Why haven't you let our Lord inside Sup Forums...

Why haven't you let our Lord inside Sup Forums? I was going to kill myself last week but God reached out to me and gave me a purpose. Yesterday I volunteered at the church and it was so gratifying.

What are you waiting for?

I've been thinking of suicide lately and the other day at school 3 black kids say next to me at lunch and started talking about church and jesud and god n' shit, I feel like it was a sign, a sign for me to leave that fucking nigger table, oh well committing suicide later this week, bye

Ever noticed that in pictures like in the OP's one there are no black people?

Does this mean heaven is for whites only? Or do niggers have their own version of heaven where whites are not allowed?

Does this mean that God is racist?

That picture is meant to represent jesus preaching in ancient Jerusalem. Black people wouldn't have been a very common sight there.

Niggers have their own heaven where they have all the simulated white women they could ever want

>Assumes more than a few niggers would even be allowed into heaven

God reached out to me as well. Turned out it was Odin. He said he likes to portray him self as the "Christian" god just to mess with people.

This

a nigger has to be a fucking saint to get into heaven. like done more than 10 white ppl combined

Thank god that god made me atheist in his image.

Yeah because the brand new religion called Christianity is the "real" one when there has been thousands of religions through out mans 250 000 year old history.

>Thank god that god made me atheist in his image.

Kek, you are not wrong.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

this

if god didnt want any atheists then why did he make them in the first place. Makes no sense lmao

Dubs speak the truth.

Do you have a selfie with God ?

>Thank god that god made me atheist in his image

OP BTFO

>but God reached out to me

He is testing us all. Only the faithful are rewarded

But he made me incapable of belief.
You telling me god is a cheating bastard?

Remember this thread Sup Forums. July 23, 2018.

Or white people. They'd be Jews and sand niggers.

>Why haven't you let our Lord inside
I did once, but he said he'd pull out - the fucker came right inside without any notice.
Short-dicked mother fucker too.

Andy Sixx's creamy dreamy steamy. The one true way. Open your hearts and throats to him.

let others inside you, it can be gratifying too, fag.

Good to hear user, keep God in your heart and spread the gospel of his love and you will have a fulfilling life!

God loves you Atheist or not. Good people will always be rewarded.

But he hates babies that die before being baptized.

And people that eat sea food.
And gay people (who he also made)
Strange, angry fellow that god.

Becouse i have sence of logic, and think with my own head, and not what fucking pedo priests are saying.

Sounds like you have bad memories friend

They all look pretty Mediterranean to me...

does it mean that somewhere in the Congo area, there was a negro Jezus preaching muh?

No. Are you retarded?