three months ago.

I don't know, when grandpa died like 15-16 years ago.

I cried the moment I realize that fuckin' Bishop dismissed me from the seminar with no fuckin' reason.

He was just like Trump - a great man with the worst fuckin LubaJewish son in law.

>be me
>playing vidya
>someone got a ridiculous kill on me
>get mad and shit talk them
>they shit talk back
>after a while of shit talking, we compliment each other and we become friend
>one night i decided to get to know them
>both of us open up and just start spewing our life stories
>find out its a girl
>she lives a mile away from me
>at the end of our talk, she tells me she might be in a love with me
>she doesnt want to be alone anymore
>I plan that we meet up irl for a date
>fast forward a few weeks later
>she texts me shes at the restaurant already and shes looking for me outside
>see some 5'4 brunette cutie, wearing thick glasses and a lovely red dress
>I go up to her and introduce myself
>her faces suddenly turns into this big smile and she gives me a big hug
>"I'm so happy to finally meet you my handsome"
>I started to choke up, I just wanted to cry then and there but I just hold back this sudden wave of emotion and just held her for a bit longer
>we're at a sushi restaurant, Ive never had sushi but its her favorite food
>despite her size, she eats quite a bit
>the evening comes to an end
>she wants me to stay the night at her place
>we ended up watching some chick flick
>she was into the movie but I was just focused on holding her close to me and savoring the moment
>she ended up falling a sleep on my lap
>I ended up crying a bit, it has been years since i felt any sort of affection from another human being
>we're still dating

Every time after I drink more than a liter of liquor, which is maybe once or twice a week. For whatever reason I'm always compelled to put on some sappy movie like hachi or a nicholas sparks movie and it turns me into a little bitch.

It's a good thing I only drink that much when I'm alone, though.

“You are not alone..... unless you stop paying me”

yeah for real. They are like hookers, they'll tell you whatever you want to hear until the money runs out. At least you get to fuck the hooker.

>be me
>have a female brindle pit
>neighbors have a male brindle pit
>neighbors dont have time for the dog, he's always outside
>always looking outside at him, sometimes i'd tap the window and he'd give me the saddest stare
>sometimes he would cry and howl at night
>a few times when it was cold or raining little brother would go snatch him and let him in our house
>he's mad awkward, like a dog with autism because he never socializes
>feel bad for him

Fast forward to last week

>dog's owners offer dog to other neighbor, he takes him in bc he was looking for a dog anyway
>happy af, thinking the dog is gonna live a good life and is gonna be playmates w my dog
>new owner is always bringing nino (the dog) to my house to play with my dog
>two days after he gets nino he comes in
>"welp, we got rid of nino, he was sick"
>Talk to him for a little bit, ask him where he went
>"Idk we just gave him to the police"
>go upstairs and start crying, look up adoption costs asap
>fucking 250$
>tell myself im going to get him back
>call the police department, explain the situation
>they tell me the new owner said he found nino on the street
>police department takes my number, cop who took nino calls me the next day after i called them again
>Tells me nino is at the vet and he was scheduled to go to the shelter tomorrow, asks if i know the owner
>I explain what happened and he says i can get him back if the owner hits himnup with proof
>talk to neighbors (original owners)
>after a few days of stalling they finally send pics with nino
>cop says im good, can go pick him up the next day from the vet for free
>go get him two days ago
>scared af, wont even walk
>bring him home in an uber
>my female pit and him start running around nd playing asap
>feelsgoodman

Tldr- Wacthed a doggy get neglected for 6 months, find out neighbors gave him away and cried, tracked him down nd got him back the other day

i thought this was going to end with the murderdog eating the face off your child or something

Nah man pits are cool

I was watching coco the movie
My wife made fun of me

Whats funny is that she probably didnt even mean it...its the casual shit they tell all the low-selfesteem guys

bro... you are the only person on this earth i respect.

thanks...like thanks for not being shit...

full autism
she cried when i cried
she takes time on her week-ends to see her former patients
of course they are getting paid, that does not mean they are liars

i've got typanosoma cruiz in my blood.
I'm 27 ive been going to doctors trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me for years...
no cure because I'm in the clinical disease phase seeing as I haven't been near the source in 14 years. (yes I'm white)

before I even knew what was wrong with me i knew I was really fucked up. (years at the doctors for heart issues and chronic pain in my neck and shoulders.) last year i started to realize i was fucking my girlfriends life up...
i left her and she still doesnt know... i hope she never knows.

eventually a doctor suggested it was possible after i developed dysphagia (cant eat solid food because i choke the fuck out, its been about a month and ive lost a bunch of weight.)

so i got scoped incase it was cancer (wish it was) blood test where ordered but because humans are shit my paper work was lost.

the photo you see is a blood smear i made my self from a microscope i got off amazon....before the dumb cunts at the hospital could fax a piece of paper.
because people are shit.

so... yeah thanks for ignoring me.

when the police informed me that they'd located my father's body in the local harbour.

honestly Sup Forums this is why i don't post anymore.
I remember when this play brought me joy.
maybe its me...

i don't get it
what is your disease ? symptoms ? will you live ?

that's brutal.. I guess not having to go through my folks dying and the guilt i would have for hating them is a perk to an early death.

cdc.gov/parasites/chagas/gen_info/detailed.html

this

what a faggot

Sorry for your loss I'm sure you're grateful for everything that he did for you.

This is a beautiful moment. Your dad was raised properly by a real man and appreciated everything he ever did for him. I'm sure you feel the same about your father.

If you don't have kids a change of scenery always helps

If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it

How did you not know she was a girl to begin with? When you say u were shit talking do you mean typing

I’m happy for you man

About a year ago when my cat had a bad infection and I didn't know if she would make it. She did and she's doing fine.

Lol that's hilarious bro. Gotta say being an alcoholic in 2017 is pretty shitty tho. There's so many good drugs out there

About a month or two ago. Because Clannad. Late on the Clannad train. Was happy/sad crying near the end of season one. Still have to finish season two, but it just seems nowhere near as good as season one.

I am a paranoid
Some days ago i cried because some of my stuff wasn't in the right place so I thought I was going crazy
Half an hour before that happened I was watching ig pics of the girl I love
>double combo
>crying dumbo

I know it sounds autistic but I was on some kind of a crisis caused by sadness and anger

man that sucks
sorry for you

this is now a songs so beautiful they make you cry thread

youtube.com/watch?v=PGdpRmL2XUc

Stop talking to her and move on, distance yourself from her slowly.... Then she will get interest for you but it will be to late

Been in the same situation, ended up kinda bad ofc

Take my advice user... Leave her be

After my ex dumped me a month ago...outta nowhere...go to work right after...ded inside..co workers notice somethins up say im fine...spend all night trying not to let tears come...go home and see engagement ring I was facing to propose on Xmas on my desk...cry in bed...now just depressed and angry at everyone for no reason

After watching Koe no Katachi
Hope you're doing better now, fam. I still haven't gotten over it after 5 yrs.

When some of the JFK files were declassified and I realized that if it weren't for JFK, I and many others would not be here today. And then I thought that's how you repay him CIA? by blowing his fucking brains out???

Kill yourself dude

>if it weren't for JFK, I and many others would not be here today
explain further

thanks bro... idk what im going to do i cant sleep eat ... its fucking wack!

i never had nightmares in my life till now.

It's no conspiracy but it just hit me. But if you don't know about the cuban missile crisis in '62. The basics are that ruskies tried to build nukes in cuba, usa didn't like so they wanted to invade, if they had invaded cuba it would have led to nuclear war with russia. Though everyone in the us gov wanted to invade JFK was literally the only one that was against it and basically saved the us,ussr and their allies from this nuclear war by being so adamantly against the invasion.

fake,gay